j

Ryon

faker again? 

show me more i have many stuffs  if you found 99% my stuffs is fake prove it

well its i aim for like in the game itself and i aint the only author who did the same this and that author as you can see because the codes is almost the same as him thats doesn't mean i aint doing my work and all i did is stealing? lol  go see some other author and tell me we dont use the same coding since this is a stage unlike in the characters they have completely different when it comes to codes

my question is do you know how to code? (since the stages is quite easy unlike on the characters is not very good since u need a source material , frames and other stuff)

the code is also stongly identical, I scanned forest and got this

409 identical lines
141 different blocks

and you dare claim yourself the author? you dare not mention ouchi at all?

so yeah, you're a faker, liar and thief

I don't even need to look at the rest to figure out you stole everything you've done

no wonder you didn't want to post ouchi's files and disclose your a fraud

oh really you telling me im a fake because of those 2 stages you compare between me and ouchi  due to  identical lines and blocks ? not good enough and lol 

tell me more....

lol i have my reasons why i dont share 

because why i do need to waste my time to do those for you i have busy on other stuffs playing browser game , work , etc i have life you know since mugen is a hobby not a silly job (since i dont make money on this) and it seems you found some of his stages.

I don't even need to look at the rest to figure out you stole everything you've done

Well, i don't know who's the right side here, but you are certainly not allowed to flame at other people like that. Let's keep it civil from this point.

If you keep doing this i have no option but to give you a warning point.

Red_Moon_Scherzo, 20 frames, same as ouchi's

Forest_of_King_Cruel, 84 frames, same as ouchi's

every frame is identical, you're a faker

Look, flaming people like that is not tolerated.

Just everybody calm down before something bad happens.

the code is also stongly identical, I scanned forest and got this

409 identical lines

141 different blocks

and you dare claim yourself the author? you dare not mention ouchi at all?

This is certainly not allowed either.

Just do what Ryoucchi said and try to keep it civil before this thread gets locked.

Yea, god forbid that two authors version of THE EXACT SAME STAGE should have the exact same frames and very similar coding to each other.

Accusing someone of stealing code.... What is this? 2007? Considering that you still use WinMugen, I'm inclined to believe that you still believe we're in the past.

it's not using other work without permission that is so wrong, it is using it and claim you are the author, I would think anybody would condemn that because it is so low

what i'm saying is the truth, it IS really ouchi's stage with some very minor changes, the winmugen sff is just converted to 1.0 sff with fighter factory

I tried the same conversion on my side and compared to his file i got the following result :

identical bytes count : 3,093,258
different bytes count : 1,027

the difference is negligible : 0.03%

it is the same for the code, 409 identical lines can be no coincidence

and most of the differences are just some added comments, if you remove all comments, it's almost the same code through the whole file

plus the files I found might not be the latest update ouchi made

if a proof is needed i can upload the files

BLah

yeah well we already have a well respected person who uses ryu as an avatar! does that make you a faker?

Stop attacking people. pick the stage you think is best. and if you think sumthings up, talk to whomever you think is the original author, becuase im sure they can come up with more civil ways of handling it.