j

Ryon

Okay, now I'm having a serious question, but I have no idea, if that question warrants its own thread, so I just ask here right away:

When is MFFA going to get sections for Ikemen, EF-12 and Fighter Creator? I mean, MFG has it as well, and they are all nice and relevant MUGEN alternatives (IKEMEN is literally MUGEN Online with avaible source code).

I think most of them will be dead.

For example in MFG, Ikemen, last post six weeks.

EF-12, only active thread is which chars you want for it, everything else, ded since four weeks and more.

FC, except for the updates thread, everything else DED.

They only really have their boom of discussion, after that, they all die. Those are just my two cents.

Geez, these avatars are blushing so much, their cheeks are gonna explode.

Leave it to the greenballofshit to make bad art :p

I think most of them will be dead.

For example in MFG, Ikemen, last post six weeks.

EF-12, only active thread is which chars you want for it, everything else, ded since four weeks and more.

FC, except for the updates thread, everything else DED.

They only really have their boom of discussion, after that, they all die. Those are just my two cents.

Well, I cannot say much about Ikemen and EF-12. However, I do have definitive interests in FC, especially since CSGames (the creator of FC) confirmed to me through PMs that FC is indeed capable of one certain type of fighting game that I always wanted to do, but never did because I couldn't find a good engine for that...until now, with FC being a splendid candidate!

So yeah, I could definitely try to keep the FC board alive as well.