j

Ryon

Okay, I now have searched through Google, and I still don't know how I can search in the Steam database for games made by a certain company.

And sadly, Steam also doesn't have something as simple as a FAQ, so please, somebody tell me how I can search like that. Thanks in advance!

I don't understand how any of you keep up with all of this anime crap let alone remember all these ridiculous fucking names. Some of you people misspell a third of your posts religiously but you can remember how to spell a Japanese name just like that, no sweat.

Y'all are a trip.

3 hours ago, kosmos said:

I don't understand how any of you keep up with all of this anime crap let alone remember all these ridiculous fucking names. Some of you people misspell a third of your posts religiously but you can remember how to spell a Japanese name just like that, no sweat.

Y'all are a trip.

Did we get your panties in a bunch or something?

4 hours ago, kosmos said:

Y'all are a trip.

Like, holy shit man, calm down. Why would you care about something as small as that?

And this is why I avoid discussing topics or things I dislike. If you hate something, try to keep it to yourself, people knowing especially if it's something major like anime is just gonna cause unnecessary commotion for everybody, and even if someone said hateful things about my favorite anime, I wouldn't care at all, because I like it, and that's what matters to me, but if it concerns you that much, just avoid it.

Whatever I don't like, I never mention it, or never was interested in it, like RPG's, I just find em to be time consuming for one, but that's my opinion, I liked DQ8 because of Red and the whole presentation of the game overall. FF and FE, I just never got into, but I do like em as a series. Only things I hate is anything I consider inappropriate.