Goodbye...

Aster

According to my father, any forum is a forum full of cybercriminals and rapists. I am no longer allowed to go here. Do not try to change my or my Dad's mind. I am leaving, and although my stay here was short, I will always think of this as the true home of mugen. I'll never forget you guys. Thank you. So goodbye.....Laharl, Exca, Ryon, Rozy, Raremew, Shinhado, Arky, Dave, Yuyu...... Thank you all for being so nice. And once again......Goodbye. and btw sou-bot, nice sig.

just remember , someday youll be 18 , Fight The Power ! , my dad was an X marine,who they wanted to train to be a Drill instructor,so i defiantly know what it means to have an overbearing father , but as a dad myself, weather he understands it or not, he thinks hes doing what's best for u , & in a way hes right , the net is FULL to the tilt with scumbags & people who only want to do harm, he'll understand one day that no matter how bad he wants to ,he cant keep u in a bubble or safe 24/7 , hell me & my wife as of right now refuse to send either of my kids when the time is right to public school & thats were i went :=D:

Although I'm still new, I know you'll be missed.... But just like ZombieBrock said, you'll turn 18 soon and you're pretty much free to make your own decision.. Hey I'm already 18 and my dad does not even care what I do on the net... Including all those illegal stuff....... :=D:

According to my father, any forum is a forum full of cybercriminals and rapists..

I honestly think thats stupid. not all fourms are like that. this is one of those that is not. I've seen bad forums where I think they were. this isnt even close. but whatever..hope to see you one day..

I honestly think thats stupid. not all fourms are like that. this is one of those that is not. I've seen bad forums where I think they were. this isnt even close. but whatever..hope to see you one day..

Indeed, Sayonara...