[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

A friend of mine wants Charmander for his ORAS playthrough, so I decided to get him one from my box of Charmander babies from my X version.

Had to do a double take when I realised that one was shiny the whole time (and it was the first egg) and I never even noticed lol

Official timeline reveal:

ShS9JUM.png

Basically its everything that we already knew aside from the fact that X&Y takes place simultaneously with B2W2.

Interesting... :hmm:

If you think about how the stories of each version goes especially how the story of X/Y relates to B2/W2 with all the ancient wars and things  and discoveries of different pokemon evolutions.

[Topic bump]

Well I'm going to start playing pokemon OR. and if anybody see me playing online my name will be Noobster as the Male protagonist. :goodmood:

I hope we StreetPass each other... I really like for you to test out my 3 in an Inverse Battle.

Anyone know if you can raise the limit of secret base decorations? I mean, what's the point in being able to buy 25 of a single decoration when you can only put about 20 down? :L

Also, what online battle musics are available? Is the Frontier Brain one there? It damn well better be >:c

Afaik, the musics only become available after you've heard them at least once in-game.

Considering the Frontier Brain music is now the battle theme for the Chatelaines in the Battle Maison, you'll need to fight one of them at least once before you can select it.

Of course this also means that Lugia's theme is exclusive to AS while Ho-oh's is exclusive to OR.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finish the regular story. Now I'm doing the delta episode.

But as I go through the game their is one thing that surprised me was in the Sea Marville sunkin ship when I was exploring I went in to a room and you felt a presence.

Looked around and looked in to the item bag. then all of a sudden a Spiritomb appeared I was like WTF!!. O_o

well at least I caught it. :-P

[topic bump]

Man! I think i caught most of the legendarys in OR so far. :-P

It took me awhile to figure out how to catch all the trio pokemon

Johto trio: to catch them you need to have Ho-Oh or Lugia in your party and encounter them about every Hour during day time

Hoenn trio: same method like the original R/S/E just i'm trying to figure out to get to Regigigas.

I figured it out, you have to give regiIce a nickname and have it hold Never-melt Ice. then go the the cave where RegiIce resides during the daytime then Regigigas appears.

Sinnoh trio: you have to catch during Night time hours starting around 8:00p.m. to 3:00 a.m

Unova trio: you have to catch them each day of the week

One of the cool things about OR/AS when you get the 'Eon Flute' you don't have to worry about pokemon using the move 'Fly'. :goodmood:

[Edit post]

Awesome! I was able to get the 'Eon ticket' via street-pass Now I have both Latias and Latios and the 'Soul Dew' hold item for them. :awesome

• 2 weeks later...

[topic bump]

News from Serebii:  http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Besides the download code for Serperior (Contrary ability) [POKEMON497]

2 more codes is reveal to download:

Emboar (Reckless ability) [POKEMON500]  starts Jan. 16th, 2015

Samurott (shell Armor ability) [POKEMON503] starts Jan. 18th, 2015

Also:

corocoro2151.jpgcorocoro2153.jpg

Hoopa is to make an appearance around this summer in Japan its still not known what abilities or move set it will have yet.

As well  a LV70 shiny Rayquaza will be distributed between January 18 and February 8 . its moves set will be:

Dragon pulse

Thunder

Twister

Extreme Speed

(of course we know if you teach this Rayquaza 'Dragon ascent' in OR/AS it will Mega evolve)

[topic bump]

News from Serebii:  http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Besides the download code for Serperior (Contrary ability) [POKEMON497]

2 more codes is reveal to download:

Emboar (Reckless ability) [POKEMON500]  starts Jan. 16th, 2015

Samurott (shell Armor ability) [POKEMON503] starts Jan. 18th, 2015

Also:

corocoro2151.jpgcorocoro2153.jpg

Hoopa is to make an appearance around this summer in Japan its still not known what abilities or move set it will have yet.

As well  a LV70 shiny Rayquaza will be distributed between January 18 and February 8 . its moves set will be:

Dragon pulse

Thunder

Twister

Extreme Speed

(of course we know if you teach this Rayquaza 'Dragon ascent' in OR/AS it will Mega evolve)

You do know the codes are only for japan....

I don't know if anyone realized but currently the Online services for OR/AS and X/Y is down due to Maintenance. So their won't be no online  battles or trades for awhile. :-P

I'm guessing Nintendo/gamefreak  are fixing up some bugs or preparing another update for the games.

[Edit post 6:00 am CT]

The Online service is back up again. I guess it was a minor fix :-P

Anyways thanks to some trades and transfers from my pokemon B2 I was able to catch all the available  Legendaries from pokemon OR.

However I got a bunch  of extra legendary pokemon so i might just trade them on GTS.

Hmm. I guess the only other thing to do now is to do the contest part of the game. :-P

I hear you battle Deoxys basically right after battling Rayquaza with no chance to save in between. Is this true? And if it is, can I do the ol' Reshiram/Zekrom trick and fill out my PC boxes (leaving a space for Rayquaza) so I can catch Deoxys later with a different nature/IVs?

You can KO the Deoxys during the Delta Episode and return to the Sky Pillar at any time after beating the Elite 4 again. Deoxys will be at the top where Rayquaza was during the Delta Episode. Doing this makes it much easier to soft reset for Deoxys as the IVs/Nature/etc are all reset.

He's right about the Rayquaza/Deoxys sequence, but you're not forced to capture Deoxys. The only tedious part is soft resetting for the Rayquaza, since not only do you have to deal with the cutscenes but you also have to battle Zinnia and Deoxys immediately after catching him and you can't progress through the Delta Episode without catching him first (which shouldn't be an issue since they buffed Rayquaza's catch rate from 3 to 45, which makes him SIGNIFICANTLY easier to catch). Even though you can't check natures during battle, you can still deduce what it is if you know the min/max stats at level 70, which should then give you an accurate picture of what Rayquaza's IVs are once you plug the stats into an IV calculator. You can always confirm the nature after the battle if you really need to.

Oh, I wasn't dismissing the fact that you have to battle Deoxys straight after Rayquaza -- that bit is obviously true -- just whether or not you had to catch Deoxys, and if its nature/IVs changed if you defeated it and tried to catch it later, which you cleared up, thanks. Why the heck do the more recent games have you sit through a several-minute-long cutscene? :L

I haven't even caught Kyogre yet (I mean, I have, just not one I wanted to keep). Either all its stats are great, but its Speed is piss-poor, or the two non-max IVs (don't care about Attack) are utter crap.

Why the heck do the more recent games have you sit through a several-minute-long cutscene? :L

They do that to make the story more interesting, personally I liked how Nintendo/Gamefreak redid the whole scenario when came to getting Rayquaza compared to the old R/S/E where you have to do all those damn bike tricks to get to him. Plus fighting Deoxys after dealing with Zinnia was interesting for being extra last boss battles of the story. :goodmood: