Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

Dude, We need more Rakugakids characters in Mugen!! You guys remember the N64 fighting game, RakugaKids. Right? Well, It's a pretty obscure game created by Konami, where children find a cave full of magic crayons to fight a bully who stole the last pack of crayons. I thought it would be cool to have other people create these characters from RakugaKids cause y'know, It's funny, adorable. charming and of course, colorful. Many years ago, Probably in 2013, A mugen character creater made Captain.Cat.Kit and got ALL of the move right and animations almost perfectly right and used Project64 to rip the sprites using RiceVideo to put them in Fighter Factory, And Hex Editor to get rid of some music I asume. I don't know how he did this be he was an expert! But apparently he's dead right now. I'm sad that he'll never return to Mugen character cause he likes to move on. 😞 But to the people who are reading this, Please! PLEASE make the characters from Rakugakids! And no, They don't have to be Marvel vs Capcom-styled, They have to fight exactly like they do in Rakugakids! Y'know, All of their moves from the game, The animations, the grabs, etc. I can't do Mugen characters, Cause coding is a pain in the ass. And I don't wanna mess up my computer. So I'm requesting this to ANYONE who has mind-reading skills to make import these characters, Please, Make them perfect.
And I'll be entertained. Robot C.H.O is a bit of a challenge, but ANY character from RakugaKids is possible, Just make ANY ONE OF them, and we'll see what happens. I dunno, Use Captain.Cat.Kit as a base and maybe edit him with the other Rakugakids characters, Who cares? But EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECTLY CORRECT AND CORRECTLY PERFECT! Also, Make sure they have all their original 8 color palettes and maybe add 4 new color palettes. That's what NGI did when he made Captain.Cat.Kit. This is the link to Captain.Cat.Kit that Phantom Blood posted 7 years ago. It's old, But don't report. Please? It's very important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

>2020

>Still no Mondo Owada.

I could see him using his pompadour for an attack move like Blue Suede Goo. Plus calling in other Crazy Diamonds. 

I also want to have:

* Kaede Akamatsu and other DR protagonists.

* MVC-style/size Iris (Gladiacloud seems to like cute things, as seen with his Cream conversion. I’d like to see his take, for example.)

* More non-DBS-style Digimon. 
* A really good Jafar. 
* More Puyo characters in Tasofro style or even MVC. 

Bungo Stray Dogs characters like Atsushi Nakajima, Osamu Dazai, Ryunnosuke Akutagawa, etc.
Better Non-JUS versions of My Hero Academia characters
Rillaboom, Cinderace, Inteleon, Toxtricity, Grapploct, Hatterene, Grimmsnarl, Obstagoon, Sirfetch'd and Dragapult from Pokemon Sword and Shield
Byleth from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Better version of Morgana from Persona 5
Ryuji Sakamoto, Ann Takamaki, Futaba Sakura and Makoto Nijiima from Persona 5
Non-JUS versions of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba characters
Adeleine and Ribbon
Piranha Plant

A good version of Akko Kagari, Ursula and Croix from LWA

A good non-boss version of Nemesis from Resident Evil

A good version of Deathstroke

Asura from Asura's Wrath

Agathe from Gaia Master

Elsa Bloodstone from Marvel

Machine Man from Marvel

On 5/4/2020 at 1:18 AM, miru said:

I could see him using his pompadour for an attack move like Blue Suede Goo. Plus calling in other Crazy Diamonds.

Or...

Spoiler

His execution, but instead of him suffering, he rides the bike by himself and drags the opponent in a chain as he spins inside the cage with them.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

Or...

Hide contents

His execution, but instead of him suffering, he rides the bike by himself and drags the opponent in a chain as he spins inside the cage with them.

Awesome idea! His bike could be in a lot of his moves. And if he gets a KO with that move, guess what the victim gets made into...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/14/2011 at 3:22 AM, tohnoshiki said:

MBAA Sion Tatari would be siiiiiiiiick! MBAA ciel MvC3 Dante MvC3 Virgil MvC3 Trish MvC3 Zero KiriNanaya (Kagetsu Tohya i think) MvC3 Capcom

fast forward to 2020, Sion Tatari is already here, and I believe it is actually up to date to MBAACC, with customizable moon styles you can choose for System, Normal skills, and Super moves separately, plus Eclipse Style, which has auto fill power gauge and constant Critical Spark to break most combos as long as you have a little bit of power gauge, not to mention overpowered movesets. I have it in my MUGEN.

Still no MBAA Ciel though, but the one Ciel with a very good AI has MBAA sprites for her moves

Characters List:

-Bella from the Tweenies. (And Fizz,Milo and Jake!)

-Decent versions of Woody and Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.

-Minnie Mouse

-And good Disney Princesses like Cinderella, Belle and Aurora.

-Noddy from Noddy's Toyland Adventures!.

- Decent versions of Sulley and Mike (Monsters Inc)

- A Decent Julie Su.

-A 3D version of Kung Fu Man. (Made via Blender 3D or Autodesk Maya)

-Any of my good OC's like Helmutt!

- Chris and Pui (Show Me Show Me) 

- And Good Old CBBC or CBeebies TV show characters. (Such as Brum)

- Jelly and Jackson (The Story Makers)

- Pinkfong (A Decent one please!)

And don't forget the Wannabe Supers from The Incredibles 2: Helectrix, Voyd, Brick, Screech, Reflux etc. They'll have the moves based on the said characters!

- My self insert (I think)

- Any Decent Disney/Pixar Characters (But I'm After the Pixar Kind)

- Any of the Underrated Male-Only Species Pokemon (Like Throh and Sawk)

- Johnny Johnny Yes Papa (Joke Character)

And the long list goes on...

• 3 weeks later...

I said it before and I'll say it again, I hope to get these characters in my Mugen roster:

Krystal (Star Fox, Star Fox Assault voice, SFIII hit sounds)

Katt Monroe (Star Fox)

Characters from IGS's The Gladiator/Shen Jian

Fenny (Furryfight Chronicles, the webcomic)

Roora (Furryfight Chronicles)

Donkizari (Furryfight Chronicles)

Nyarai (Furryfight Chronicles)

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy, SSB Ultimate voice tone)

Tison (Tales of Vesperia)

Zagi (Tales of Vesperia)

Clint (Tales of Vesperia)

Maya (Dragon Quest)

Shigure Rangetsu (Tales of Berseria)

Oscar Dragonia (Tales of Berseria)

Ryoma (Fire Emblem Fates)

Thrasir (Fire Emblem Heroes)

Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda)

Characters from Knights of Valour 3

Della Duck (DuckTales)

General Scales (Star Fox, Star Fox Adventures voice, JJBA slash sounds)

Magica de Spell (DuckTales)

Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)

Decus (Tales of Symphonia)

Xander (Fire Emblem Fates)

Don Krieg (One Piece)

Alvida (One Piece, Pirate Warriors 3 voice tone and with MVC hit sounds)

Monet (One Piece, Pirate Warriors 3 voice tone and with MVC hit sounds)