[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

Yeah, it sucked all the money right out of our wallets, real hard.

:troll:

Fortunately, It was a dupe cart so it didn't take anything, Unfortunately, Same thing goes for my Yellow copy(That I lost now)

It didnt suck us as hard as dat Sena though *shot*

No she's mine

Gen 5 was the worst.

I disagree but I can see where you are coming from, Terrible Pokemon design and it focuses on story than gameplay unlike other games(But Rotation battles were neat)

All of them do though, I think gen 3 was the worst gen, but I am still going to get it cause pokeman

I'm getting Anal Sapphire as well, I hope it is better than the originals

Gen 5 is my 3rd fav, Not as good as 4 or 6 but very good

Good music(Besides team Lamesma theme)

Liked the story

N is the best rival

Gym leader actually have a purpose other than being some bosses

Most Pokemons look gay but some, Kyurem and Snivy for example look decent

Edit:I Like White 1 over Black 2, I'm at like Gym 6 in B2 but stopped because Nocturne and Conception II knocked B2 off to backlog

Gen V was somewhat confusing to me because of the EXP system that made it somewhat hard to train a Pokemon to Lv 100... sure Gen V was bland... but I instantly grew a huge liking towards the Dragon Pokemon introduced there... especially Druddigon and Zekrom and B. Kyurem.

Gen 5's exp system wasn't that horrible. I actually welcomed it. Other MMOs use a similar system (Maplestory and World of Warcraft, just to name a few).

Though why they scrapped it for gen 6 is beyond me. It would have balanced out the now horribly broken exp share been an interesting change of pace.

I think it would be incredibly hypocritical of me to say and generation of Pokemon is bad since I've committed an awful amount of time to all games across all generations. 

If I had to go by what's better than the other then for me, it would look something like this

4>3>5>2>1

I didn't list the current generation since it's still far too early to see what's going on with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, plus the imminent Z version on the way. 

4>6>5>1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

4 was the pinnacle of Pokemon, Best music, Best legends, Both playable characters looked good, Unlike other games with one looks meh and the other very good, Leaders looked the best IMO, Probably the best world too

6 was an interesting, Unusual change but in a very good way, Had cool characters design, On par with Sinnoh, World looks decent, Yveltal, Elite 4 and

champion themes are awesome, Diantha was the only champion in the whole series that gave me trouble, Mega Evolutions, And Serena

5 had the best rival, Good music, Actually has a story, Plus(For the first game) has the best male character design in the whole series

1 was a good starting point for the series, I enjoyed the hell outta it, Glitches actually made it more fun, Plus Champion and Leader themes were good

2 Did go Quantity>Quality road, Both Kanto and Johto didn't feel as cool as Kanto was, But other than that, It is generally better

3 Had terrible music, Terrible character design, Worst starters(Gen 5 being the 2nd worst, But at least it had Snivy), Gayest 2 teams after Flare, WATER, WATER, WATER, Introduced the motherfucking contests(Good riddance that it doesn't exist anymore), It is on the worst non-failing portable(But the GBA had good games like Boktai, MMBN,MMZ and Harvest Moon, But generally none of them has good music), At least, It had good Pokemon designs, And I actually missed dive(Without the crap ton of water) plus Deoxys theme sounds good

Yay for Gen IV, though I found some of the themes a bit bland, particularly the wild battle theme, but damn those legendary themes. Platinum still remains my favourite Pokémon game.

Let's see now...

4>6>3>2>1>5

While I've never played R/S/E nor FR/LG, I know enough about them through watching others play it (and a bit of ROM hacking :P). Platinum is top-tier, Y is all kinds of coolbeans, save the lack of post-game stuff, I always wanted Sapphire and I adore the music, HeartGold was beautiful so it's very close to the others, I haven't a true opinion on Gen I, but it's still better than Gen V :/ 

3 Had terrible music, Terrible character design, Worst starters(Gen 5 being the 2nd worst, But at least it had Snivy), Gayest 2 teams after Flare, WATER, WATER, WATER, Introduced the motherfucking contests(Good riddance that it doesn't exist anymore), It is on the worst non-failing portable(But the GBA had good games like Boktai, MMBN,MMZ and Harvest Moon, But generally none of them has good music), At least, It had good Pokemon designs, And I actually missed dive(Without the crap ton of water) plus Deoxys theme sounds good

~Eh, the music in Pokemon games usually isn't all that spectacular, but music was not Gen 3s strong point, I agree.

~I thought neither the Gym Leaders nor the Elite 4 were very memorable.

~I disagree. Besides Gen 1, it's the only gen where I sort of like all three starters. I think Gen 2, 4, and 6 had the weakest starters. I thought gen 5 had some okay starters. Emboar became an instant favorite of mine, where Samurott took a while to grow on me, but eventually did. ...Serperior is... *pukes*

~I disagree again. I personally think Team Flare was a minor step up from Team Plasma, except I strongly hated Lysandre (Ebil Anymul Luver and Misanthrope stereotypes make me angry). I didn't think Team Magma or Aqua were that bad. While they were nature themed, they weren't the "Animals Good/Humans Evil" type group, they were just rival groups with similar goals, which I thought was creative. Team Plasma and Lysandre were just cliched stereotypes that I'm sick of seeing.

~I agree, the water was annoying.

~Still better than that shitty Pokemon Musical. *pukes again*

~Now wait just a minute, I could really argue against that. It had plenty of good games.

~Agreed. 3rd Gen did have good Pokemon.

~Meh.

~I'm afraid I have yet to hear it, so I couldn't say.

Alright

I can't convince you it's shit, You can't convince me it's good

Mudkip, Tepig and Oshawott were the worst starters I ever saw

I wasn't trying to convince you anything. Just putting in my two cents. I respect your opinion.

Alright

I hope they cut off remakes in the future

I want more games instead of games I already played but look nicer instead

Make more spinoffs, But don't release crap ton of them like with the DS, I want to see a new ranger, Or a portable Pokemon TCG

Gen III may not have the best stuff but at least Emerald had the Battle Frontier and unlike Ruby and Sapphire, BOTH Magma and Aqua were involved. Gen IV in Platinum reminded me of Emerald because all 3 mascots of Gen IV were available in Platinum as Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza were in Emerald. I always hated the Muscials and Contests... but at least we don't need those anymore nor make special food in order to make Feebas evolve.

Gen III may not have the best stuff but at least Emerald had the Battle Frontier and unlike Ruby and Sapphire, BOTH Magma and Aqua were involved. Gen IV in Platinum reminded me of Emerald because all 3 mascots of Gen IV were available in Platinum as Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza were in Emerald. I always hated the Muscials and Contests... but at least we don't need those anymore nor make special food in order to make Feebas evolve.

Yeah Platinum made me love gen IV again I didn't like gen IV pearl and diamond when it came out, and also I flet like all of the sinnoh pokemon where too cute looking. Just my opinion here. And another people who hate gen III are ugly.

@Egnaro WHERE IS THE START MENU MUSIC? 

@Kanbei I LOVED Pearl, Haven't played Platinum yet since back then my dad used to buy me stuff, On the other hand, The Safari in HG made me almost dislike the game, The old safari was cool, I actually liked it, But this one? Burn in hell, Why do I have to wait 90 days+ to get some good Pokemon, Post game is almost unplayable without genning or without DPPt to trade Pokemons from

I think everyone knows what I think of Greninja by now, so I'm just gonna "This" FU's post.

I thought the starters in Gen 6 could have been better. Froakie I thought nothing of until I saw its final evo. Fennekin I always hated from the start. Oh wow, it's a fennec fox. And because it's a fox of coarse it becomes instantly popular. I was hoping Delphox would change my opinion on Fennekin, but I felt like I was just hoping for too much. Chespin was the one I did like. He looked rather cute, and his evo Quilladin is just about the most adorable Pokemon since Bidoof and Oshawott. (IMO) ...But Chesnaut came out and I was disappointed. I was really hoping he would look bulkier, but he ended up being a relatively skinny creature with an oversized T-Shirt. He's still cool and all, but I guess I was just hoping for something else.

You havent faced enough Protean Greninjas to make an informed statement about that then

Protean can be used against Greninja, though. But then again, it usually depends on how bulky the other Pokemon is, how well they can counter Protean, and how smart the Greninja user is. I see way too many Greninjas use Ice Beam for no reason, then get effortlessly countered by a Fighting/Rock/Steel move.