j

Ryon

just gonna put this out there..saying if his character is good or bad = feedback

just cause he doesn't use it and you don't want to read it doesn't mean people aren't entitled to their opinion of his bad characters.

his characters suck imo and this started off as false advertisement of our most wanted characters; you can't fluff or sugarcoat everything. If people don't like his characters then they are open to say so because this character adds to that consensus.It's not as off topic as you make it seem. seeing wasted potential is frustrating and how many permanently incomplete characters he releases is annoying. (rant over) im gonna stop checking his characters now.

@PhantomBlack , You say that but you do not understand the history of this person.

We as staff are TIRED of seeing people complain and harass this guy. He doesn't care about your feedback. We understand that.

But stop turning every single release of his into shit threads. We don't need to be reminded every single time how much his work sucks.

Your entitled to your opinion, but get over yourselves, learn some restraint.

I just wanna add 1 last thing to.

I think Chuchoryu got the message, i mean the same people keep telling him in every thread since he started releasing. Whats it been like 2 years now? I think he heard it all ready and I think it's clear that he is still committed to continue doing his work like this regardless of what some say and request.

There isn't much else you can do. It doesn't make sense to keep harassing his threads like this. Just give your feedback or opinion but enough with repeating the same complaint. We're all aware of it, everyone.

I guess it'll get done when it gets done i guess.

That's it.

On 3/9/2016 at 4:40 PM, Ryon said:

@PhantomBlack , You say that but you do not understand the history of this person.

We as staff are TIRED of seeing people complain and harass this guy. He doesn't care about your feedback. We understand that.

But stop turning every single release of his into shit threads. We don't need to be reminded every single time how much his work sucks.

Your entitled to your opinion, but get over yourselves, learn some restraint.

ok i may not have been present for every complaint thread. sorry for that rant but my point stands and after this thread that point has no reason to be made anymore.

Democritus (デモクリトス Demokuritusu) is a wandering philosopher who is taken in by the mercenary group the "Band of the Proportion" (比例の団 Hirei no Dan) after being swiftly defeated by its leader Pythagoras, and soon becomes his right-hand man while making a name as the group's renowned debate leader. After encountering a monstrous man known as Protagoras who spares them after seeing the Crimson Triangle in Pythagoras' possession; a trinket in the shape of a triangle one of whose angles is 90 degrees.
The Proportions play a pivotal role in ending the 100-year war that has ravaged the country of Ionia and are initially welcomed as heroes, but Pythagoras' aspirations to rule his own school are shattered when Democritus leaves the Proportions to find out what the square root of 2 really is. Unable to cope with the loss, Pythagoras seduces the King's daughter Helene and ends up in the dungeon for a year. By the time Democritus learns of this and helps the outlawed remnants of the Proportions rescue him, Pythagoras has been horribly refuted and rendered a mute shadow of his former self.
The weight of knowing his theorem is too damaged for him to fulfil his dreams proves too much for Pythagoras and he accidentally activates the triangle on his person. This brings the Proportions to another plane where they encounter archdemons known as the Seven Sages in a ceremony known as "the Public Speech". Urged onward by the eldritch beings, Pythagoras sacrifices his students to the rhetoricians, called "sophists"—humans like Protagoras who sacrificed their loved ones and humanity for power—so that he can become the Sages' final member.
Branded, Democritus witnesses the brutal slaughter of his colleagues, though he and his lover Lucretius are saved from certain death by the mysterious Aristotle. Democritus loses an arm and an eye while Lucretius is driven insane after being raped by the reborn Pythagoras, now known as Bean. Leaving Lucretius in the care of Parmenides, a survivor of the Band of the Proportion who was not spirited into the Agora, and the Peripatetic philosopher Aristoxenus, Democritus begins hunting down Sophists in search of revenge against Pythagoras, though his Brand of Sacrifice makes him a target for restless debaters that hunt him nightly.

WJ4NIkk.png