[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

i placed minds when it got started (for crystal Fox)

...but you know I have this feeling we may not hear the results tell tomorrow night to Monday the fact that alot of votes have to be counted (excluding the ones that dosn't count thanks to people who been trolling in the ballot voting for Non-video game characters >:-(  ) so this may take some time tell we know who the three characters that going to be next DLC.

They are still letting votes in!

Yes the link to the ballot is still up but according to some officials those votes will not be counted since its past the deadline. :-P

Like I said we may not hear the results tell tonight or monday (or Hell! we might not hear anything tell later this week if they still counting the votes).

Or we might not hear the results,  like,  at all! 

Hmm.. you might have a point their Trini. Nintendo might be keeping things on the Down-Low about it until they surprise everyone.

but hey I rather be patient about it anyways. (with three DLC characters coming along with more stages its going to cost a good amount of dough when they release them)

[edit post]

here a vid on the announcement about it:

more info:

http://www.nintendolife.com/

Aside from the "quoting post above" issue, when do you guys think we'll have the results? I've been checking eagerly everyday. I'm surprised the site to vote is STILL up.

Good question..

as I said before this might take sometime since they need to count all the votes in also the fighter Ballot is officailly closed even though the link to itis still up but any votes that are placed during this time will not be counted. The link won't be disable until Nintendo decide to update the official SSB4 website. :-P

[Edit post]

Looks like they finally drop the link to the ballot. I guess all we can do is wait.......  -_-

[topic bump]

{most voted characters according to the vid}

1. Shovel Knight

2. Bayonetta

3. K.Rool

4. Waluigi

5. Banjo&Kazooie

6. Shantae

7. Rayman

8. Snake

9. Wolf O' Donnel

10. Bandana waddle Dee

11. Ice Climbers

12. Inkling

13. Isaac

14. Sora (KH)

15. Dixie Kong

16. Princess Daisy

17. Ridley

(that last few don't count due to trolling and jokes)

.....ok no offense but I think this need to be adjusted according to the game standards because they can't put in characters that are already an Assist or hazard so Ridley and Waluigi should be excluded. As much as I like Bayonetta she may not fit well since she is from a Mature game so (crossing her out). Snake can be in if by a miracle Konami co-op with Nintendo in doing so but we know how that goes soo (x-out him). Sora (KH) would be awesome but I don't think Sony/Disney/Square-Enix will not approve this (so he is out). Ice-climbers more likely won't be back since they don't work well on 3DS (unless they are made Solo) . Inklings would be cool but is just too early for them to make it in crossover type games even though they are Nintendo characters but it too soon for them since Splatoon only been out by a few months (might as well put them on the side-lines tell next SSB).

So after saying this i think the list should be like this:

1. Shovel Knight

2. K.Rool

3. Banjo&Kazooie

4. Shantae

5. Rayman

6. Wolf O' Donnel

7. Bandana waddle Dee

8. Isaac

9. Dixie Kong

10. Princess Daisy

...Which I believe this would be more accurate but who knows what 3-5 characters Sakurai would put in the game to be Character DLC. :-P

Squirtle made the top 25, so that makes me happy... If you remove alot of the troll votes, I'm sure Squirtle wouldve been in the top 5 - 10... My question is: Why r they voting for Ice Climbers, knowing full well that they can't get them programmed right to be in the game... Better question is: how many people actually used them during the SSBB wifi days...

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/10/08/sgpollingresults1/#more-2932

My question is: Why r they voting for Ice Climbers, knowing full well that they can't get them programmed right to be in the game... Better question is: how many people actually used them during the SSBB wifi days...

Its not just from SSBB but also from Melee days they were Alot of people who played them since they can attack simultaneously especially using their smash attack. If Sakurai wants too he can make them exclusive for the WiiU version but we all know he won't let that happen. Unless they can become solo characters having one of them as an alt. then its possible. :-P

Squirtle specifically said 'SSBB wifi days'. I can't say I ever played Brawl online, though I imagine there were horrible de-sync issues with Ice Climbers.

Yeah i can imagine how that went. probly another reason they not in the roster in this SSB. :-P