[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Yeah, like a Superflame Final Smash, that'd be perfect for him. Spyro 2 or Ripto's Rage was my favorite in the series and Nintendo should incorporate everything from the classics, after Enter the Dragonfly, they changed it up a little too much.

Yeah Spyro 2 was my favorite as well. I was super disappointed they rushed Enter the Dragonfly. There was supposed to have been 4 world's in that game if I'm not mistaken.

It would have gone

1. Crush

2. Gulp

3. Ripto

4. Gnorc

kratos 4 smash

GOD OF WAR KRATOS

Sadly it won't happen since he already in PASBR that goes the same with Parappa

I wonder how many votes Spyro & Crash actually got on the ballot now, they aren't in the top rankings it seems.

Unfortunately they are at the bottom. People are more in to seeing Shantae, Shovel-Knight and few other Nintendo characters as well as another rep for Sega and Namco to be DLC. :-P

Another Sega rep can be Tails. He can use his gadgets as specials and can use his plane as a Final Smash attack. As for Namco... I thinking Klonoa. Since NxC was like an RPG fighter, Klonoa basically has fighting potential, plus that ring he's always equipped with, he can be one hell of a grappler since he can hold onto targets and move around with them and fire them as projectiles.

Sadly it won't happen since he already in PASBR that goes the same with Parappa

Unfortunately they are at the bottom. People are more in to seeing Shantae, Shovel-Knight and few other Nintendo characters as well as another rep for Sega and Namco to be DLC. :-P

No, thats not why it won't happen, it just won't happen because of the way kratos is, also you seriously think I want him for smash? No, I want someone with much more potential

Maybe that's true for Scratch, but Grounder originated from...*record scratch*...Sonic 2?!

Yes that's right. In that game, Grounder was one of the badniks encountered in the Aquatic Ruins Zone, and if I remember correctly, then said enemy was already refered to as Grounder. Also, Coconut originated from Sonic 2 as well (one of the badniks in Emerald Hill Zone).

Maybe that's true for Scratch, but Grounder originated from...*record scratch*...Sonic 2?!

Yes that's right. In that game, Grounder was one of the badniks encountered in the Aquatic Ruins Zone, and if I remember correctly, then said enemy was already refered to as Grounder. Also, Coconut originated from Sonic 2 as well (one of the badniks in Emerald Hill Zone).

Im well aware of that.

Although I most say I forgot about that show.....

Aosth was made before the game son

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Sonic_the_Hedgehog

CHECK YO INFO.

That may be true for Scratch.

But like Trinto said Grounder appeared in Sonic 2.

i don't know i made up a word.

Dote was from the show..... Right?

Why can't you just ignore him Dhillon, you remind me of those kids, just try and forget about it, Neo says some of the most unnecessary things sometimes, no offense. I wouldn't even care if someone threatened me on here, but I'd be concerned.

Just said that to piss him off. AND see how far this would go on for. You know how I am.

that isn't the same grounder you dote

What did u call me?

i don't know i made up a word.

Dote was from the show..... Right?

[...sigh...]  {....Plays music...}

Anyways going back about about Young link:

vote__hyrule_warriors__young_link_for_ss

I see their are some people who wants him to return. and since he made a appearance in Hyrule Warriors people wants his move set to be base on the masks he uses.

Anyways going back about about Young link:

vote__hyrule_warriors__young_link_for_ss

I see their are some people who wants him to return. and since he made a appearance in Hyrule Warriors people wants his move set to be base on the masks he uses.

I am one of those people. With the masks, he could end up being the most unique Link in Smash. There are several possibilities with the masks.

I wonder what a good Final Smash would be for him? That is, assuming they wouldn't just give him the same as the other two Links. I have a few ideas in mind...