[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

I am one of those people. With the masks, he could end up being the most unique Link in Smash. There are several possibilities with the masks.

I wonder what a good Final Smash would be for him? That is, assuming they wouldn't just give him the same as the other two Links. I have a few ideas in mind...

His Final smash more likely be "Fierce Deity mask". Just like Charazard and Lucario when they transform to there mega forms. Young Link will turn into the Fierce Deity Link for a little awhile all his attacks will be powerful enough to cause massive % damage and knock-out people off the stage,  using imagination of course.

that isn't the same grounder you dote

No, it IS the same grounder, you dote! Even the Sonic 2 manual says that!

EDIT: Regarding Young Link's Final Smash, if it's going to be Fierce Deity mask, then it only should be a single attack transformation like Mega Mewtwo, because TP Link already has a Fierce Diety costume.

Fierce Diety is the most likely for him, but there's another I have in mind.

While this is highly unlikely (and not even an ability of Link's at that), I think it would be cool to see the moon fall and wipe out the other players. That's wishful thinking for me, though.

Perhaps maybe that would work better as a stage obstacle, though? I could see that if they also gave Young Link a home stage.

Yes, you missed:

*OoT Link

*OoT Zelda

*OoT Ganondorf

:troll:

Also, you can already strike Ice Climbers from the list, because they are more than impossible due to the 3DS limitations (he couldn't get them working on the 3DS without crashes even after removing things like gravity and stuff and making them as basic as possible while still retaining their feature of being a 2-in-1 character, showing that it pretty much was a dead horse put in a coma).

Also, you can already strike Ice Climbers from the list, because they are more than impossible due to the 3DS limitations (he couldn't get them working on the 3DS without crashes even after removing things like gravity and stuff and making them as basic as possible while still retaining their feature of being a 2-in-1 character, showing that it pretty much was a dead horse put in a coma).

Then they can go the Zelda and Sheik route. Which is get separated.

Then they can go the Zelda and Sheik route. Which is get separated.

Yeah, but that wouldn't be Ice Climbers anymore, but just Popo and Nana.

And I don't want just Popo and Nana, because that would take away the only unique thing that I love-hate about Ice Climbers: Being a 2-in-1 team character.

So yeah, making a 3DS version of Smash was a bad idea in the first place due to the hardware limitations, but at least Sakurai made the right thing and didn't removed the only feature of a character that would make said character unique.

Because let's face it: We wouldn't even know about Ice Climbers, if not for their Melee appearance, and how much unique they were in Melee in Brawl.

I want EVERY SINGLE VETERAN BACK! 

Squitle 

Ivysaur

Snake 

Ice Climbers 

Pichu

Wolf 

Young Link

Did I miss anyone?

yeah, tons. fighting wire frames, single popo, fighting polygons, those things from brawl, and i think thats about it. WAIT and metal mario.... shit... and giant DK.

All I see is old news.Come back with a hack that replaces every character in smash with sonic characters, and that is good.

Look at page 5 child. Like you were told to.

Oh and just in case you can't find it.

And

Look whos talking now :P

Well we can expect some surprises from Sakurai when September comes. Knowing him he might make some announcements about some DLC characters but he just foreshadow the moment when the polls are done.

in brawl Red counted as 3 Slots according to Sakurai.

Charazard pretty much took over that spot my friend. but if he wants to bring back characters like that i can see any these guys jumping in:

ruby_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6zi

may_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7rqm

hilbert_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

hilda_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7s

nate_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7re

rosa_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7rg

n_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6duz5c

(because of the stage and his theme on the 3DS version)

calem_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6y

serena_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7

Since the last few pokemon games on DS/ 3DS I can see them as representing as pokemon trainers in this SSB. But I believe Sakurai wants just the pokemon them selfs in the game to fight and not having the trainers be in the background switching/summoning 3 different pokemon considering takes alot of effort to make a character like that since trainer Red in Brawl why Sakurai decides just having Charazard be a character himself and leaving out Squirtle and Ivysaur.  :-P

I said "come back with a hack that replaces EVERY CHARACTER IN SMASH WITH SONIC CHARACTERS"

You got Shadow.... :P

Well we can expect some surprises from Sakurai when September comes. Knowing him he might make some announcements about some DLC characters but he just foreshadow the moment when the polls are done.

Charazard pretty much took over that spot my friend. but if he wants to bring back characters like that i can see any these guys jumping in:

ruby_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6zi

may_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7rqm

hilbert_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

hilda_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7s

nate_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7re

rosa_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7rg

n_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6duz5c

calem_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6y

serena_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d7

Those are the worst BLAHBLAHBLAH Joins the battle messages I've ever seen.

But I'd love to see those characters.

Can we not derail the thread here and move on with this please? How many more times does this needs to be derailed! And whoever started it, stop! We don't want this thread to be closed for whatever reason and I am not gonna say who because of confidentiality.