[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

tumblr_na6rgbJNY51r8sc3ro1_500.png

tumblr_na6rgbJNY51r8sc3ro3_500.png

Official Pokémon website of Korea accidentally leaked these two Megas. Details are as follows:

-Mega Slowbro is Water/Psychic and has the ability Shell Armor. Its Defense and Sp. Attack increase "greatly".

-Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy and has the ability Healer. Its Defense and Sp. Defense increase.

Fun(bro) for all.

Dawww, Slowbro looks adorable. XD "Help me! For gods sake help me! I'm being eaten alive by a vore-loving conch shell!"

I just wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of Slowbro's bulky anatomy.

...But then again they've been doing that for years. In the Pokemon Stadium games and some of the earlier games he has these gigantic thighs and looked overall fatter, but in later games they slimmed him down more. Made him less fat and made his thighs smaller. But when you think about it, they've been doing that a lot. Like how Pikachu got the same treatment, as did some of the other Pokemon. You could not tell me that fatass Wigglytuff from Red/Green and Blue is the same Wigglytuff from later games. But I notice Pokemon designs have overall changed over the years, like Machamp's spikes turning into crests, or...

Stop! Boring!

...But yeah, whatever.

Dawww, Slowbro looks adorable. XD "Help me! For gods sake help me! I'm being eaten alive by a vore-loving conch shell!"

...But then again they've been doing that for years. In the Pokemon Stadium games and some of the earlier games he has these gigantic thighs and looked overall fatter, but in later games they slimmed him down more. Made him less fat and made his thighs smaller. But when you think about it, they've been doing that a lot. Like how Pikachu got the same treatment, as did some of the other Pokemon. You could not tell me that fatass Wigglytuff from Red/Green and Blue is the same Wigglytuff from later games. But I notice Pokemon designs have overall changed over the years, like Machamp's spikes turning into crests, or...

Stop! Boring!

...But yeah, whatever.

The old designs where the way they were because of the now primitive hardware and file limitation plus really inexperienced sprite artists. I get that you like older designs but you got to look at it at an objective perspective and view however the artist's vision of it is. Plus Machamps head things have always been crests,

The old designs where the way they were because of the now primitive hardware and file limitation plus really inexperienced sprite artists. I get that you like older designs but you got to look at it at an objective perspective and view however the artist's vision of it is. Plus Machamps head things have always been crests,

Meh, it's not so much I like the older designs more (I kinda do cause I kinda liked their ugly sprites, but that's not the point), just stating something I noticed.

...I think what I miss most about Slowbro is that expression in his older sprites. He looked incredibly dumb, but he also looked like the kind who just loved inflicting pain on others. This was especially evident in his Red/Blue sprite. But the newer images make him look more friendly and less intimidating. Still, whether he has thunder-thighs and a pain-loving expression or slimmer anatomy and a friendly face, I still think Slowbro is cool. :)

I saw it as battle armour, but whatever. Each to his own.

I kinda went by Slowbro's expression, which was a bit worried like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'm not sure how useful Shell Armor will be for Slowbro, but I suppose Shell Armor's a good ability for one with high defense and some defense raising moves, since it prevents critical hits.

...But then again they've been doing that for years. In the Pokemon Stadium games and some of the earlier games he has these gigantic thighs and looked overall fatter, but in later games they slimmed him down more. Made him less fat and made his thighs smaller. But when you think about it, they've been doing that a lot.

Thunder Thighs' Wild Ride 2013 Turns?

Mega Audino officially confirmed for reals this time.

During Gamescom today, a special video by Junichi Masuda was shown. In this video, Junichi Masuda revealed that Mega Audino is to come to the Pokémon games. It confirms that it has the Healer ability and that it gets the Defense and Special Defense boosts. The trailer also shows that it learns Misty Terrain, a move Audino didn't have before this game.

"Why don't they just make this a regular evolution? I miss seeing Pokemon from other generations get evolutions in newer games. I know it's a remake, but still. Mega-evo's seem a bit lame"

P.much this especially when Audino is a stand alone pokemon with no evolution to begin with.

"Why don't they just make this a regular evolution? I miss seeing Pokemon from other generations get evolutions in newer games. I know it's a remake, but still. Mega-evo's seem a bit lame"

Because then the new Evos would suffer from Dusknoir syndrome thanks to Eviolite.

That looks so fake, but only Game Freak would be THAT creative. ...And by creative, I mean use designs no one else thinks to use because, really, it's an unattractive idea in general. Kinda the same spiel with Slowbro. Did people REALLY want to see Mega Slowbro being just him inside the shell on his tail? And with Mega Kangaskhan, would anyone else REALLY come up with the idea to do NOTHING to Kangaskhan herself and only do something with the baby? All in all though, I think this idea is worse than both of those.