[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

[Topic-bump]

Well we got about a week-&-a half before for the Smash Ballots is done. so if anyone else has any final thoughts or considerations feel free to do so. :goodmood:

After October 3rd I will keep this topic open for final opinions for the ballot winner(s) afterwards I will tell the MFFA Admins. to Lock this topic So all further SSB4 conversations will be posted back here: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/9833-wii-u-and-3dssuper-smash-bros/

...just giving everyone a heads up. :-)

The "Super Mario Maker" stage was already a surprise reveal, because it was not leaked. :P

Exactly and that how it should be because thats what makes it more fun and better. I think Sakurai and his crew learned that by now after the leaks on Ryu (SF) and Roy Eliwood DLC was happening back acouple months ago which kind of killed the hype in the way but at least it was still worth it. So this time around Nintendo won't be letting to much of its guard down on revealing whats to come. (Considering they are more strict on 'Youtube' vids these days.)

I'm already dying from this... i just want Oct 3rd to come already so they can take my damn money for the DLCs.

Don't worry it will come quicker as you expected. (hell its almost Halloween already.) :-P

From Deviantart:

r_i_p_ice_climbers_by_powerpointsmasher-

...Man! Alot of people sure miss the Ice-climbers. If they're going to be another SSB in the future then i expect them to come back.

Besides expecting DLC characters I know we will get more DLC stages. Im hopping we get some of the Melee stages back. 'Great Bay', 'Pokemon Stadium (Melee)', 'Peach Castle', 'SM2', are some of my pics.

....Man! Good old times. :-)

I like to see these stages back.

From those two stages, I only want Mushroom Kingdom 2 and Great Bay to be back, although at this point, they would only be likely on the 3DS version...
Also, another Melee stage I would love to see back, but will never happen, is Brinstar Depths.
It cannot happen on the Wii U version, because its theme is already used elsewhere, and it cannot happen on the 3DS version because its theme is already used in the Melee Brinstar stage.
It shows: Nintendo sadly doesn't give a shit about Brinstar Depths anymore, and that's just sad... :(

It shows: Nintendo sadly doesn't give a shit about Brinstar Depths anymore, and that's just sad... :(

Yeah i feel ya but you know I'm surprise they didn't make anymore stages Base from the Metroid Prime series. At least they can do that to take place of the Brinstar Depths.

Now as for the SMB, and SMB2 stages I believe we are not going see them anymore since we got the Super Mario Maker stage for both WiiU/3DS. So hopefully we can at least get 'Great Bay' and 'Pokemon stadium (Melee)' back. :-P