[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Quite easily, actually. I mean, the recovery would probably be different.

We need more bad guys in the roster. K. Rool has been the enemy of the Kong Family in all Country titles except the two most recent ones and there's plenty to work with when it comes to a moveset.

yeah, his feet.... and throwing his crown, thats a good moveset alright :P

yeah, his feet.... and throwing his crown, thats a good moveset alright :P

When you take his personas into consideration, like his Pirate persona, his Mad Scientist persona, his Boxer persona, and so on, you notice a LOT more diversity.

When you take his personas into consideration, like his Pirate persona, his Mad Scientist persona, his Boxer persona, and so on, you notice a LOT more diversity.

i've never heard of this mad scientist persona but what i just mentioned was his pirate persona and his boxer persona.

i've never heard of this mad scientist persona but what i just mentioned was his pirate persona and his boxer persona.

Pirate K Rool (Donkey Kong Country 2)

Scientist K Rool AKA Baron von Roolenstein (Donkey Kong Country 3)

Boxing K. Rool AKA I forgot his persona's name (Donkey Kong Country 64)

Pirate K Rool (Donkey Kong Country 2)

Scientist K Rool AKA Baron von Roolenstein (Donkey Kong Country 3)

Boxing K. Rool AKA I forgot his persona's name (Donkey Kong Country 64)

Baron von Roolenstein was confirmed to be NOT a King K. Rool persona.

But knowing Sakurai, he probably doesn't care anyway.

Personally I see king K.Rool as another Heavy-set slow character like King Dedede. except he dosen't have any weapons so he uses his own strength and probly summon one of his followers like Klamp-trap to do his bidding in battle. He will also have like a bodyslam attack since he is a heavy-set character since he can jump high but in a slow way. And of-course he can throw his crown as a projectile.

So using Imagination I'm looking at his move set like this

1.) crown throw [it be like a boomerang) (standard B)

2.) High-jump bodyslam [like king dedede but he lands with his body] ( up B)

3.) Rool Dash [pretty much a tackle like attack except he dosn't take damage like Charazard's  FireBlitz] (Forward B )

4.) Klamp-trap [ like Bowser jr.'s Mech-koopa it just bites the opponent as it goes along the ground.] ( Down B)

Final Smash: Kannon Ball Rain [Like Ness's PK storm Except the Cannons drop straight down Randomly on the stage and can hit real hard]

That be cool move set for him if he be a character in Smash. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for Wu-Ling on my  phone, she's an obscure heroine of the Sega Saturn fighter Rabbit, Sega needs to remember those chars. Having underrated characters like her would be great DLC. 

I also voted for King K.Rool on my laptop, it's been years and since 2008's Super Sluggers, that croc needs to make his komeback.

I voted for Wu-Ling on my  phone, she's an obscure heroine of the Sega Saturn fighter Rabbit, Sega needs to remember those chars. Having underrated characters like her would be great DLC.

Hmm...I guess the special system gimmick that Rabbit has can be used as Wu-Ling's unique gimmick in Smash then. Not bad.

Hmm...I guess the special system gimmick that Rabbit has can be used as Wu-Ling's unique gimmick in Smash then. Not bad.

I'm glad you agree with this, the Beast force would set her apart from the others, I think a really obscure character deserves to be in.

I also voted for King K.Rool on my laptop, it's been years and since 2008's Super Sluggers, that croc needs to make his komeback.

I forget, is she the one who looks suspiciously similar to Rose and has that fox following her?

Definitely. Too bad Sega doesn't even remember that Rabbit was a thing, so if we would get a second Sega rep, we would just get Tails instead.

Which...isn't even that much of a bad idea, because I always wanted to play as Tails since Brawl...

miles___tails___prower_by_thewax.jpg

Hmm..... tails would be another great canidate for Smash considering he is Sonic's best Partner plus Has good amount of moves from most of the games series.

However this little guy would be a light-wight meaning he can easily get knocked-out off the stages, but he would have the speed and moves to make -up for that and easily recover since he can fly. 

His Final Smash may evolve himself using his plane to ram opponents off the stage as he flies by or something else he can do.    :goodmood:       

Actually, I really hope that Tails' Final Smash will be his vehicle from Sonic Adventure 2.

But Tails will probably get a Super transformation as well because LOL NO EFFORT!

Probably not because obviously no one has played sonic 3.

No super flickies for you.

Also they wouldn't have the rights to use turbo tails, so no CAPE either.

Actually, I really hope that Tails' Final Smash will be his vehicle from Sonic Adventure 2.

But Tails will probably get a Super transformation as well because LOL NO EFFORT!

Probably not because obviously no one has played sonic 3.

No super flickies for you.

Also they wouldn't have the rights to use turbo tails, so no CAPE either.

Well... yeah... but I think Tails using his plane will be more uniqe.. :-P

Plus it be more awesome for him as a Final Smash if he was in SSB upon activating the move he would say "OKay!... Time to FLY! "

That be cool! in my opinion. :-)