[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

I honestly would like Daisy to get in as well, but I doubt she'll get any more than an alternate color for Peach. I think Rosalina's popularity completely ruined Daisy's chances of getting in. Now nobody really pays her any mind.

Oh believe me it pains her:

tumblr_n7swzgmyqt1s037dmo1_500.jpg

LOL! XD

More like an Alt. character like Alph (from pikmin)

but personally I see Her as whole different character  as a more tomboyish-type Princess that can do moves base on the sports and party games she be in:

ssb4_countdown__85_days_left__daisy_by_n

I don't see why she wouldn't be playable.

Pikmin/Pokémon crossover confirmed!

LOLOLOLOLOL! Oh Man!  me and my damn typos!  XD  [Constantly laughing]

OK Let me correct that.......Done.

My bad! yall!  Anyways I read through twitter in Japan that their is a little hype for Sakura (SF) to be an Alt. for Ryu in SSB:

sakura_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d9

Don't ask how that started but I know its not possible unless it was considered. :-P

Why must you hate Daisy, she did nothing to you, and even know she's a Peach clone, shes smarter, cuter, and keeps herself out of Bowser's grasp, she can fend for herself, it's a darn shame she wasn't in Melee. Both her & Waluigi are characters that aren't considered because of their similarities to their originals, I'd love to see both of them in. And honestly, loving the Shrek movies, it'd be pretty cool seein him in Smash too. There's actual petitions for him too, I can't believe that's a thing, when they forget about the interesting obscurities like Wu, and Pittan.

I get triggered! Really!

Go back to Tumblr.

Though I do agree that Daisy could have a different moveset to Peach, we've already got enough Mario characters in the game and it's all the most well-known ones. Daisy and Waluigi may be known to you and I, but they're arguably less popular than who we currently have in the roster.

Oh PLEASE, no more Daisy talk!

Daisy is objectively one of the worst Mario characters, and everytime I see talk about how Daisy should have appeared in Smash but didn't, I get triggered! Really!

Even though you said one of the worst, Birdo and Waluigi would like a word with you....

Though I do agree that Daisy could have a different moveset to Peach, we've already got enough Mario characters in the game and it's all the most well-known ones. Daisy and Waluigi may be known to you and I, but they're arguably less popular than who we currently have in the roster.

I agree with Matt on this. We have more then enough Mario series characters in the roster considering we have now all Bowser's kids in this + plus Dr.Mario so not having Daisy and Waluigi in this won't be big deal. (unless Sakurai decides to have them up for DLC just to surprise everyone. :-P )

Oh PLEASE, no more Daisy talk!

Daisy is objectively one of the worst Mario characters, and everytime I see talk about how Daisy should have appeared in Smash but didn't, I get triggered! Really!

Trini we just having opinions about Daisy If!!! she would had made it in the SSB roster. We already know she won't make it in other words she would had been in the roster or up for DLC from the get-go. Their no need to get Angered everytime someone mentions about her Alright!? >:-(

Anyways here another video game character that alot of us may have forgotten.

sparkster_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura

Yep! good old Possum-knight Sparkster. Unfortunately he is another Konami character that well not make to much show in the Ballot. Doe he would had been a good Candidate for SSB. But we all know it more likely won't happen.

Namco fanboy in me would like to see Klonoa or Lloyd Irving. Shantae or Crash if not those two.

I enjoy talking about dreams too.

Me too. And with that, I mean both my wish for Klonoa/Crash/Shantae for Smash and the enjoyment I get when I talk about dreams.

Another rep from Namco would be awesome. Klonoa should have a good shot in SSB.:goodmood:

ssb4_countdown__6_days_left__klonoa_by_n

As for Crash:

crash_bandicoot_ssb4_request_by_elementa

ssb4_countdown__35_days_left__crash_band

I say he be a cool new comer putting a new thing in SSB. The only thing about him as a fighter he going to be a spammer with that spin attack but not be too broken either. :-)

I think Spyro has a better chance, but Crash wouldn't be bad at all, & Spyro would be a great addition, even after what they did to his games...

spyro_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6c

Spyro would be awesome too. Doe I think his gameplay in SSB might be similar to Charizards except he'll have different moves, better recovery, and be little faster. :goodmood:

If you thought there new designs were ugly and realistic(which they were), I don't even want to imagine what they would look like on the ps4 with it's graphics....... Which is kinda why I hope they don't touch either of those franchises.

All that needs to be done is to bring Crash & Spyro back to their roots, but Sony doesn't listen to the fans, they even had crossover games on the GBA. I'm gonna miss the good old days, now with all this Skylanders nonsense, it doesn't seem like they'll ever go back, but they've gotta use classic Spyro if he gets in. I wouldn't mind Crash either, only game of his I played is Mind over Mutant, loved it.

My sister was crazy about Spyro when the first few games were out. I have Spyro 2 but the game won't let me progress further due to the damage on the disc. Seeing the abilities both Spyro and Crash have... I can't say no to their chances of being in.

Yeah, like a Superflame Final Smash, that'd be perfect for him. Spyro 2 or Ripto's Rage was my favorite in the series and Nintendo should incorporate everything from the classics, after Enter the Dragonfly, they changed it up a little too much.

My childhood consisted of Mario, Sonic, and Crash being the top three mascots of video games. To see the all in one game would be a dream come true for me.

Not as fond of Spyro but I wouldn't mind him either I suppose.