aperson98

Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

412 posts in this topic

Here's a list of those characters that I wish were made into M.U.G.E.N and I might as will warn you that this is gonna be a LONG list:

Cinder Fall (RWBY) (The reason is pretty obvious)

Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) (Cause Why wouldn't we want Solid Snake's brother to be made into M.U.G.E.N?)

a good Pyramid Head (Because I'll be honest, some Pyramid Heads I seen made into M.U.G.E.N....are pure shit)

The Auditor (Madness Combat) (It'll be pretty cool, but I guess Hank has to be made into M.U.G.E.N, in order to make The Auditor in here)

Johnny Joestar (Steel Ball Run) (I feel like that M.U.G.E.N just doesn't have enough Steel Ball Run characters, you know what I mean?)

Captain Planet (...) (I don't really know why....I guess there aren't enough captains? I just....I just don't know)

Kneesocks (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) (I would have picked Scanty....but Kneesocks was the best choice here so...I thought maybe we didn't have enough demons in M.U.G.E.N)

a good Kratos (Cause from what I can see....some Kratos' for M.U.G.E.N were....crap, expect maybe Legend of Serias' Kratos....cause um....I guess the sprite was good)

Zeus (God of War III) (Just a good Zeus....please? I don't really ask much, also I feel Kratos might get lonely here)

Lust (FullMetal Alchemist) (Cause why not?)

Black Shadow (F-Zero) (Anime Reasons.....also FALCON PWANCH!! (HaHa! that meme never gets old) )

She-Ra (...) (I mean....we got He-Man, why not She-Ra?)

Isaac Clarke (Dead Space) (Hey, I thought we don't have Dead Space characters in M.U.G.E.N yet....but hey, at least it'll be fun to see Isaac and Zeus fight again)

Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) (I mean if Frollo gets made into M.U.G.E.N, why not Gaston? Cause no one fights best then Gaston)

Infinite (Sonic Forces) (I know some of you might not like Sonic Forces that much, some of you might not have played it....me included, but I figured if Infinite gets made into M.U.G.E.N, we can get to see Sonic and Infinite fight again, I know he'll be made terribly so I thought it might be a decent Infinite)

Dr. Octagonapus (The Laser Collection) (Maybe not so overpowered like Shoop Da Whoop (Yeah, remember that character?) just some balanced A.I, also some moves from The Misadventures of Dr. Octagonapus (If you don't know what that show is, I suggest watching it, it's really good) )

The Shockmaster (WWF) (Who can forget the guy with the stormtrooper helmet....must have been a Star Wars fan, I guess)

15 hours ago, The Auditor said:

Black Shadow (F-Zero) (Anime Reasons.....also FALCON PWANCH!! (HaHa! that meme never gets old) )

I think there would be alot of characters in F-Zero whom’s talents are not limited to racing.  Like Jody Summer, Zoda, Samurai Goroh, Pico, Beastman, Super Arrow, Blood Falcon, Michael Chain, Phoenix, There’s no telling who would be welcome.

Blisstina from the New PPG. But Sprited in the same way as SSonic's Buttercup, 007's Bubbles and OMEGAPSYCHO's Blossom, and Coded by TBM and CS
Bunny from the OG PPG. But Sprited in the same way as SSonic's Buttercup, 007's Bubbles and OMEGAPSYCHO's Blossom, and Coded by TBM and CS
A Better Sprited and Coded Rowdyruff Boys
A Kohaku Styled Haruhi(Cuz POTS's Style is Oversaturated)
A Don Drago Styled Chris and Shermie(Obviously cuz he already did Goenitz and Yashiro so...)

-Pennywise (Cheep Character)

-Kangaroo (Kangaroo (Video Game) (Can Summon The Boxer Gorilla, Can Summon Monkeys, Joey Appears one of Kangroo's Win Pose)

-Pengo (He Can Push Ice Blocks on opponents and Can Summon Sno-Bees)

-Thief (Lock 'n' Chase) (He Can Summon Stiffy, Scaredy, Smarty, and Silly)

-Tiki (The NewZealand Story) (Phee-Phee Appears on one of Tiki's Win Pose)

-Frozone (The Incredibles) (He Can Freeze the opponents with Ice Powers and He Yells "YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS, WOMAN! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!" on his Lose Pose)

-Chack'n (Chack'n Pop) (He Can Drop Circle Bombs on opponents, He Can Summon enemies from the game, Miss Chack'n appears on one of Chack'n's Win Pose)

-A Better Version of Kool Aid Man

-Final Update of Shimmering Brony/ToonAlexSora007's Arnold (Hey Arnold!)

-Cleveland Brown (Family Guy) (For Warner)

-Chris Griffin (Family Guy) (For Warner) (Cheep Character)

-Lois Griffin (Family Guy) (For Warner) (She Uses A Sword Cutting a Opponents' Head With Opponents' MK Head Cut and Headless Oppnents State on Her Finishing Hyper Like On American Dad vs. Family Guy Kung Fu 2)

-Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons) (For Warner)

-Radical Rex (He Can Breathe Fire burning the Opponents, He Can Roar Making the Opponents Dizzy)

-James the Cat (He was just an Lazy Character. He Can Summon Dennis to fire-breath the opponents. Freda, Citron, Rocky the rabbit and Mrs Lavender appears on one of James' Win Pose)

-Beartank (Rakuga Kids)

On 1/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, ℱɪʀᴇʙɪʀᴅ said:

A good Ryuko Matoi (because the ones made by hatya and Son Bra Is Good are godawful)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think Son Bra's version is the best one we have right now. (but yeah i wish for a good ryuko)

As for me:

• A good Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants) (BeanFan's version won't cut it)
  • Either a good Milhouse van Houten or the Mackleberry twins (Sherri and Terri) (The Simpsons)
  • A version of Nermal (Garfield) that isn't a joke
  • Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star)
  • A better version of Double D and Rolf (Ed, Edd n' Eddy) (BeanFan's version is okay, but there can be better)

A SNK version of Adolf Hitler aka the Kung Fuhrer...

His intro is boss epic:

He wears a black coat walking normal while followed by two of his nazi generals or more they take his coat off revealing his reguler brown attire with black boots then he stands there while his generals do the nazi salute and leave. He his a stance similer to Kyo but like an Alternate kung fu stance and style he is able to use fire but his fire is blue and he has few moves of Rugal and some of Kyo mostly punches and kicks for a perfect balance. Also Hitler is a six button character capable of good combos from a start including 7 hypers 4 that are superpowers the rest physical damage. I LOVE MY IDEA tho..

For weeks?

Would like to see a Ragna or Noel by Sennou---

But back in topic~

Hit from Dragon Ball Super in Extreme  Butoden sprite style.

Would like to see

At least decent Squirtle (Bruno_SS' Squirtle isn't enough decent)

Decent Sylveon (at least better than Ayato's Sylveon)

Dedenne

Togedemaru (yes, that ElectroHedgehog from Pokemon Sun/Moon)

Decent Minccino (because Weegeeisgoingtokillm's aka Megaman's Minccino commits suicide, plus it lacks a tail)

Decent Swampert (we only have TheKCroxas' bad ones)

Who would i want to see for MUGEN?
- A Good Alien Hominid for MUGEN (Roughly 2 versions exist but they both arnt too good) I'd like to see either sprites from the game (not the PC version) or just Custom made

- Koopalings. If only if someone would make a good version of them.

- A better Sackboy for MUGEN.

- Cappy and the Bonneters (Mario Odyssey)

- A good Birdo for MUGEN than a boss variant (Alexander William's version is okay. While a few versions are just accurate to SMB2/ SMB USA. But i just want a more custom made Birdo that is somewhat reminiscent to Mike's Yoshi)

- A Mr.M For MUGEN (Mario having the Mr.L Role from Super Paper Mario)

- Henry Stickmin

- Better South Park Characters (There is a Stan Marsh but its a spriteswap of PokemonBoy's Kyle and there isnt much good south park characters :P but only the ones in Marvel Vs Capcom style)

Lita Luwanda = Every striker of Kof, and many other npcs from that series have been made, so why not her? She seems like an awesome character, with a sword, knife, and of course, strikers. Perhaps stuff based on African Fighting arts and Cammy’s movepool? 

Genuinely good Minecraft Steve = We need something to celebrate the game’s impact. 

More Shantae characters

Sly Cooper

A genuinely good Patrick Star

It (aka Pennywise)

Gaston