[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Indeed...

Anyways they are some people who voted for this guy to jump in:

bomberman_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura

He be a good character but I think he be broken in a way considering most of his moves deals with Bombs! Also be one of those character that will hurt him self in the process if not properly played well.

Doing it wrong. There already exist a render of Bomberman that is pretty close to Smash-style.

I'm too lazy to link to it, but I can tell you that said render was made by the same guy, who not only did the renders for the Fighting Polygon Team & Metal Mario fake leaks I posted, but also the render for the fake " Sunshine Mario in Splatoon" leak.

I hope that is real, we need more 64 love, Smash wouldn't exist without that game, it is the bond that holds all four together. And SSB64 Final Destination and Meta Crystal DLC anyone?,that would be perfect. I love those polygons too and their stage, they're so creative.

Screw both of them, where's my Mushroom Kingdom 2/Subcon?

And while we're at it, where's Brinstar Depths?

Yes, we need the return of the thread simulator music BSKy1GJ.png

they might bring those stages back for DLC except it could be in a package deal. :-P

I'd like to see Fourside return, as well as Saffron City. I feel I may be alone with these though lol.

Fourside is my favorite Melee stage to not come back aside from Brinstar Depths.

Saffron City, I feel, deserves to return more than the Sky Castle stage.

Meh, it's scarfed Bomberman again.

If Bomberman would have been playable, he would have just used his classical design instead...

I think scarfed bomberman looks cool to me. I mean he suppose to be like a ninja-looking guy instead of throwing ninja stars he throws bombs. But that just my opinion of course. :-P

here is King K Rool SSB rendering if he was smash DLC:

Oh baby

1438163606020.jpg

August will be an awesome month for Smash!

Well its about time Dr,Mario has his own stage.I know i be getting that stage when it available. :-)

What would you guys do if nintendo just came out of nowhere and revealed kyo kusanagi as new DLC?

LOL! the only way that happen if Nintendo Co.  can buy the characters from SNK/Playmore. heh! like thats ever going to happen anyways. XD