[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Looking through alot of polls (even some troll/fake ones) i think I have concluded that any of the 3 out of these 5 characters will have a great chance for DLC:

1. K.Rool

2. Wolf O' Donnel

3. Shovel Knight

4. Shantae

5. Rayman

Though knowing Sakurai he might try to surprise us by having a character that wasn't part of the polls (or troll us as people would say) but I think this might be the characters we going to expect for DLC soon.

{..sigh..}

Anyways, im keep hearing online that alot of people wants the Inklings from Splatoon  to be playable. I mean I have nothing against that idea but personally I would save them for the next SSB (if their will be  another one). No offense but I think its not time for them to be in a cross over type game. :-P

{..sigh..}

Anyways, im keep hearing online that alot of people wants the Inklings from Splatoon  to be playable. I mean I have nothing against that idea but personally I would save them for the next SSB (if their will be  another one). No offense but I think its not time for them to be in a cross over type game. :-P

that honestly sounds like bs

Having the Inklings as DLC would potentially ruin any hype there might have been for their inclusion in the next Smash Bros.

Do remember that the DLC characters haven't exactly gotten the same trailer treatment as the newcomers included with the base game, and providing they do the same thing next time, it'd be a missed opportunity if they were included as Smash 4 DLC.

Having the Inklings as DLC would potentially ruin any hype there might have been for their inclusion in the next Smash Bros.

Do remember that the DLC characters haven't exactly got the same trailer treatment as the newcomers included with the base game, and providing they do the same thing next time, it'd be a missed opportunity if they were included as Smash 4 DLC.

I would agree, considering Splatoon just began their stardom in this current Video Game generation, it would be better for them in the next installment of Smash. I rather prefer video-game characters that has been around and well known (like Shantae) to be DLC for Smash4. Its makes better sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! thats tripped out. that would be a more better Intro then the original. They should had made an intro for the 3ds-version but we know how that goes about.. :-P

Anyways Still no news yet of the DLC winners from the Ballot. Sakurai and his team sure taking they'er time. Hope to hear something about the results next week.

All this waiting is starting to get to me now. :heeee:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it's who I picked, you don't get rid of a trademark villain like that, whoever it is, it's going to change the game for everyone.

I hope it be the one i picked as well even though she may have a low chance but hell! if not Crystal Fox then give us Shantae   >:-)

HOLY Crap! O_O

I never thought to see the day that Cloud Strife would join in this.

I almost cried....

I cant believe Square-Enix would allow this

this is so damn awesome! :awesome

But woah that adds another sword-fighter. I thought they won't add another on of those in the roster but oh well...... :-)