[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Wait, wouldn't Toon Ganondorf be just a Ganondorf clone again?

I mean, we ARE talking about Sakurai.

Not really! if you ever palyed Wind Waker he is a totally different character then the original as you see on this pic I posted

GanondorfWW.jpg

This Ganondorf uses Swords!!! and Toon-Link (with the help of Toon-Zelda) has to battle him in the end of the game like this :

Doe true we only need one Ganondorf for the roster but it be cool if we have Toon-Ganon in it to give a better balance to the "Legend of Zelda"-characters since we have 2 LInk(s) 2 Zelda(s) [because we know Shiek is Zelda Alt.-form] So How about 2 Ganon(s) or if you put it this way Toon-Link needs a character to Rival with base on his games.

In short, he's an agile little bugger. Making him Ganondorf slow would be weird.

Yeah that would be weird for Toon-Ganondarf to be slow like his original other.

[using imagination]

If he was a character he be alittle more faster and has more combo-ability just alittle lighter and easier to get knocked abit.

His moves will be base on the moves he does in final battle in Wind Waker which be awesome!

His Final Smash either he becomes (or summons) his Phantom self or he can transform to the "Demon Train" from "Spirit tracks":

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty Unique character if you think about it. :goodmood:

I know that Wind Waker Ganondorf is different than OoT Ganondorf or TP Ganondorf, but that's not my point.

In Melee, Ganondorf, who was his Ocarina of Time self, was just a Captain Falcon clone, and in Brawl, Ganondorf has got an almost same moveset, although that was his Twilight Princess self and not his Ocarina of Time self.

My point was that Sakurai loves to give every Ganondorf the almost same moveset (although he was made less clonish in SM4SH, but it's still his TP self from Brawl), so what's to say that Toon Ganondorf will be an exception?

My point was that Sakurai loves to give every Ganondorf the almost same moveset (although he was made less clonish in SM4SH, but it's still his TP self from Brawl), so what's to say that Toon Ganondorf will be an exception?

Oh believe me it wouldn't be no exception for Sakurai to make Toon-Ganondorf a clone from the Original considering he will piss-off alot of fans if he did so. As I said his fighting style would be totally different though I know it will take Sakurai and his team awhile to make him but if he was made DLC I put my money this. :goodmood:

when sakurai said he wants to "make as much DLC as possible" i wonder what he meant, becuase are we going to have a select screen that looks like mugen?

Well judging by the roster now we have 50 characters (+3 unique Mii fighters).

If what Sakurai says is true we may expect 5 -7 more characters added to the game if he wants to persist on doing DLC for it.

That just my theory on this of course. :-P

Actually, we will probably get a maximum of 6 DLC characters (including the released Mewtwo).

At least, that's what the free space on the disc suggests. With this in mind (and assuming that the leak is true), this will be the DLC list:

*Mewtwo

*Lucas

*Ryu

*Roy

*???

*Poll winner

The only DLC I don't know who it could be is the one between Roy and the poll winner. The only Brawl characters left are Wolf, Squirtle, Ivysaur and Snake.

We can pretty much expect that Snake will NOT return (mainly because of Konami's current behavior), and I really have no idea how Squirtle and Ivysaur can still be considered relevant, so only Wolf is left, seeing that Lucas is DLC as well, but that also sounds way to much like a stretch for me. I mean, what was the last new Starfox game (that is NOT a remake), where Star Wolf in itself was relevant, let alone Wolf? I don't remember seeing them in Starfox Command (then again, I never played it to the end, so maybe they indeed appear in that game, but much later). Then again, Roy's game doesn't get a remake either, yet he becomes playable as well.

Guys, I'm puzzled.

Star Fox Assault.

When was the last game Ness was relevant?

Or Captain Falcon?

Or Duck Hunt (Duo)?
Or Mr. Game & Watch?

Or R.O.B.?

Or Sonic? :}

I don't think when a character's last game was released (or at least, the last game they appeared in) makes the slightest bit of difference.

Characters who appeared in only one single game are an exception (Ness), just like hystorical characters (ROB and Game & Watch as Nintendo's past, Captain Falcon and Ness as part of the very first Smash roster).

Okay, the addition of Duck Hunt Duo was indeed weird, and I still don't know how Nintendo came up with this (and don't tell me the internet was the reason for the inclusion of Duck Hunt Duo).

Personally I think the DuckHunt Duo was put in the game to make up for Not having the Ice-climbers in SSB4 Just as Toon-link is to replace young-Link (OoT).

When I said we had 50 I actrully already included Mewtwo and Lucas. which gives us the current amount of characters as of now plus 3 Mii fighter.

overall what I'm getting at is we are probly looking at a roster of 55- 57 characters tops!!! +3 custom Mii fighters. :-P

50-fact extravaganza.

50 characters confirmed + Mewtwo.

:troll:

LOL! Now thats a funny fact. I give you that one Matt XD

With demands on DLC for SSB4 I hope Sakurai don't over exert himself. The last time we saw him a month ago on annoucing Mewtwo released He looked so wore-out.  Hopfully he has time to take breaks between doing these DLC(s) . :-P

Actually, we will probably get a maximum of 6 DLC characters (including the released Mewtwo).

At least, that's what the free space on the disc suggests. With this in mind (and assuming that the leak is true), this will be the DLC list:

*Mewtwo

*Lucas

*Ryu

*Roy

*???

*Poll winner

The only DLC I don't know who it could be is the one between Roy and the poll winner. The only Brawl characters left are Wolf, Squirtle, Ivysaur and Snake.

We can pretty much expect that Snake will NOT return (mainly because of Konami's current behavior), and I really have no idea how Squirtle and Ivysaur can still be considered relevant, so only Wolf is left, seeing that Lucas is DLC as well, but that also sounds way to much like a stretch for me. I mean, what was the last new Starfox game (that is NOT a remake), where Star Wolf in itself was relevant, let alone Wolf? I don't remember seeing them in Starfox Command (then again, I never played it to the end, so maybe they indeed appear in that game, but much later). Then again, Roy's game doesn't get a remake either, yet he becomes playable as well.

Guys, I'm puzzled.

I cannot say I'm going to believe Ryu and Roy are going to be in the game until there's actual proof.

I don't know for sure, but Wolf does seem to be a commonly requested character. You never know.

Dude, there IS proof. Have you ever check out TCRF? They are a very VERY believable source, because they always triple check their stuff before they insert something.

Seriously? Those were supossed to be the succesors of Banjo & Kazooie? A chameleon and a bat?!

Dude, there IS proof. Have you ever check out TCRF? They are a very VERY believable source, because they always triple check their stuff before they insert something.

Seriously? Those were supossed to be the succesors of Banjo & Kazooie? A chameleon and a bat?!

People have only found sound-clips. That only suggests they're going to be in the game, it doesn't prove they will be playable. The sound clips are also not finalized and could be removed any time. Until there is set-in-stone proof that they are indefinitely going to be playable, I'm not buying it.

Also, bats are underrated. I like Yooka and Leylee already.

Wait, you do know that the Roy and Ryu clip are win fanfares, right.

Something that only playable characters have.

However, it does remind me that the soundfiles could very well be red herrings (like Ermacs in Mortal Kombat or Kano Transformations in Mortal Kombat 2), but I would expect that more from the Mortal Kombat developers than from Nintendo.