[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

I was trying not to get my hopes up, but frankly I feel insulted by the final two characters. Yet another Fire Emblem character and Bayonetta? I was really hoping at least one of the two wouldn't be human, and yeah, Corrin can turn into a dragon, but that's not good enough for me, especially since I have no real respect for the Fire Emblem franchise.

I know, I'm jaded, but frankly the idea that out of seven DLC characters, only ONE isn't human, kind of makes it hard for me to want to spend more money on this game, especially since the two new ones are from franchises I really don't like.

24 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I was trying not to get my hopes up, but frankly I feel insulted by the final two characters. Yet another Fire Emblem character and Bayonetta? I was really hoping at least one of the two wouldn't be human, and yeah, Corrin can turn into a dragon, but that's not good enough for me, especially since I have no real respect for the Fire Emblem franchise.

I know, I'm jaded, but frankly the idea that out of seven DLC characters, only ONE isn't human, kind of makes it hard for me to want to spend more money on this game, especially since the two new ones are from franchises I really don't like.

Someone wanted Wolf BSKy1GJ.png

Just now, GarchompMatt said:

Gotta appeal to a very specific audience after all.

Yeah, instead of appealing two a broader audience, the three newest characters are all pretty much advertised to the same damn group. Would it have killed them to diversify things?

Well over all its done and over with...

In mine opinion Im satisfied either way besides my Main will always be Roy Eliwood Im just glad he came back overall. :-)

With that in mind since this was the last annoucement for DLC im going to let this topic open for the rest of this week (till next monday) so anyone who wants to share their final opinions you can do so until next monday. I well ask  MFFA staff to Lock this topic. Afterwards all Smash4 related conversations will be back on this topic:

I dont want to keep it open to long because I know its going to be some arguments so to keep things cool I let this topic be up until then. and thanks everyone who shared their opinions and speculations it was pretty fun. I enjoyed this topic. :goodmood: