[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

I have to complain about something. Mega Sceptile's ability is... Lightning Rod? How does that make sense? Or even help him, considering Grass is already resistant to Electric. It might work in doubles, but singles?

MegaSwampert with Swift Swim sounds good. I know people were hoping for Sap Sipper, but Swampert with Sap Sipper kinda strikes me as, to be honest, overpowered.

Swift Swim makes no sense though. He's a massive bulky thing with tiny legs... surely Huge Power, Sturdy or something?

Lightning Rod makes Mega Sceptile immune to Thunder Wave, plus gives him +1 Sp. Attack when hit by an Electric-type move. It's not all that bad.

Swift Swim makes no sense though. He's a massive bulky thing with tiny legs... surely Huge Power, Sturdy or something?

Lightning Rod makes Mega Sceptile immune to Thunder Wave, plus gives him +1 Sp. Attack when hit by an Electric-type move. It's not all that bad.

Imagine power stroking with those arms,

You could separate the red sea with those

I dunno. Until I see official stats, I aint going to assume MegaSwampert's gonna be a slouch. He looks like he could be particularly fast. And even if they only increase his speed a little, doubling that would still make him pretty fast. ...However if they lower his speed, then I dunno.

Judging by his looks though, I think they will raise the speed. Regular Swampert looks to be the kind that would rather fight up-close and bring the opponent to him, where MegaSwampert looks like the kind who will throw that logic out the window and just rush in arms swinging.

Omoshiroi

I'm hoping that they confirm the option to customize your trainer soon... really loved that feature. 

They might keep that exclusive to X, Y and Z (or whatever).

Many things have been unique to certain generations, after all.

Gen II had the PokéGear (though you might draw similarities to Gen III's PokéNav).

Gen III had secret bases (though again, you might draw similarities to Gen IV's Underground) and two bikes.

Gen IV had the Pokétch and Seals.

Gen V had Pokéstar Studios.

And I'm sure that's not all of them.

Many things have been unique to certain generations, after all.

Gen II had the PokéGear (though you might draw similarities to Gen III's PokéNav).

Gen III had secret bases (though again, you might draw similarities to Gen IV's Underground) and two bikes.

Gen IV had the Pokétch and Seals.

Gen V had... uhhhh... What did Gen V have again?

Brokd. :P

Though to be fair, Gen V did have secret bases too, except they were on a site, basically an online only feature. Gen 6 sort of has a secret base in the form of the PokeAmie's interface. Pokemon get this room and you can decorate it and change the wallpaper and what-not. It's kind of like HG/SS's berry pots in that it is a feature previously cemented to certain locations now on the go. ...Then again, something about a "Secret Base you can take anywhere" kind of loses a bit of novelty from secret bases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io38d5igpOM

ZTtW7D1.png

recent pic

I'm still kind of hoping Snorlax gets a Mega evo. Yeah yeah, "Blah blah blah, MugoUrth likes tubby Pokemon" but seriously, I keep feeling a bit disappointed that Nintendo never does anything new for the poor guy even though he's arguably among some of the more reccognizable Pokemon. Plus, I'm not a big fan of seeing Pokemon who are already really strong, even OP (like Blaziken and Garchomp) get Megaforms, but Pokemon who could actually use a boost get ignored. ...Okay, the ammount of already OU or higher Pokemon that got Mega forms isn't THAT high (What, like Blaziken, Scizor, Tyranitar, Garchomp, and maybe a few others), and the ratio does really favor the weaker Pokemon, but still.

Also, I'd probably need to see MegaSabeleye in a video. Still, I have to wonder its ability. One of Sableye's main claim-to-fames besides only being weak to fairy is his ability Prankster. Will his ability still be Prankster?