[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

Not to mention Rayquaza can learn EQ and Surf, as well as Gyro Ball for some reason. It seems like MegaQuaza will basically always take someone out. Maybe Fairy and Ice Arceus will see more use, since they outspeed. Though how well they can weather a hit from him, I'm not sure.

Not to mention Rayquaza can learn EQ and Surf, as well as Gyro Ball for some reason. It seems like MegaQuaza will basically always take someone out. Maybe Fairy and Ice Arceus will see more use, since they outspeed. Though how well they can weather a hit from him, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure either but one thing for sure Mega Rayquaza is going to be very tough to deal with in battles. :-P

MegaRayray's

LOL! I see what you did their Rice :=D: 

That's not even taking Choice Scarf into consideration.

It's either going to be Choice Scarf, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Life Orb or Weakness Policy, isn't it?

Choice-hold items are good but I believe the Items  Mega Rayquaza will rely on most are Life Orb and Weakness Policy since it still part flying-type it can learn 'Roost' which it can recover HP while gaining Attack and Sp. attack power from those items.

So im already seeing the move set it will have:

Dragon Ascent

Draco Meteor ( if learned in the game)

Flash cannon, or Gyro Ball

Roost

Holding Item:  Life Orb, or Weakness Policy

LOL! I see what you did their Rice :=D: 

Choice-hold items are good but I believe the Items  Mega Rayquaza will rely on most are Life Orb and Weakness Policy since it still part flying-type it can learn 'Roost' which it can recover HP while gaining Attack and Sp. attack power from those items.

So im already seeing the move set it will have:

Dragon Ascent

Draco Meteor ( if learned in the game)

Flash cannon, or Gyro Ball

Roost

Holding Item:  Life Orb, or Weakness Policy

I'd imagine that most MegaQuaza's would carry Earthquake or Stone Edge for coverage purposes. There's also Outrage instead of Draco Meteor if you want to use an absolute physical attacker, though then it'd be checked somewhat by strong physical defenders. And there's Extremespeed for priority and Shadow Claw for ghosts and phychics.

There's also the Choice Scarf for speed purposes.

Did you guys aleadry see that post-elite four story thing about multiple dimensions?

It wants Overheat or V-Create so it can fuck over the steel types that give it problems, like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Scizor, and Dialga.

It can learn V-create?!  O_o

I'd imagine that most MegaQuaza's would carry Earthquake or Stone Edge for coverage purposes. There's also Outrage instead of Draco Meteor if you want to use an absolute physical attacker, though then it'd be checked somewhat by strong physical defenders. And there's Extremespeed for priority and Shadow Claw for ghosts and phychics.

There's also the Choice Scarf for speed purposes.

That too.... :-P

Did you guys aleadry see that post-elite four story thing about multiple dimensions?

I be Honest Arya Chan i havn't started playing OR yet.  I'm still catching up on pokemon X since my hard copy was stolen. -_- (bad memories)

though one cool thing me and Squirtle discovered that even though he is playing AS im still playing Pokemon X we can still communicate giving each other "O-Powers" and trades.

Also another plus "Poke-Bank can store pokemon from either game meaning you can alternatly tranfer pokemon from both OR/AS and X/Y. :goodmood:

The only downer you can't tranfer items especailly Mega stones Unless you can Trade the pokemon with them holding those items. :-P

It can learn V-create?!  O_o

No. There's a Japan-only event Rayquaza (15th anniversary or something) that was distributed locally in Gen V.

If the Rayquaza has an English name, has high IVs, or is shiny, assume it's hacked; hacked like that male, English Extreme Speed Pikachu Shofu used.

No. There's a Japan-only event Rayquaza (15th anniversary or something) that was distributed locally in Gen V.

If the Rayquaza has an English name, has high IVs, or is shiny, assume it's hacked; hacked like that Male, English Extreme Speed Pikachu Shofu used.

Ah! thanks for telling me. I didn't know their was an event like that.

If the Rayquaza has an English name, has high IVs, or is shiny, assume it's hacked; hacked like that male, English Extreme Speed Pikachu Shofu used.

For competitive purposes if it exists, then its available, even if its limited.

And its not like the GTS doesnt exist. Just because its a gen 3 remake doesnt mean were limited to Gen 3 trade mechanics. :p

And its not like the GTS doesnt exist. Just because its a gen 3 remake doesnt mean were limited to Gen 3 trade mechanics. :p

True..... :-P

By the way I heard or I could consider this as a rumor for now but I been hearing word about Mega-Raticate. Though I not sure if thats true. :-P

I wasn't saying anything about it staying in Gen V, just highlighting the fact that it was only distributed in Gen V (though that's kinda obvious, given that V-Create was introduced in Gen V).

That's still pretty stupid though. Why should anyone have access to a non-Sassy Heatran with Eruption? :L

Sure, use it on Showdown seeing as there's no such thing as "hacked" there (with the exception of that hackmon thing), but good luck getting into any VGCs with it :P

So yeah, for those Europeans who are still dodging spoilers like mines on a motorway and thus don't have the games yet, I find it cool that when you encounter legendaries in mirage spots, they use their own battle themes, though it's weird having high quality .avis mixed in with MIDIs and...

...wot.

On the plus side, they have the best legendary themes as part of the soundtrack. So yeah, OR/AS confirmed to have the best darn soundtrack of all Pokémon games.