[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Well, a Captain K. Rool alt for King K. Rool is very inside the possible.

A Baron K. Roolenstein, on the other hand, is less likely, since Baron K. Roolenstein is for once not an K. Rool alias.

Then again, Lucina has no way to get a counter ability, Ness never learns the majority of special moves he has in Smash, Fox/Falco never set themselves on fire, Morton and Roy are way too small in SM4SH, Zelda never summons a Phantom or turns into Shiek in Twilight Princess (Zelda in Brawl/SM4SH is based on TP and not OoT, and both games have different Links and Zeldas), etc etc

Point is: Whenever something happens or not is completely unknown because Sakurai is unpredictable as fuck. And that's a good thing!

Bubsy. 

IM SERIOUS! #BUBSY4SMASH

@DynamiteLucario: you might want to cut down on the Spaces on your post. :-P

Anyways I think if any surprise reason they are going to add another FE character I would put a vote for this guy:

validar_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d

Considering we don't have alot of villains in the roster he could be a good candidate for DLC.

Yeah no. Bubsy for Smash is even worse than Goku for Smash, and that's saying a lot, because it's Goku we're talking about.

Whats wrong with Goku? I voted for him 20 time on 20 different Computers!

And I swear I not joking when I say "Whats wrong with Goku".

Whats wrong with Goku? I voted for him 20 time on 20 different Computers!

And I swear I not joking when I say "Whats wrong with Goku".

goku ain't a video game character, he's an anime character.

DARN IT i can't find that video where someone had gameplay of "goku" in smash wii u and all it was was just explosions

goku ain't a video game character, he's an anime character.

DARN IT i can't find that video where someone had gameplay of "goku" in smash wii u and all it was was just explosions

Last time I checked Goku was in a "Video Game".

apparently ur genie shantae is rumored to be in smash since somehow ders a voice actor for her credited in there or somethin

WHAT HAVE U PPL DONE

Debunked

The ballot certifies that a valid character must originate from a video game, which means that their 1st appearance was in a video game, like Wu-Ling and King K Rool, and not only are they both video game characters, Wu originated in a fighting game, Rabbit, too bad it's so obscure though, and nobody knows her. But my hopes for K.Rool are really high. We need DK's villain and need more antagonists in general, I don't know who Vaildar is, but he seems like another interesting villain to have.

Yeah no. Bubsy for Smash is even worse than Goku for Smash, and that's saying a lot, because it's Goku we're talking about.

Why? What could possibly go wrong? :troll:

On the subject of Goku for Smash, not only is he not originally from a Nintendo game, he's also a bit too outlandish for Smash IMO. That's saying a lot too, because we had both Solid Snake and Ryu make it in.

Another character I feel is too outlandish for the series is Bayonetta. She just doesn't fit in with the series at all. Both she and Goku could have movesets that work, but the characters just don't really fit in well at all. This game just simply isn't for them.

...not that Goku...

But since we're now talking about that Goku, I will just say that he might become playable, but is still highly unlikely because not a lot people know about his existance (it's a similar dilemma with Ayumi Tachibana, who was once cosidered to be playable in Melee).

In other news, it's nice to know that this wikia page doesn't have that stupid Golden Freddy jumpscare. Seriously, there were reports of Golden Freddy jumpscares in pretty much every wikia page, including the Steven Universe wikia, strangely (according to the first Golden Freddy jumpscare wikia report, that is).

I don't know who Vaildar is, but he seems like another interesting villain to have.

Validar is the one of the villians and Evil Father of Robin (Default-MU Male/Female) from "Fire Emblem: Awakening" If you ever played this game.

He be an awesome fighter. Validar be a full magic user who dosn't need swords. all his moves will be all Dark magic tomes.

Doe he could be a semi-clone of Robin if he became a character in SSB he just won't have a sword to wield and use all dark Magic. :goodmood:

Characters who "ORIGINATED" from a video game has a chance, which means even though it's unlikely but even someone like Master chief or even the heavy has a chance to be a character.

Master chief would probably be great though, Because his taunt would be T-bagging.

...yes, yes he did. The ballot already tells you that it has to be a character from a videogame (as in it's not allowed to be a character from an anime).

Furthermore, there is the problem with copyright: Dragonball Z does not belong to Nintendo or any other videogame company. I mean, copyright problems were also one of the reasons why James Bond has be scrapped from the Melee roster, so why the hell should it be different for a character from a media that has LESS relevance to Nintendo than Goldeneye 64?

Plus, there is that simple thing called common sense. Why would an anime character appear in a game about VIDEOGAME characters? Get real!

Did Sakurai ever say that a Fighter must come from a game to be playable? :angry1:

...yes, yes he did. The ballot already tells you that it has to be a character from a videogame (as in it's not allowed to be a character from an anime).

Furthermore, there is the problem with copyright: Dragonball Z does not belong to Nintendo or any other videogame company. I mean, copyright problems were also one of the reasons why James Bond has be scrapped from the Melee roster, so why the hell should it be different for a character from a media that has LESS relevance to Nintendo than Goldeneye 64?

Plus, there is that simple thing called common sense. Why would an anime character appear in a game about VIDEOGAME characters? Get real!

Well considering that Sakurai decided to put Ryu (SF) in the game does open up opportunities for other Fighter Video-game characters to jump in this. However what the whole point about this voting DLC Ballot is for characters who originally started from a video game. As we all know 'Street fighter' began from a arcade video game. which later on started to become more popular even though it did had Anime Spin-offs but the whole series started from a video game.

So i won't be surprise if characters like Ryu Hayabusa (from Ninja Gaiden) jumps in to this since his origin started from a video game that was release in the NES/Famicon system.

ssb-hayabusa.jpg?fit=800%2C600

ssb4_countdown__86_days_left__ryu_hayabu

Doe these character have to be confirmed by the companies to allow them to be made in smash which is how that process goes.