[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Here is another forgotten video game character back from the N64 era:

marina_liteyears_ssb4_request_by_element

I don't know how she will fit in SSB but I do remember playing the game "Mischief Makers'. Marina has a good move set using some jet pack moves. Of course her grab would be her typical "Shake Shake!!" and throw or slam her opponents. LOL! XD

So much yes. but she's pretty much the same case as Wu. Her game is popular but she doesn't have enough fans, loved this game and it'd be great to see her in Smash.

So much yes. but she's pretty much the same case as Wu. Her game is popular but she doesn't have enough fans, loved this game and it'd be great to see her in Smash.

Yeah its kinda sad she wasn't very popular afterwards. :-(

Also goes the same with this guy:

goemon___ssb4_style_by_ogamashu-d77d27f.

...he too suffers the same fate..

I never said that.

I only said that Goemon is a Konami character, and due to current situations, I think that absolutely no Konami character has any chance at appearing in Smash 4 as DLC, not even veteran Solid Snake.

Yep that appears to be the sad case now. since Konami announced months ago that they won't let snake back in the roster. Unless they changed their mind after the voting ballot is near done that can happen. :-P

Anyways:

vote_bandana_waddle_dee_for_ssb4_dlc_by_

I notice a bunch of folks wants to see this guy in SSB. I admit another kirby character may not be a bad idea. considering this guy needs to be more on the spotlight. Also to be the first character that use a spear as a fighter then your average swordsman. :goodmood:

In other news, check the end of this video:

Because the end of this video is relevant to both the SM4SH Fighter Ballot, and Artsy Omni's Smashified artworks.

Although they did a bad job at revealing that character? Just an idle and a small glimpse of a new stage? No moves showcase? SERIOUSLY?!

Because the end of this video is relevant to both the SM4SH Fighter Ballot, and Artsy Omni's Smashified artworks.

....hmm... yeah well i'm not to concern about that considering SSB crusade is base from the original with added VG characters other then Nintendo Sega, Namco, and Capcom  :-P

Another character from the DK series people want to see if K.Rool dosn't make it:

vote_dixie_kong_for_ssb4_dlc_by_elementa

Some people say Dixie will be a clone to Diddy. but I don't see that would be the case. I see her as a different character that has better recovery then Diddy the fact she can hover in the sky with her hair. She can also use her hair for battle mainly for grabing.

Yep that appears to be the sad case now. since Konami announced months ago that they won't let snake back in the roster. Unless they changed their mind after the voting ballot is near done that can happen. :-P

Anyways:

vote_bandana_waddle_dee_for_ssb4_dlc_by_

I notice a bunch of folks wants to see this guy in SSB. I admit another kirby character may not be a bad idea. considering this guy needs to be more on the spotlight. Also to be the first character that use a spear as a fighter then your average swordsman. :goodmood:

Yeah I have wanted Waddle Dee in as well.....

....hmm... yeah well i'm not to concern about that considering SSB crusade is base from the original with added VG characters other then Nintendo Sega, Namco, and Capcom  :-P

Another character from the DK series people want to see if K.Rool dosn't make it:

vote_dixie_kong_for_ssb4_dlc_by_elementa

Some people say Dixie will be a clone to Diddy. but I don't see that would be the case. I see her as a different character that has better recovery then Diddy the fact she can hover in the sky with her hair. She can also use her hair for battle mainly for grabing.

Its like every single one of you forget the DK crew don't ya.

Fun fact: In Brawl, Dixie was originally planned to be a tag-team partner of Diddy back then when both were tag team characters.

It never came to frution due to certain coding problems, though.

Yeah I heard something about that. personally I think Dixie would been a character on her own with out being paired with Diddy. :-P

Its like every single one of you forget the DK crew don't ya.

LOL! I will never forget the DK crew. since Donkey Kong 64:

lanky_kong_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aur

tiny_kong_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura

chunky_kong_ssb4_request_by_elemental_au

To be honest I was shock that none of them showed up in SSB Melee considering they had the theme music from the game during that time.

Slash from Waku Waku 7, a fighting game by SNK (because Neo_Fire_Sonic did a shit job at explaining).

Also, he's an awful choice, because he's not the protagonist of Waku Waku 7, and if a game gets playable character representation, then it's always the protagonist, and not just some minor character with little relevance to the story.