[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

I don't know about Camerupt but Sharpedo's Mega could land a spot in OUs somewhere in November once people start testing it out and such and knowing all stats are beefed up. The fact that Camerupt loses Speed upon Mega evolving will do it more harm now that Pokemon who can't outspeed regular Camerupt outspeed M. Camerupt, despite having increased stats as well except that one stat. They should've left its Speed the same. M. Gallade was very very much needed cuz if Gardevoir has one, why not Gallade. At least GF is listening to a certain extent.

I think Camerupt in general is a lost cause. Still, if they change it's type, it might be better, but I don't see that happening. But one thing I should add: Speed isn't everything in Pokemon. I'm really annoyed when people say "Oh, this Pokemon is so slow, even though all his other stats are amazing, he can't attack first so that makes it useless" or "this Pokemon is so fast, even though his attack and defense stats suck he's fast so he's OU bound."

But one thing I should add: Speed isn't everything in Pokemon. I'm really annoyed when people say "Oh, this Pokemon is so slow, even though all his other stats are amazing, he can't attack first so that makes it useless"

Azumarill, Clefable, Ferrothorn, Heatran, Mega Heracross, Mega Venusaur, Bisharp, Gliscor, Rotom-Wash, Mega Scizor, Slowbro, Amoongus, Breloom, Diggersby, Hippowdon, and Kyurem-Black... That's only just Pokemon from the S, A+, A, and A- ranks in the OU Metagame, and out of those 16 mentioned, only 3 actually belong to a tier lower than OU.

"this Pokemon is so fast, even though his attack and defense stats suck he's fast so he's OU bound."

Case in point: Ninjask, Accelgor, and Electrode.

Azumarill, Clefable, Ferrothorn, Heatran, Mega Heracross, Mega Venusaur, Bisharp, Gliscor, Rotom-Wash, Mega Scizor, Slowbro, Amoongus, Breloom, Diggersby, Hippowdon, and Kyurem-Black... That's only just Pokemon from the S, A+, A, and A- ranks in the OU Metagame, and out of those 16 mentioned, only 3 actually belong to a tier lower than OU.

Case in point: Ninjask, Accelgor, and Electrode.

Good points their.

Well at least we don't have to worry about no Mega forms of Snorlax, Blissey, and Dugtrio............... YET!

Good points their.

Well at least we don't have to worry about no Mega forms of Snorlax, Blissey, and Dugtrio............... YET!

I really hope Snorlax does get one. I see so many Pokemon who are already strong get them, so a Pokemon that's struggling to make it anymore [and is rather reccognizable] would be really cool to see.

I will like to see another Pokemon World Tournament so you can battle all the gym leaders and Champions again. But if Nintendo/GameFreak does that it could be more challanging to unlock this time around.

Honestly, I didn't care that much about fighting past gym leaders. It was still the same battle format. That's kind of why I like the Battle Frontier cause they add a new spin on things, and the Pokemon World Tournament didn't really do that outside having Factory, Triple and Rotation battles, two of which were already playable outside.

Honestly, I didn't care that much about fighting past gym leaders. It was still the same battle format. That's kind of why I like the Battle Frontier cause they add a new spin on things, and the Pokemon World Tournament didn't really do that outside having Factory, Triple and Rotation battles, two of which were already playable outside.

Yeah true. But I rather like fighting the gym leaders from the past the fact Nintendo/gamefreak did that concept back from old pokemon S/G and SS/HG when you have to go back to the last region and battled the gym leaders. and the Pokemon World Tournament  made up for that since Nintendo/Gamefreak won't keep that concept of going back to other regions after gen 2. but if they want to have both Battle Frontier and Pokemon World Tournaments or put the concepts together.

• 2 weeks later...

Schit.

YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

FUCK YEAH

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I WIN.

steelix.jpg

208Steelix-Mega.png

glalie.jpg

362Glalie-Mega.png

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Trailer & English Details

The first details from the Pokémon ORAS demo have come in and have revealed Mega Steelix. We're still working on getting details so please stand by. Mega Glalie is also in the demo. Mega Steelix gets the Sand Force ability.

Mega Glalie gets the ability Refrigerate and is pure Ice-type

Ice type 325 Base Power STAB Explosion is gonna wreck