[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Well, I play neither online... always played alone against CPU. Had bad experiences against other players because of *cough* competitive no-item 1v1*cough*. Also, no matter who I use, even if it's my main... never won an online battle. But the battles are too tense that my nerves gets real bad when I try to win. Which is why I avoid playing with other players.

Who else wants Saffron City as stage DLC? 

Yeah. I would.

That's actually good, because they troll people a lot and those taunt parties just make matches pointless.

Forgot to mention T bagging. And there are so many people who use the NAME system to say stuff like:

You guys are gay 

"insert name here" suxs 

Also taunt parties are hard to have. Aren't they limited online?

You know I never thought of this:

renamon_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

Having a digimon in Smash may not be a bad idea considering Bandai is joint with Namco (Namco/Bandai) this can have possibilities. (even if its unlikely) :goodmood:

I would much prefer Starmon or Wizardmon though that is only because they are favorite digimon.

If Digimon were to be included... I'd say between Veedramon, WereGarurumon or Gaomon... FInal Smash could be digivolving or warp digivolving (in Veedramon's/Gaomon's case) to Mega and launch their attack, which have wide range and can possibly KO opponents.

Now, no word yet about the next character DLC?

You say K. Rool's name being trademarked is a promising thing, but be aware that Nintendo trademarked a bunch of names from things on the Virtual Console.

Let's be honest here, if any Digimon were to be added, it'd be Agumon. I may be completely wrong here, but isn't Agumon effectively the Pikachu of the Digimon franchise?

Now, no word yet about the next character DLC?

We might not here anything about DLC until next month (September) more likely..... :-P

Let's be honest here, if any Digimon were to be added, it'd be Agumon. I may be completely wrong here, but isn't Agumon effectively the Pikachu of the Digimon franchise?

In some way Agumon is, considering he was one of the first digimon in the series also makes him more popular he had two ways of digi-volving if I remember...

vote_for_agumon_to_join_super_smash_bros

... he could be a good rival to pikachu on an exception Augumon can digivolve in to a monstrous thing that can easily destroy him Since pikachu does not have a Mega-evolution of his own to back that situation up.  LOL!

Here is another forgotten video game character back from the N64 era:

marina_liteyears_ssb4_request_by_element

I don't know how she will fit in SSB but I do remember playing the game "Mischief Makers'. Marina has a good move set using some jet pack moves. Of course her grab would be her typical "Shake Shake!!" and throw or slam her opponents. LOL! XD