[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Slash from Waku Waku 7, a fighting game by SNK (because Neo_Fire_Sonic did a shit job at explaining).

Also, he's an awful choice, because he's not the protagonist of Waku Waku 7, and if a game gets playable character representation, then it's always the protagonist, and not just some minor character with little relevance to the story.

what in the hell are you talking about? every character is the protagonist of waku waku 7

oh except for fernadez and sandbagryu

Ehh...Yeah if SNK/Playmore would approve but we know that won't happen anytime soon.. LOL! XD

If anymore swordsman be playable I would had prefer this guy:

takamaru_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-

Yes Takamaru is only an assist but he would had been an awesome character to play with. His fast skills and quick motions makes him a formidable fighter in Smash :goodmood:

Slash from Waku Waku 7, a fighting game by SNK (because Neo_Fire_Sonic did a shit job at explaining).

Also, he's an awful choice, because he's not the protagonist of Waku Waku 7, and if a game gets playable character representation, then it's always the protagonist, and not just some minor character with little relevance to the story.

And thats what they said about Chrom.

Chrom isn't the protagonist. He just pretends to be one by being a lord.

The true main protagonist of Awakening is actually Robin, although that only gets more visible later on.

Yep! he is correct even though Chrom and his daughter Lucina are the lords in FE: awakening the main person is Robin.

Anyways, since we are talking about rpg characters another candidate i was thinking about to join in Smash is this guy:

sora_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6dv\

Yes I know Sora is another swordsman but he has good amount of moves he can do base from the game. As playing the first two KH games I would personally like to see this guy in Smash. (doe I know Square-Enix/Disney will not approve this LOL!)

I still can't believe Ryu's in the game when they forgot the rest of gaming's greatest

Yeah i was surprised too about Ryu (SF) joining Smash. But then again Im really not surprise consider he was know as a person who lives to fight and Ryu (SF) always seeks a good challenge.

Since he been through Other Capcom universes(CFJ), Marvel Universe (MvC series), Namco Universe(NxC), SNK Universe(CVS series), Sega Universe((PxZ), tatsunoko anime Universe (TvC) and now Nintendo (SSB series). So I guess his next challange would be DC Universe and MK. :-)

Lucky for Ryu (SF) this guy didn't pursuit behind him in the roster:

akuma_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7q

I'm just glad Roy's back.

I'm also glad that Roy is back. And now, everyone in anthem!

ROY'S OUR BOY! ROY'S OUR BOY!

LOL! Well My main is also Roy Eliwood and im happy he is back in the roster. :goodmood:

ph1r3 bois! *high fives Galvatron*

LOL! Yeah! [ gives Trini Bro-fist]

Anyways their is one more swordsman I had in mind to join Smash:

vyse_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7sl

For those who don't know him he is from a memorable RPG game 'Skys of Arcadia'. the first version was popular on the dreamcast and then remade on the gamecube.with added features. This pirate can use the power of the Moon and has some awesome swordattacks as well as using his ship for a final smash attack if he was playable in SSB. Another Sega rep that I would vote for. :goodmood:

LOL! Yeah! [ gives Trini Bro-fist]

Anyways their is one more swordsman I had in mind to join Smash:

vyse_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7sl

For those who don't know him he is from a memorable RPG game 'Skys of Arcadia'. the first version was popular on the dreamcast and then remade on the gamecube.with added features. This pirate can use the power of the Moon and has some awesome swordattacks as well as using his ship for a final smash attack if he was playable in SSB. Another Sega rep that I would vote for. :goodmood:

He looks like a bright and intelligent person who'd fit in Smash, I really think both Snake & Ryu are really out of place with all the cartoony characters, but they fit in with the more realistic ones.

Technically the one in Melee was altered from the original, replacing 'one hell of a guy' with 'one heck of a guy'.

And it wasn't rapped by George Andreas and Chris Sutherland.

Sadly, Lanky's chances to appear in Smash 4 at all are really slim, because his part of the DK Rap has been removed in Smash 4.

Actually, they removed all parts of the DK Rap except those of Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong...and Tiny Kong?! Oh shit!

Hmm... I never pay attention of that myself. indeed the Lyrics to the DK rap in Melee did change. but i m not sure if its for that reason. :-P

One more VG character I can think of who is still well known :

earthworm_jim_ssb4_request_by_elemental_

Playing most of his games. we know this guy is a gunner with some wacky moves using his head as a whip  also for gliding in the air and Grabbing/latching to things. plus he can use some moves base from "Clay fighters 63 1/3" . He be cool for smash. :goodmood:

Well that all the Video Game characters I can think of at this point. Everyone else has some suggestions and opinions on potential DLC characters we can still keep this conversation up until October. :-)

I know this link sounds click-baity, but: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3ih3cw/is_shovel_knight_coming_to_super_smash_bros/

Nintendo and Shovel Knight's creators from Yacht Club appearing in the same time on PAX? Oh god, I really hope that does NOT mean playable Shovel Knight in SM4SH, because Quote deserves it more than Shovel Knight.

I know this link sounds click-baity, but: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3ih3cw/is_shovel_knight_coming_to_super_smash_bros/

Nintendo and Shovel Knight's creators from Yacht Club appearing in the same time on PAX? Oh god, I really hope that does NOT mean playable Shovel Knight in SM4SH, because Quote deserves it more than Shovel Knight.

I agree, I'd rather see him, considering that series has been around for years but Shovel Knight would make a pretty cool newcomer.

Well that be cool but as i said is best for us to wait an official announcement from Nintendo to make it confirmed. :-P

We pretty much have just a month tell the votes are done.