Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

15 hours ago, The Auditor said:

Black Shadow (F-Zero) (Anime Reasons.....also FALCON PWANCH!! (HaHa! that meme never gets old) )

I think there would be alot of characters in F-Zero whom’s talents are not limited to racing.  Like Jody Summer, Zoda, Samurai Goroh, Pico, Beastman, Super Arrow, Blood Falcon, Michael Chain, Phoenix, There’s no telling who would be welcome.

Blisstina from the New PPG. But Sprited in the same way as SSonic's Buttercup, 007's Bubbles and OMEGAPSYCHO's Blossom, and Coded by TBM and CS
Bunny from the OG PPG. But Sprited in the same way as SSonic's Buttercup, 007's Bubbles and OMEGAPSYCHO's Blossom, and Coded by TBM and CS
A Better Sprited and Coded Rowdyruff Boys
A Kohaku Styled Haruhi(Cuz POTS's Style is Oversaturated)
A Don Drago Styled Chris and Shermie(Obviously cuz he already did Goenitz and Yashiro so...)

On 1/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, ℱɪʀᴇʙɪʀᴅ said:

A good Ryuko Matoi (because the ones made by hatya and Son Bra Is Good are godawful)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think Son Bra's version is the best one we have right now. (but yeah i wish for a good ryuko)

As for me:

• A good Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants) (BeanFan's version won't cut it)
  • Either a good Milhouse van Houten or the Mackleberry twins (Sherri and Terri) (The Simpsons)
  • A version of Nermal (Garfield) that isn't a joke
  • Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star)
  • A better version of Double D and Rolf (Ed, Edd n' Eddy) (BeanFan's version is okay, but there can be better)

• 2 months later...

A SNK version of Adolf Hitler aka the Kung Fuhrer...

His intro is boss epic:

He wears a black coat walking normal while followed by two of his nazi generals or more they take his coat off revealing his reguler brown attire with black boots then he stands there while his generals do the nazi salute and leave. He his a stance similer to Kyo but like an Alternate kung fu stance and style he is able to use fire but his fire is blue and he has few moves of Rugal and some of Kyo mostly punches and kicks for a perfect balance. Also Hitler is a six button character capable of good combos from a start including 7 hypers 4 that are superpowers the rest physical damage. I LOVE MY IDEA tho..

Would like to see

At least decent Squirtle (Bruno_SS' Squirtle isn't enough decent)

Decent Sylveon (at least better than Ayato's Sylveon)

Dedenne

Togedemaru (yes, that ElectroHedgehog from Pokemon Sun/Moon)

Decent Minccino (because Weegeeisgoingtokillm's aka Megaman's Minccino commits suicide, plus it lacks a tail)

Decent Swampert (we only have TheKCroxas' bad ones)

Who would i want to see for MUGEN?
- A Good Alien Hominid for MUGEN (Roughly 2 versions exist but they both arnt too good) I'd like to see either sprites from the game (not the PC version) or just Custom made

- Koopalings. If only if someone would make a good version of them.

- A better Sackboy for MUGEN.

- Cappy and the Bonneters (Mario Odyssey)

- A good Birdo for MUGEN than a boss variant (Alexander William's version is okay. While a few versions are just accurate to SMB2/ SMB USA. But i just want a more custom made Birdo that is somewhat reminiscent to Mike's Yoshi)

- A Mr.M For MUGEN (Mario having the Mr.L Role from Super Paper Mario)

- Henry Stickmin

- Better South Park Characters (There is a Stan Marsh but its a spriteswap of PokemonBoy's Kyle and there isnt much good south park characters :P but only the ones in Marvel Vs Capcom style)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lita Luwanda = Every striker of Kof, and many other npcs from that series have been made, so why not her? She seems like an awesome character, with a sword, knife, and of course, strikers. Perhaps stuff based on African Fighting arts and Cammy’s movepool? 

Genuinely good Minecraft Steve = We need something to celebrate the game’s impact. 

More Shantae characters

Sly Cooper

A genuinely good Patrick Star

It (aka Pennywise)

Gaston

• 1 month later...

Stitch (Lilo & Stitch [and no, Roo's Jedi Stitch doesn't count]), Gurren Lagann (preferably with his different forms as supers and hypers and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as an one-hit KO move), Dancouga, Dancouga Nova, the Crossbone Gundam X-1 (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam), the Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel Seven), the Phantom Gundam (Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam Ghost), a taurusac195/Gundam War-style Wing Gundam that uses its sprites from Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing), a decent Dark/Devil Gundam that either uses its sprites from the Mobile Fighter G Gundam game for the SNES/Super Famicom or that one obscure Java mobile game based on the show and isn't just an alternative palette for another character like SSSS's Kyoji Kasshu (because yokko's version is pretty medicore at best) (Mobile Fighter G Gundam), the Strike Freedom Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny), the Destiny Gundam (also from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny), the Reborns Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam 00, preferably as a boss character), the adult versions of Nanoha Takamachi and Fate Testarossa Harlaown (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS), Vivio Takamachi and Einhart Stratos (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid), Fuka Reventon and Rinne Berlinetta (ViVid Strike!), a decent Kamen Rider Delta (Kamen Rider 555), a decent Kamen Rider Eternal (Kamen Rider Double), Kamen Rider Chronos (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid), a decent Furby that uses the sprites from the Japanese-only GBC game Dancing Furby (preferably a joke boss character of sorts that has a bunch of decent moves), a decent Cure Moonlight (HeartCatch Precure), Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box, preferably not as a JUS-styled character), decent versions of Garchomp, Infernape, Noivern, and Salamence (Pokemon), decent versions of Sylveon and Gallade that don't crash in MUGEN 1.0 (also from Pokemon), Staraptor, Naganadel, Bewear, Alolan Raichu, Decidueye, Toxicroak, Drapion, Floatzel, and Aegislash (all from Pokemon), Mari Ohara (Love Live! Sunshine), Yoshiko "Yohane" Tsukishima (also from Love Live! Sunshine), Ruby Kurosawa (also from Love Live! Sunshine as well), Kizuna Ai (Ai Channel), Zero 2 (AKA. 02 ) (Kirby 64: the Crystal Shards, preferably as a boss character), decent versions of Gunvolt "The Azure Striker" and Copen "The Adept Slayer" (Azure Striker Gunvolt), Zonda "The Lustful Mirage" (Azure Striker Gunvolt 2), Ekoro (Gal*Gun: Double Peace), and J-pop/J-rock legend Takanori "T.M. Revolution" Nishikawa (preferably with his iconic Hot Limit dance [complete with his outfit from the PV/MV] as a one-hit KO move)

• 5 months later...

More DanganRonpa characters. Preferably Celestia and Peko. With fatalities and compatibility. The way that they killed their victim and their own Executions would be good Fatalities. Mahiru would be a nice character too, in order to recreate her death in the game. 

Also, how about more 3D fighter characters, ripped or recreated. Preferably the SEGA ones like Last Bronx. 

• 8 months later...

Esther Coleman (Orphan) (KOF Style)

Hero Boy (Polar Express) (CVS Style)

Alice (Alice in Wonderland 1951) (Capcom Style)

Darla Dimple (Cats Don't Dance)

Cozy Glow (MLP: FIM)

Hiro Hamada(Big Hero 6) (MVC Style) 

Lili (Tekken) (CVS Style)

Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet) (KOF Style)

Mrs. Mavilda (Christmas Tree) (Capcom Style)

Bo Peep (Toy Story) (Capcom Style)

• 2 months later...

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (WWE) (yes my profile picture is from Yowie Wowie!)

Kenny Omega (NJPW/AEW) 

The Rest of WeaponLord Characters (Korr, Zarak, Divada, Talazia, Bane and Zorn) 

a well made Plankton (Spongebob Squarepants)

Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants) (none of these nails to be good)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba's main Characters (Tanjirou, Inosuke, Nezuko and Zenitsu)

an well made Undertaker (WWE)
😛

so these are more that i want in M.U.G.E.N OwO

On 7/28/2017 at 12:45 AM, Nodog said:

I know most of these are considered silly requests by some but here goes anyways:

* A good Strong Bad

* A good Pyron (the ones out there are kinda...eh) Note: I'm specifically looking for a more custom-style one. The MvC style one doesn't quite appeal to me.

* A Luigi that's sprited in the style of ShinRyoga, but looks and plays rather differently from Mario. Something like SM853's Luigi with different sprites, I guess.

* More decent Clay Fighter characters

* More Newgrounds characters (Hank J. Wimbleton and Pico being most wanted from me)

* A decent version of Parappa the Rapper Note: I'm aware of Thebuddyadrian's version that came out since, but it still feels "incomplete" to me.

I'm still standing by what I said earlier!

With that said, the following would also be cool:

- More wrestling characters. Heartburn Kid and -sic- were on the right track but I don't think they ever finished anything, and I just plain dislike all the spriteswaps.

- The rest of Rakugakids' roster

• 1 month later...

-Bliss from PPG 2016, in the same way as how SSonic, 007 and OMEGAPSYCHO sprited the OG PPGs, and the same gameplay as CaillouStrawberry and ThebestmlTBM's Marvel vs. Capcom styled PPGs

-A Good Lincoln Loud in MOC1105's style of sprites and gameplay (Cuz MOC1105 quitted MUGEN and cancelled Nick vs CN)

-A Good Luan Loud in MOC1105's style of sprites and gameplay

-A Good Luna Loud in MOC1105's style of sprites and gameplay

-Sylvie Paula Paula from KOF XIV, sprited by Thedge and coded by either LunaTuna or Vans or Koopakoot(This time, for real)

-sAiLoRmArS1030's edit of Mouser's K'

-Megaman X, sprited and coded by Gladiacloud(Initial Sprite by either Daniel Cozer or MotorRoach) with additional coding by ShinZankuro and O Ilusionista(With the moveset from Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite)

-Mr. Giang's edit of either Gladiacloud and pal's or Mr. Infinite's Dormammu

-Sigma, sprited and coded by Gladiacloud(Initial Sprite by MotorRoach) with additional coding by ShinZankuro and O Ilusionista(With the moveset from Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite)

If I have one wish in the world, that would be the characters from the Koei Warriors franchise (Dynasty, Samurai, Orochi, etc.)

Think about it...

1. There is a Sengoku Basara version of Yukimura and Masamune, but there is no Samurai Warriors version of these two (along with other characters).
  2. There is a Three Kingdoms-based fighting game called Sango Fighters in which you play as historical characters such as Zhao Yun, Lu Bu, Xiahou Dun and Guan Yu. However, what I want is the Dynasty Warriors version of the characters I mentioned, as well as others.
  3. Speaking of DW, how about Zhuge Liang, the Sleeping Dragon? He only exists in Dong Dong Never Die, but not in Dynasty.
  4. As for Warriors Orochi, I have not much knowledge about that series (I only played one) but I guess it could start with Orochi and Daji, who appeared since the first Warriors Orochi game. Speaking of mystical characters, I suppose Nuwa, Fuxi, Taigong Wang and others could fit in well.
  5. For a character already fit in the fighting game, Dead or Alive 5 once have SW's Naotora Ii added in the roster as DLC. If you don't believe me, look up on Youtube and analyse her movesets. Or y'know, get the game and buy the DLC yourself. I don't know, you do you.

Well my wish list (though it will never come to pass LOL!!)

Leina, Tomoe, Echidina, Menace, Melona, Arie, Annelotte and Shigui form the Queen's Blade Series

A DECENT HILDA from Vanguard Princess

CVS versions or D4 versions of Ranma 1/2 Characters (Mainly Ryogua)

Jughead..LOL

And lastly..UNICRON in both forms (Planet and Robot) as a final boss. Mugen 1.1 should be big enough to support him with all the scrolling and whatnot.

-A better Jimmy (Ed, Edd n Eddy)

-Tucker X (The X's)

-Kurochan (Cyborg Kuro-chan)

-Beartank (Rakugakids)

-A better Wallace and Gromit

-Chiitan (joke character)

-Shinjo Kun (joke character)

-A better Caillou

-A decent and better Isabelle (Animal Crossing)

-Hammer Bro. (in a style of Paper Mario N64)

-A decent and better Mr. Bean

-A decent and better Dilbert

-Angelmouse

-A better Robot Jones (Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?)

-Ozy and Millie

-George Shrinks

-Hakkun (Sutte Hakkun)

-Frank Grimes (The Simpsons; joke character)

-Cleveland Brown (Family Guy)

-Josh and Parker (Mr. Meaty)

-Maisie MacKenzie (Meeow!)

-A better Hank Hill (King of the Hill)

-3D version of Waluigi