[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Limits are meant to be broken.

And this *prepares wallet* breaks all limits!

Yeah you said it. :-P

Luckily I should have enough dough for Cloud+FF7stage when he is available (more likely by the end of this month)

However I believe we still not finish concluding who are the Ballot winners and since Cloud took up one slot that means 2 more characters are coming around.

Still hoping for Shantea K.Rool, and Wolf

However I believe we still not finish concluding who are the Ballot winners and since Cloud took up one slot that means 2 more characters are coming around.

Still hoping for Shantea K.Rool, and Wolf

Who says Cloud was a ballot winner?

Also, I hope K. Rool and Wolf get in too.

welp at least it wasn't those other three

and what are the other three you mean? :-P

The only thing I have to say is wow....................and why? I wonder how he got in? I'm generally glad to see him though, he fits in more than Ryu but some fans won't be too happy about this.

I believe Nintendo is starting to have more collaborations with Square-Enix which might mean in the future we might get more games made for the Wii-U, NX, and 3DS.  this could also hint the Final Fantasy 7 remake might be made for the NX system as well. (That just my hunch)

^I think they're needs to be a barrier limiting third party characters that just doesn't fit the smash bros motif. 

LOL! you got a point there. but looking how its going now with the roster this SSB is like a fighting game with many possibilities. So it may be expecting a couple more Third-party characters coming around.

Who says Cloud was a ballot winner?

Reading alot of message boards on the net many people thought he was one of the Ballot winners. but Cloud Strife was probly considered few months ago before the Ballot was over with. :-P

Also, who said only two more characters are getting in? There could be up to 6 new characters, with Cloud Strife being one of them. Not saying there WILL be five other characters, but that's what people seem to think is that we will get a maximum of six new characters.

Also, who said only two more characters are getting in? There could be up to 6 new characters, with Cloud Strife being one of them. Not saying there WILL be five other characters, but that's what people seem to think is that we will get a maximum of six new characters.

Well me personally I said we was going to get about 5 more DLC characters before this was announced but their was speculation that of 3 more characters since someone was data mining the last update of the game revealing 3 slots was available. but I still believe their well be 5 more characters as you said or more since Square-Enix is involve in this. :-P

She's way too new, though.

Anyway, since the Ballot Winner(s) probably will be revealed on December, I will ust repeat my Ballot choice again:

Lip from Panel de Pon
Her stick appeared in Smash, one of Kirby's Stone transformations is Panel de Pon's Garbage Block in Smash, and Lip's Theme got rearranged for Smash.
Come on, Nintendo. Finally do the last step and make her playable!

In terms of Zelda, it's the female Link people have wanting for some time.

A female Link that took a liking to Link's Crossbow Training :P

Yeah that just like Sakura from SF is the female-Ryu and Lucina from From FE is the Female-Marth.

Sometime you expect that to happen in some Video Game series.

Lucina isn't female Marth. Marth is already female :}

LOL! XD

Anyways im still looking forward for one of these 5 characters to show in december:

1. K.Rool

2. Wolf O' Donnel

3. Shovel Knight

4. Shantae

5. Rayman

..However since Cloud Strife showed up I have this feeling Rayman now might have a low chance being DLC which goes the same for Shovel Knight. :-P

I believe we could get a couple more Nintendo characters in. Wolf could more likely be one of them.

I'm sure at some point, he was on...

...Cloud nine :}

LOLOL! XD

Well all we can do is wait and see what other DLC characters be revealed in December.

You know what be cool if Nintendo company well just let us have at least one DLC character & stage for free. That be awesome especially for those who has financial troubles. :goodmood:

Why does everyone only remember Cloud as someone moody? It's not like Cloud was moody all the time.

Well some people say he was fine or normal in ff7. I did not think so. To be fair though, I think Advent Children ruined it even further. Japanese fans liked him all emo/down and shit and that has been the way he is now....

yeah he was fairly happy in the begining of FF7 with his lies, then he learned the truth and he became hateful and emo. then he killed his nightmares and lived happily till his nightmares were reborn then he went into depression, then he killed it again.

and then he finally smiled.

I think there aiming for a "cold" character. not to much emotion, just straight forward.

yeah he was fairly happy in the begining of FF7 with his lies, then he learned the truth and he became hateful and emo. then he killed his nightmares and lived happily till his nightmares were reborn then he went into depression, then he killed it again.

and then he finally smiled.

I think there aiming for a "cold" character. not to much emotion, just straight forward.

Indeed.. doe Cloud will always have a sensitive side:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/96739241a4bb581df8078e36c772895a/tumblr_ny38byFbcH1upefeno1_1280.jpg

LOL! XD