[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

They have to make a patch for Bank to be compatible with OR/AS. And they better bring back move tutors! Some of those Kalos Pokemon are dying to learn from the finest of tutors... *Cough*Drain Punch for Chesnaught*Cough*

This should have been on the Ds imo. HG/SS should really be what this is.

Yes, remake a game so that it looks only slightly different from the original :|

HG/SS were heavily different from the originals. OR/AS will be heavily different from the originals, too.

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

i was gonna say ash was probably gonna go to hoenn now but him didnt go back when they had HGGSS remake so i didn't expect that.

9fe.jpg

Made me chuckle

Lol good one ricepigeon. I know I'm probably asking for too much here but I hope we get to fight Red at the battle frontier.

Also who else is looking forward to defeating magma and aqua again cuz I am?