[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

It's gonna be big, maybe multiple characters will be shown, it looks like Sakurai wants to end it early.

Yep thats what alot of people is expecting. we might see 2 to 4 more characters. which is cool in mind opinion hell alot of us want to take it easy on our wallets if you know what i mean. :-P

stuff_people_say_122_by_flintofmother3-d

LOL! Poor Snake..  XD

Lucina isn't female Marth. Marth is already female :}

well, that was a question that needed answer. really.

Btw, cloud strife is the new character? Not a big surprise...I'm not a big fan/follower of ssb series, but even I knew that one character from Final Fantasy was to appear in the game. and when I search on youtube, tens of results and all of the same type ... "video reactions" about that...too outrageous if you ask me ....  ≖‿≖

Yep thats what alot of people is expecting. we might see 2 to 4 more characters. which is cool in mind opinion hell alot of us want to take it easy on our wallets if you know what i mean. :-P

stuff_people_say_122_by_flintofmother3-d

LOL! Poor Snake..  XD

He need a break galvatron, he have 42 years, although I'm sure snake misses Samus Aran/Zero Suit. 

Kyo?, great... kof in smash? thats not work if you ask me... ◡‿◡ :goodnight:

He need a break galvatron, he have 42 years

You Right about that Sakurai does need a long break after this maybe he can savor some ideas for the next smash game when the NX system comes around the next few years.

although I'm sure snake misses Samus Aran/Zero Suit.

LOL! I wouldn't worry LiL-Mac is keeping Samus company now. XD  

Kyo?, great... kof in smash? thats not work if you ask me...

I don't think its going to work out either but then again could be great if its going to be another smash game in the future. Hopfully by that time SNK be back more on the spotlight. :goodmood:

What do you mean, "pretty soon"?

The date is still "to be announced".

Considering it already 'December ' we might expect him to be available around anytime this month. :-P

I'm really tired of waiting to be honest... I just want to know the date of Smash Direct so we can finally see who are the (probably final) fighters.

So do I. I think we might hereabout  the 'Smash Direct' close to Christmas time.

I'm really tired of waiting to be honest... I just want to know the date of Smash Direct so we can finally see who are the (probably final) fighters.

I've already decided depending on the last two, I will either buy all three or none of them. Yeah, the anticipation is killing me too.

Thanks for the heads-up Captain Papyrus 

So we will here about the last DLCs annoucment Next Tuesday between Midnight Early mourning 12:00a.m - 2:00p.m evening.

Can't wait to finally know who won the ballot because its about time to close (lock)this topic. but I'll let be open tell the end of this month so everyone has a chance to make final opinions. :goodmood:

If one of those chars is Wolf, I'll be satisfied... this has been going for way too long.

You said it....

at lease I have enough (or not) money to get the last DLCs for this. Personally Nintendo should let us get a freebie on character or stage at this point.. :-P..