[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Dude, that stuff has been datamined already (yes, it's a leak again)!

Seriously, who the hell keeps on making those leaks? As much as I like those stages, I'd rather want to be surprised with them.

Even though both were a given at some point (Great Bay for cheap Majora's Mask money, Dr. Mario because there are unused development leftovers of that stage on the Wii U version).

DUDE, files suggesting a Dr.Mario stage were found in the Wii U version of Smash, just like Roy's and Ryu's victory themes in the 3DS version of Smash.

It's the same kind of data-mining. What is there NOT to believe?! It's literally inside the game files, for crying out loud!

DUDE, files suggesting a Dr.Mario stage were found in the Wii U version of Smash, just like Roy's and Ryu's victory themes in the 3DS version of Smash.

It's the same kind of data-mining. What is there NOT to believe?! It's literally inside the game files, for crying out loud!

EDIT: I would of beleived it if you shown all 4 pictures!

dr_mario_stage_super_smash_bros_1.jpg

dr_mario_stage_super_smash_bros_2.jpg

dr_mario_stage_super_smash_bros_3.jpg

dr_mario_stage_super_smash_bros_4.jpg

Still tough... "DLC SCAM" 

True, I mean even Sakurai him self said this is Like a scam for game industries to get money. But as a Employee/ Game director of Nintendo Co. That just the Job he has to do. At least he is honest about it. :-P

Besides some DLCs are optional (like the customs for Mii fighters) you don't have to buy them to add in the game that goes the same for the stages. Of course the main attraction for DLC are extra new characters so more likely those are DLCs that people will get.

Dude... Calm down.

I am calm, though...

LOL! its cool Dhillon521. That just how Trini talks sometimes. XD

Anyways:

I didn't know some body did a SSB render for Klonoa:

Personally i would like this guy to be the second rep for Namco. :goodmood:

Thats artist onimi.

What do you mean?

What does the Smashified artist has to do with my level of calmness? I'm confused.

LOLOLOLOL! you two. XD

Dhillon just trying to be cool with ya Trini about the vid I posted.