[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

I think you guys are just being an ass for no good reason. Like I said, that's the kind of over-creativity that Game Freak often uses for their Pokemon, and the screenshots provided DID look believable enough. And it's not like the KlingKlang series was all that different in concept. Klang was just one of Kling's gears and some big gears. Klingklang was LITERALLY Klang with a big hollow spike ring added. So a giant mech made of Klings isn't really that hard to believe coming from Gamefreak. Honestly, I think you guys need to get off your high-horse, because really, nothing about it immediately says fake. ...Unlike the one above.

So what. A person just decided to put Azumaril's head on Machoke, remove the ugly details, paint him blue and give him some titties and pass it off as a new Mega form? Yeah, right. White titties.

I... But... What...

HOW?!

Maybe they kinda do at first glance? The bottom screenshot does look fake when you look hard enough, but the one on the top that just barely shows the feet of the giant Kling-mech does look more or less realistic. And even if it is fake, it's still a decent one. Cane we PLEASE drop the subject already?

some people dont know what is a joke

And... people haven't dropped it yet. ...What a surprise.

some people dont know what is a joke

I do, I just kept an open mind. You know how starters images come out, and everyone cries "FAKE" and then Wadayano they turn out to be real? Yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it was Pokkén, in case anyone didn't already know :P

CoroCoro brings more Megas!

corocoro10144.jpg

Mega Sharpedo has Strong Jaw and an increase in all its stats (minus HP, obviously).

corocoro10145.jpgMega Camerupt has Sheer Force and an increase in all its stats except Speed, which goes down.

corocoro10142.jpg

Hell yeah, Mega Gallade!

Also, Primal Kyogre's ability is Sea of Beginnings, while Primal Groudon's ability is Land of Endings. They're supposedly enhanced versions of their original abilities (so perhaps they become the Drizzle and Drought of prior generations? :P). Groudon gets a move called Cliff's Blade.

thats the joke...

also

Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively.

Welcome back perma-weather. We did NOT miss you .

EDIT: The fact that they're actually adding new abilities and attacks has me worried about X&Y compatibility tho...

Meh, none of those Megas are that great. They're megas of Pokemon that aren't really that cool to me, and they didn't really help much. MegaSharpedo looks ridiculous and MegaCamerupt just looks like Camerupt in a different style. MegaGallade's still a stick-figure, but in a way he was bound to happen. Adding wing-things and changing the blades really doesn't do much for me.

Why do I even get my hopes up for Pokemon I'd actually want to see get Megas?

Such as?

There are so many Pokemon I like that I wish were just better. A Mega Exploud would be cool for example. Giving it a faster Mega form might actually put it in usable status. I also wouldn't mind seeing Mega Raichu, Mega Golem, Mega Rhyperior [A better type is really all he needs], Mega Hippowdon, and a few other Pokemon. I'd also like the 5th gen starters to get mega forms, and a few others that aren't coming to mind right now. Also MegaSnorlax, but I'm pretty sure people know I want that by now.

Rhyperior and Hippowdon are already perfectly viable in OU despite being lower tiered (Hippo is a nice, but passive, mixed wall that can set up rocks, sand, and isn't complete setup bait with Toxic and/or Whirlwind, while Rhyperior cockblocks Birdspam teams and maintains an offensive presence while also setting up rocks).

5th Gen starters will most likely not get Mega Forms until Black & White remakes in another 7 years.

I don't know about Camerupt but Sharpedo's Mega could land a spot in OUs somewhere in November once people start testing it out and such and knowing all stats are beefed up. The fact that Camerupt loses Speed upon Mega evolving will do it more harm now that Pokemon who can't outspeed regular Camerupt outspeed M. Camerupt, despite having increased stats as well except that one stat. They should've left its Speed the same. M. Gallade was very very much needed cuz if Gardevoir has one, why not Gallade. At least GF is listening to a certain extent.