[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

Levitate isn't the problem, it's her x4 weakness to Steel.

That too, However if Diancie had Levitate ability it will at least have an edge in battles agianst ground-types like Garchomps.

But like you said Darkwolf13 "X4 weakness to steel" is it big problem. unless it can learn some ground attacks Heatran will have her for Breakfest.

Though I see Diancie as a good pokemon against some dragon/flying-types.

Diancie is pretty much meh as far as competitive battling goes.

Mega Diancie, on the other hand, has that base 110 speed and those sexy mixed attacking stats.

Wrong thread, Rice :P

LOL! you two! XD

Anyways I must have got lucky to get a Demo code from Nintendo through e-mail today. so I'm going to go ahead and check it out. Heard you can tranfer items and pokemon to the full version once OR/AS comes out. :goodmood:

Overall I was pretty disappointed in the demo.

They could have taken this opportunity to show off new features that would be present in OR/AS such as a watered-down Pokemon Contest or letting you build your own simple secret base. What we got could basically be reworked as a demo for X & Y which is something I feel doesn't really hype me up for this game. 

That's them being a tease.

The items you can transfer over are the set items given to you at the end of x amount of playthroughs.

The only Pokémon you can transfer over is the Mega.

Overall I was pretty disappointed in the demo.

They could have taken this opportunity to show off new features that would be present in OR/AS such as a watered-down Pokemon Contest or letting you build your own simple secret base. What we got could basically be reworked as a demo for X & Y which is something I feel doesn't really hype me up for this game. 

Yeah like yall said really not all that. but least you will get:

Gailie (with mega-stone)

pokeballs

healballs

heartscales

nugget

...just to start off the full version. :-P

That Team Admin theme though. Starts off sounding a bit like the original and then BAM! It goes insane!

Yeah Its a pretty awesome remix. :goodmood:

Though the one thing i'm concern about is the redesign the Main trainer characters. I say they alright but is it me or do they look younger then their old R/S/E selfs.

Thing is, nothing can truly compare to the Trainer, Gym Leader and Champion battle remixes from Colosseum and XD. They're just too good!

If by chance the Gym Leader and Champion battle themes are better than the Colosseum/XD versions, then I doubt my ears will be able to handle the awesome. FYI, I prefer the Colosseum/XD remix of the Trainer battle, but only slightly more.

Though the one thing i'm concern about is the redesign the Main trainer characters. I say they alright but is it me or do they look younger then their old R/S/E selfs.

Yeah stlyes change back in the day Ken Sugimori used to make the art look closer to Akira Toriyama art. Beside the male trainer does look older but the female well she looks cuter (that because of the bow). :bath:

Yeah stlyes change back in the day Ken Sugimori used to make the art look closer to Akira Toriyama art. Beside the male trainer does look older but the female well she looks cuter (that because of the bow). :bath:

Yeah I would agree on that. makes wonder how the future remake of B/W2 would be like in the future ( maybe in the next 4 years) :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! So i see how this is going. They pretty much is going to reintroduce most of the Legendaries from the past games in to one. (as well as getting the three kanto legendary birds tranfered from pokemon X/Y). Hmm.. thats clever for those who just gotten into pokemon. :goodmood:

Hopfully Regigigas has a different ability this time around. :-P

Ah! So i see how this is going. They pretty much is going to reintroduce most of the Legendaries from the past games in to one. (as well as getting the three kanto legendary birds tranfered from pokemon X/Y). Hmm.. thats clever for those who just gotten into pokemon. :goodmood:

Hopfully Regigigas has a different ability this time around. :-P

Mega Regigigas confirmed with Truant :p