Nazi Fuhrer Screenpack by Mugen Nein + released

RicePigeon

guys it was made by a German creator, weather out of jokingness or for the pure hell of wanting a nazi themed SP , so take it at base level & go from their , were the NAzi's responible for the death of an ass load of Jewish people ,as well as others? .........Yes .............is this SP glorifying that ........no, not in any direct way or else it would have been deleted a long time ago,  so thats why if your wondering why we havnt taken it down, thats why 

guys it was made by a German creator, weather out of jokingness or for the pure hell of wanting a nazi themed SP , so take it at base level & go from their , were the NAzi's responible for the death of an ass load of Jewish people ,as well as others? .........Yes .............is this SP glorifying that ........no, not in any direct way or else it would have been deleted a long time ago,  so thats why if your wondering why we havnt taken it down, thats why 

We don't know if it is, though.

actually it was made by Bakaman9999 as proven on guild he shares an ip address with this "nein" person. so yeah not german.

actually it was made by Bakaman9999 as proven on guild he shares an ip address with this "nein" person. so yeah not german.

well maybe the dick should of not of had a German Flag For the Nationality , that's what i was going off of , i guess "Baka " did that to perpetrate the lie ....pathetic really

You guys have to understand why people hate this screenpack, Many of us had relatives that fought and died against Nazis in WWII so the hate is completely understandable to this. Wolfenstien had Nazis I know but it's still wrong to many of us.

Oh no...it's happening here, too. It's quite obvious this screenpack was meant to envoke controversy. The following is my personal opinion. If you wan to skip to the point ivnore the spoiler.

Hitler is dead, gone and burning in Hell. And the Nazi's aren't any different from any other person or group of people who mistreat another person just because of thier race, color or creed. It happened then. It happens now. And it will most likely haplen until the end of time. I just pray that enough people change before it's too late...

Get rid if the swastikas and its still just a low quality screenpack.

For anyone who doesnt know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

A Swastika is a Hindu symbol that is used to show that something is good, usually during festivals.

So where as you can all hate nazi's for what they have done. You should understand the use of the symbol and the meaning it was originally meant to me.

and as a matter of fact it is STILL used today in India, and by Indian people. Its a sign of wealth and goodness.