[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

Gotta love the nostalgia Game Freak is putting into this game. Practically zero compatibility with previous titles? Yes indeed :troll:

In all seriousness...

Hoopa is not officially released yet but I believe that probly the hole plan that Nintendo/Gamefreak had in-store

...I see what you did there.

I guess everyone has the code now except me cause i only came to know about this Code Hunt now.

As an owner of the demo, I can safely say it's not "all that". I wouldn't worry about it, seeing as it's not even part of the main game. You do some jobs for Steven and you get a Mega Glalie/Steelix at the end of it (which I'd imagine you can get in the full game anyway). It's very repetitive, unlike the Smash Bros. demo.

So Showdown just updated their servers with all the ORAS info that was leaked from the demo and so far the following can be said of the changes:

salamence-mega.gif

Overpowered as fuck, most likely getting suspect tested and/or banned in the first 2 weeks after ORAS gets released.

swampert-mega.gif

Welcome back to OU Swampert. The new poster child of OU rain teams.

slowbro-mega.gifmetagross-mega.gifgallade-mega.gif

Aside from the above, these three are the most threatening/used Megas in ORAS OU so far. Mega Metagross loves that 110 base speed and Mega Slowbro is pretty much Suicune on steroids with that stupidly high base 180 defense. Mega Gallade may have a shitty ability for singles, but with 165 base attack and 110 base speed its a damn good sweeper, and actually outclasses Mega Medicham as a wallbreaker with a Swords Dance boost at the moment.

beedrill-mega.gif

STAB combination may suck, but definitely has a role in OU. Scarf Landorus-Therian can't even do much when this thing runs Knock Off, and its U-turn hits just as hard as Choice Band Scizor's. It outspeeds Keldeo and easily 2HKOs, while OHKOing all relevant fairies in OU. This thing has perfect synergy with Magnezone and is almost never seen without it.

altaria-mega.gif

Mega Altaria may be versatile and anti-meta (it resisting attacks from Keldeo lacking Icy Wind and both Mega Charizards), but it really wishes it had more bulk. Great typing, but it cant handle the Mega Charizards as well as you would like it to.

sceptile-mega.gif

So far isnt reaching OU status, but it does have a good niche on OU teams. Its best set so far appears to be its mixed set.

greninja.gif

Giving Gunk Shot to this thing just pushed it over the top. Fairies can no longer wall it and even with 0 attack EVs and a -Attack nature it can still OHKO/2HKO most of them. Many are already calling for it to be suspect tested after Mega Salamence gets the boot.

lopunny-mega.gif

136 base attack and 135 base speed actually allows Mega Lopunny to function as an offensive cleric, an interesting niche in OU, even if it ends up belonging to UU. Its extremely versatile.

diancie-mega.gifsableye-mega.gif

RIP Stall as we know it. Ironically, Mega Sableye is also one of the new poster children for semi-stall.

latios-mega.giflatias-mega.gif

Mega Latios doesn't have much over regular Latios aside from being able to use Earthquake more efficiently. Latios is already good even without its Mega. Mega Latias, on the other hand, is really bulky and a Calm Mind set is actually viable now.

pidgeot-mega.gif

Hurricane spam and fastest user of Defog, but nothing else. Niche at best.

audino-mega.gifsteelix-mega.gif

As far as ORAS OU is concerned, these two suck.

That's no Mega...!

Oh, and for people with American Trainer Club accounts who can't see their demo code:

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&task=knowledge&questionID=1574

that wasn't hoopa either it was missingno for ORAS

EDIT: that definitely wasn't hoopa

it had a gender, and 4 moves it could not learn.

I got good news and bad news guys, I have spare codes, but its only two of them so the first two people to message me will get a code sorry I don't have more :/.

*Edit* Sorry guys I gave the codes to Laharl and Alexei they came first.

I got good news and bad news guys, I have spare codes, but its only two of them so the first two people to message me will get a code sorry I don't have more :/.

Sorry guys I gave the codes to Laharl and Alexei.

Its All good Kanbei like I said before I Usually wait for the full release on pokemon games anyway! :goodmood:

Besides it gives me more time to Breed-up  and raise some pokemon that are getting Mega-Evolutions.

Its All good Kanbei like I said before I Usually wait for the full release on pokemon games anyway! :goodmood:

Besides it gives me more time to Breed-up  and raise some pokemon that are getting Mega-Evolutions.

Thank you for understanding if I had more codes I would have givin them to you and Ricepigeon, sorry rice. :(

That's exactly what I intend to do beginning in November! I'm gonna breed for those tutoring moves as well as taking advantage of the Mega evolutions! First thing in my mind is breeding a Modest Bagon for Aerialate Hyper Voice as Salamence.

That's exactly what I intend to do beginning in November! I'm gonna breed for those tutoring moves as well as taking advantage of the Mega evolutions! First thing in my mind is breeding a Modest Bagon for Aerialate Hyper Voice as Salamence.

Thats cool! I already have a Salamence with "Moxie' ability though I know its mega ts going to change its ability "Aerialate". so I might need to give it different moves or breed up a good Bagon with 6 IVs. :-P

I have a Sharpedo and i will breed it to get better moves and try to get a 6-IVs Carvanha.

I have a breeded Lopunny that knows 'cosmic power' and 'thunderpunch' but I might need to breed another one in B/W2 so it can learn 'Drain-punch'

I have a Beedrill with good  move set: Endeaver, BrickBreak, Xscissor, Toxic spikes( but I might give it Poison Jab instead. :-P)

So far thats what I already done  I need to do Altaria, and Sableye next :goodmood:

Any other ways to get it?

I don't know but You might need to go to a local Video game Store (Gamestop, or etc. ) or as GarchompMatt qouted:

Oh, and for people with American Trainer Club accounts who can't see their demo code:

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&task=knowledge&questionID=1574

However, i would just wait for the full release of the game. :-P

Sorry this is a little late but just to inform people who lives in the US/EU regions: Diancie is available to get from you nearest VG store 10/27- 11/16.

You can download it to your pokemon X/Y and when pokemon OR/AS is released you can transfer it (using poke-bank) and get her Mega-evolution. :goodmood:

you can get some stat Info about Diancie here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/719.shtml

Personaly I wish Diancie has "Levitate' ability unless she only gets it in Mega-form. :-P