[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

What's interesting about this is that music isn't restricted to one stage.

That essentially means any stage can return at this point.

Yeah that could be the case. which gives us good chances for some Melee stages to return. :goodmood:

Edit post:

here the video about the current DLC that available:

...I hope we get "Great Bay" for the 3DS version.

What's interesting about this is that music isn't restricted to one stage.

That essentially means any stage can return at this point.

Yeah, just noticed it after getting both the Pirate Ship (for completition's sake) and Super Mario Maker, since the only new song notifications were Super Mario ones, meaning that Pirate Ship has absolutely no new music.
So yeah, this definitely changes the situation. Now every stage can return at this point.
Brinst
ar Depths, Fountain of Dreams and New Pork City, here I come!

Just a reminder that today is the last day of the Super Smash Bros 4 DLC Fighter Ballot.
If you haven't done a vote, then do it now.

Thanks I was just about to say that. :-)

Well we got until midnight tell the polls are done. Im hoping for five more characters if possible. :goodmood:

According to the patch 1.1.1 datamine, there's three placeholder character slots and a few stage placeholder slots.

[.sigh.] of course some one always try to spoil something... >:-(

But hey 3 more slots is cool for me . :-)

(try not to spend so much money now since the holiday season has begin anyways)

Spoil what? People have to datamine the game to find out what's changed balance-wise because Nintendo doesn't tell us.

Yup, Nintendo doesn't tell us the balance changes, because Mashed Potato Sakurai still thinks that Super Smash Bros is a party game... -_-

LOL! XD

Well you guys got a point their I cant really argue against that. Considering They don't tell ya how specifically the character been tweaked.

but hey a least its cool to know whats up. :goodmood:

Anyways:

COME-ON!!

K.Rool!

Shantae!

Klonoa!

>:-)

He means Quote from Cave Story.

But let's be honest here, Shantae's been going since the days of the Game Boy Color.

Ah! almost forgot about that game.

Indeed Shantae been around awhile which kind of make her another VG Icon.

Your late on that Dhillon521 its officially confirm to be the Omega version of the Wind Waker pirate ship stage. :-P

Omega version:

Normal version:

...but you know what I just notice on the Super Mario maker stage I don't see no reference to SMB2. So does that mean we might get that SMB2 stage by its own i wonder.....

...but you know what I just notice on the Super Mario maker stage I don't see no reference to SMB2. So does that mean we might get that SMB2 stage by its own i wonder.....

It seems very doubtful seeing as you can select the SMB2 overworld theme on both the SSB64 Mario stage and the Mario Maker stage.

Fourside is very likely at this point (what with a few Mother songs missing from Onett: song one and song two), despite the limited recovery points for both Lucas & Ness (vertically narrow skyscrapers, but then, Melee didn't cater for the latter).

You know there could be different stage designs picked randomly, SMW,SMB2 as Mario Maker does, and it could change the look of the stage every time you play.

True.. .

It seems very doubtful seeing as you can select the SMB2 overworld theme on both the SSB64 Mario stage and the Mario Maker stage.

Fourside is very likely at this point (what with a few Mother songs missing from Onett: song one and song two), despite the limited recovery points for both Lucas & Ness (vertically narrow skyscrapers, but then, Melee didn't cater for the latter).

You could be right considering The Mario Maker stage is like a package-deal for getting SMB,SMB2,SMB3,and SMW stages in one.

Im also Hoping for Fourside to return but with better recovery coverage if Sakurai and his team could updated like that also i can imagine the Omega mode of that stage would be awesome knowing you be fighting on top of a high-rise building. :-)

To be fair, Super Mario Bros. 2 was a re-skinned Doki Doki Panic outside of Japan. The game Japan knows as Super Mario Bros. 2 is called Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels in the west, whereas the game we all know as Super Mario Bros. 2 is called Super Mario USA in Japan.

To be fair, Super Mario Bros. 2 was a re-skinned Doki Doki Panic outside of Japan. The game Japan knows as Super Mario Bros. 2 is called Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels in the west, whereas the game we all know as Super Mario Bros. 2 is called Super Mario USA in Japan.

Wow! I never thought it be reference to an import game.. thanks for giving that info about it.

Then again I forgot SMB2 wasn't really part of the main series since at the end it was all a dream by Mario himself.  another fact to keep in mind.