[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

LOL! Not a chance of course, if only Capcom or Nintendo could buy SNK then possible then again If that would had happen then more likly this guy would jump in:

terry_bogard_ssb4_request_by_elemental_a

kirby_bogard_by_kof_terry_bogard-d481sog

Surprisingly he has moves that can fit perfectly for smash.

Standard 'B' : Power-wave

Foward- 'B' : Crack-shu

Up-'B' : Risen-tackle or Power-Dunk

down- 'B' : Burn knuckle

Final Smash: Super Power Geyser wave (base on his level 3 from KOF XIII)

:goodmood:

LOL! Not a chance of course, if only Capcom or Nintendo could buy SNK then possible then again If that would had happen then more likly this guy would jump in:

*snip*

Surprisingly he has moves that can fit perfectly for smash.

Standard 'B' : Power-wave

Foward- 'B' : Crack-shu

Up-'B' : Risen-tackle or Power-Dunk

down- 'B' : Burn knuckle

Final Smash: Super Power Geyser wave (base on his level 3 from KOF XIII)

:goodmood:

Wow, what a train wreck of a post, let me fix that:

Standard B: Power Wave (can only be used on the ground)

Side B: Burn Knuckle

Up B: Rising Tackle

Down B: Crack Shot

Final Smash: BUSTER WOLF!!!

That's the only moveset that makes Terry true justice! Plus, you spelled Crack Shot incorrectly.

Wow, what a train wreck of a post, let me fix that:

Standard B: Power Wave (can only be used on the ground)

Side B: Burn Knuckle

Up B: Rising Tackle

Down B: Crack Shot

Final Smash: BUSTER WOLF!!!

That's the only moveset that makes Terry true justice! Plus, you spelled Crack Shot incorrectly.

Well if you perfer that way its cool too. :goodmood:

Buster Wolf can be his second Final smash since Ryu (SF) has two Final Smash I say he can have both that and Power Geyser.

Also I'm used to his japanese voice doe we all know he speaks English real well that why I spelled Crack-shot that way.  But yall know what I mean.

I also voted for King K.Rool on my laptop, it's been years and since 2008's Super Sluggers, that croc needs to make his komeback.

Well remember that i voted Isaac for Smash Bros, i decided to vote for King K. Rool too. Ever since that K. Rool hasn't been in a DK game or a Mario sport game in years, i wanted to see him back too. Now it's the time to see him back again.

Well remember that i voted Isaac for Smash Bros, i decided to vote for King K. Rool too. Ever since that K. Rool hasn't been in a DK game or a Mario sport game in years, i wanted to see him back too. Now it's the time to see him back again.

I'm glad you think so, but there aren't many spots left in the ballot for DLC, I still hope he makes it. Dixie, Bandanna Dee, Daisy, and some others would be great additions as well.

I'm glad you think so, but there aren't many spots left in the ballot for DLC, I still hope he makes it. Dixie, Bandanna Dee, Daisy, and some others would be great additions as well.

Um, you don't know that, only Nintendo/ Bandai Namco and Sora know that

This might be of help:

https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/

Shows what Nintendo has planned for past Smash games, and those things that aren't playable or assist trophies or helpers yet can be considered as candidates as well.

Yes, even Excite Biker (although I have no idea how his moveset could possibly look like).

I still have no idea who that pra_mai character could be, and I'm not really believing those Plusle&Minun rumors, since they don't really have any substance or anything...

hmmm....... "mai"

ejGTYVB.png

My thoughts exactly :awesome

but we know it may not be her could be another female character from Sega or Namco/Bandai considering we have two Capcom reps meaning possible other reps from those companies which we sould keep that theory in-mine until the votes are done. :-P

vote_king_k_rool_for_ssb4_dlc_by_element

Well I all i can say is to Keep your fingers cross Gollum if he jumps in :goodmood:

Personally for the last 5 DLC characters I want:

1 more rep for Sega

1 more rep for Namco

2 more nintendo characters

1 more Third party character (ex: Shantae, Shovel-knight, Banjo, etc...)

Any other DLCs well be stages from Melee and Brawl, N64 and I be satisfied :bath:

There's 5 spots left?

I say its possible cause we have 52 regular + 3 custom Mii fighters = 55 in all and since Sakurai is insisting on continuing with DLC characters we maybe looking at a 60 character roster for this SSB. I could be wrong but that what i'm looking at.

Does anyone agree that they should bring back Melee's Final Destination, that would be awesome, it's my favorite stage in the series.

Hmm..... Yeah they should but I like the Final Destination stage we got in the game already. :-P

Actually, inbetween the Mewtwo update and the Lucas/Roy/Ryu update, there were 5 dummy Mario duplicates located after Mewtwo and before the Final Smash transformations and Mii fighters. After the Lucas/Roy/Ryu update, the 3 new DLC characters replaced 3 of those 5 dummy Mario duplicates, but there are still 2 of them left.

Sure, Nintendo can add more of them in a future update any time, but why only then and not now already?

But anyway, what I want to say that we will at least get 2 additional characters.

We may get more, but don't be surprised if no new DLC characters will come after those additional 2.

Actually, inbetween the Mewtwo update and the Lucas/Roy/Ryu update, there were 5 dummy Mario duplicates located after Mewtwo and before the Final Smash transformations and Mii fighters. After the Lucas/Roy/Ryu update, the 3 new DLC characters replaced 3 of those 5 dummy Mario duplicates, but there are still 2 of them left.

Sure, Nintendo can add more of them in a future update any time, but why only then and not now already?

But anyway, what I want to say that we will at least get 2 additional characters.

We may get more, but don't be surprised if no new DLC characters will come after those additional 2.

yeah true if you look at it like that.plus the 3DS version does have its limits. so it could be 2 more DLC characters but overall we will all see happens in the next few months. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's very probably late already, but:

JOv0csg.jpg

VzALobx.jpg

These fake leaks look pretty legit...until you notice the errors in the font.

But yeah, with so much work put into those renders, I now wish that a proper Metal Mario battle in Classic Mode like in Smash 64 was an actual thing... ;_;

But yeah, with so much work put into those renders, I now wish that a proper Metal Mario battle in Classic Mode like in Smash 64 was an actual thing... ;_;

Yeah it be cool but it be pointless to do so because you fight random metal characters sometimes in classic mode anyways. Hell!! they be more challenging on 9.0+ difficulty. :-P