Goodbye...

Aster

hes like 12 years old hes probably monitored on the internet as it is.

you do know there are internet at cafe spots or you could leech someone elses internet i had to do that one time my self.why dont you just go to a friends house and use there computers surely if he is only 12 there are alot of ways to get by rather then trying to getting attention by saying iam leaving for good specially on what he posted on any forum is a forum full of cybercriminals and rapists so i guess now facebook and evey other social stie is the same now might as well not even going outside

you do know there are internet at cafe spots or you could leech someone elses internet i had to do that one time my self.why dont you just go to a friends house and use there computers surely if he is only 12 there are alot of ways to get by rather then trying to getting attention by saying iam leaving for good specially on what he posted on any forum is a forum full of cybercriminals and rapists so i guess now facebook and evey other social stie is the same now might as well not even going outside

darklight i have tolerated your attitude for awhile but you can't be acting like that. seriously every single post seems like you are insulting someone. Please do try to stop that.

darklight i have tolerated your attitude for awhile but you can't be acting like that. seriously every single post seems like you are insulting someone. Please do try to stop that.

sent you a message you might want to read it other then ignore it like you do some of my messages

i bet your one of those people who does everything your parents tell you to do huh

this mark here.....Posted Image

i've noticed this too as of late, & i really wish he would.

ok, for tha sake of bein' somewhat civil right now, i'm gonna try to be as kool about this as possible.

Dark, stop being such a phukkin' assklown.

he made a choice to obey his father's wishes, & whether the info behind that wish was ill-conceived or not, it is NOT a bad thing to do. you shouldn't be tryin' to tell him to go against those wishes just becuz you went around doin' sneaky, triflin'-ass shit. tha reality is HE has to live in that household, not YOU, not me, not any of us. now i'm not sayin' i follow'd every rule &/or order that was given to me, but there was a limit, a line i would not cross, out of respect for tha person tha was takin' care of me. as long as he's not in a tyrantical household, he's not doin' nothin' wrong, & as much as we hate to see a family member leave, none of us should pass ill judgement on that, period.

if ya wanna nit-pick at somethin'.....

pick at that fact that you need to use more of these, instead of havin' run-on sentences all phukkin' day. i'm in no way claimin' to be a grammar whore by any means, but sheesh, separate that shit.

ok, for tha sake of bein' somewhat civil right now, i'm gonna try to be as kool about this as possible.

he made a choice to obey his father's wishes, & whether the info behind that wish was ill-conceived or not, it is NOT a bad thing to do. you shouldn't be tryin' to tell him to go against those wishes just becuz you went around doin' sneaky, triflin'-ass shit. tha reality is HE has to live in that household, not YOU, not me, not any of us. now i'm not sayin' i follow'd every rule &/or order that was given to me, but there was a limit, a line i would not cross, out of respect for tha person tha was takin' care of me. as long as he's not in a tyrantical household, he's not doin' nothin' wrong, & as much as we hate to see a family member leave, none of us should pass ill judgement on that, period.

pick at that fact that you need to use more of these, instead of havin' run-on sentences all phukkin' day. i'm in no way claimin' to be a grammar whore by any means, but sheesh, separate that shit.

What he said...minus the swearing of course. :awesome

he made a choice to obey his father's wishes, & whether the info behind that wish was ill-conceived or not, it is NOT a bad thing to do. you shouldn't be tryin' to tell him to go against those wishes just because you went around doin' sneaky, triflin'-ass shit. tha reality is HE has to live in that household, not YOU, not me, not any of us. now i'm not sayin' i follow'd every rule &/or order that was given to me, but there was a limit, a line i would not cross, out of respect for tha person tha was takin' care of me. as long as he's not in a tyrantical household, he's not doin' nothin' wrong, & as much as we hate to see a family member leave, none of us should pass ill judgement on that, period.

why dont you take a leap off a cliff.

i never said he couldnt listen to his dad but making it sound like if he was to come on here or any other fourm he would be grounded or sent off to borading school is a bit much if his father really thinks being on a forum was that bad then he really shouldnt even live on this earth there bad people everywhere and anywhere and being the fact he is 12 if he even is i really doubt he has a bank account and other imported infomation that anyone would really want to try to gain that info

as for grammar this is not school i really dont care what needs to be improve or not and if you want to step up bring it

wasnt trying to get into a fight but i also wont back down either from one

and since we are on the subject of grammar and proper spelling you might want to scan over yours

Now now gentlemen. Lets keep this on topic please. No more responses to or from dark. Understood? We are all entitled to our own opinions.... Even if they seem assholish. Have a problem? Take it to chatroom or PM. REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM? PM an Admin or MOD.