[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

I don't see how that would allow you to enjoy the game itself. It's not like Smogon bans affect the actual game :L

I can wait. Sure, the rest of the world gets the game earlier than Europe for some reason, but while you guys get 200 Potions, I'll be getting a metal case and a figure. Oh, and the box itself is coloured >:P

I don't see how that would allow you to enjoy the game itself. It's not like Smogon bans affect the actual game :L

I can wait. Sure, the rest of the world gets the game earlier than Europe for some reason, but while you guys get 200 Potions, I'll be getting a metal case and a figure. Oh, and the box itself is coloured >:P

I'm with you on that Matt. Though I have a new 3DS XL but since I lost my hard copy of Pokemon X. I.m pretty much going start over with the downloaded copy I have now. :-P

Though I'm still going to get OR/AS but I won't be playing it until I get myself caught up again.

I don't see much point in rushing through the story. It's not like there's a medal at the end of it for beating the game before anyone else :s

And even if there was, why would I take a bus from Tuscon to Vegas just to see Penn & Teller when I can just take a plane? :P

I don't see much point in rushing through the story. It's not like there's a medal at the end of it for beating the game before anyone else :s

Was getting at how Hoennn bored me tbh. Plus I don't really play online all that much. I don't take battling serious.

@Noob Yeah I saw that yesterday. It looked cool besides it looking like May owned both Torchic and Mudkip while Brendan only owned Treeko....

@Noob Yeah I saw that yesterday. It looked cool besides it looking like May owned both Torchic and Mudkip while Brendan only owned Treeko....

lf you put it this way May/Haruka is one of the well popular female character in the pokemon series both Anime and game. So she is going to get more attention then the others we know. With all this Mega-transformation she will end up becoming a Precure/Magica girl with that dress LOL! XD [Joking]

Anyways just a heads up for anyone who has "Poke-bank" their was a recent update for the App which allows compatibility for the upcoming pokemon OR/AS. So make sure everyone get this update especially for those who is getting this game. :goodmood:

utuber6061backup has been uploading music from OR/AS. Go check 'em out if you want a listen.

Cool! :goodmood:

Really!!?

I see they definatly made Rayquaza a OU pokemon especailly if it holds Life Orb +Dragon Ascent with Draco Meteor. I can imagine the hurt. :omg:

Game Freak: So yeah, Mega Kangaskhan is actually pretty OP. Soz guise, we promise not to do that again!

Suddenly, OR/AS...

Game Freak:  :ilied:

LOL! Matt  X-D

Though I hate to admit but that is so messed up. But then again Rayquaza is a Legendary considering it ment to be powerful anyways so give it a mega boost and you have Very powerful pokemon. (Unless you put that thing on- Ice LOL!  XD).  

• 252 SpA Mega Mewtwo Y Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Delta Stream Mega Rayquaza: 266-314 (75.7 - 89.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Life Orb Mega Rayquaza Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Mewtwo Y: 213-252 (60.1 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
  • 252+ Atk Life Orb Mega Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Mewtwo Y: 480-565 (135.5 - 159.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Unless youve got Stealth Rock up, Good luck with that. And god forbid if its running Weakness Policy.

LOL! Matt  X-D

Though I hate to admit but that is so messed up. But then again Rayquaza is a Legendary considering it ment to be powerful anyways so give it a mega boost and you have Very powerful pokemon. (Unless you put that thing on- Ice LOL!  XD).  

...to put in on Fairytailed Ice... yes.

Unless youve got Stealth Rock up, Good luck with that. And god forbid if its running Weakness Policy.

..And that would be soo brutal. :omg:

...to put in on Fairytailed Ice... yes.

LOL! we can only see that as a possibility in the next gen Unless one of the known Ice-type pokemon will become one. :goodmood:

We need Cirno in here.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

LOL! Little off topic are we Matt!? [laughing to the ground]  X-D

Anyways when I first saw Diancie I thought she would be the fairy/ice-type the way she looks but she turn out to be Fairy/Rock- type instead. However her typing and the some-what speedy Mega-form may give her some edge against Mega Rayquaza. She could be the one. Unless Mega Rayquaza knows moves like Earthquake, Flash-Cannon, and Surf.