Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Oh, hey OldGamer. Welcome to our humble abode. :)

*yells far off to the rest of staff*

"Hey boys, we got a another one from MFG! - What? - MFG! - Huh? - Another one from MF... ugh never mind." lol

LMAO well Im more or less active on there than any other places I normally go too and thank you for having me around :D

i have something to tell you to minimize the time people install your stages :

1.you must not use stages/* ; which is redundant and cause problem

spr = stages/AOF2-John Stage.sff;

spr = AOF2-John Stage.sff; this is better for compatibility

2.not use space for file name

3.there's always duplicate sff's in your stages rar. its redundant. instead create folder to tell which mugen version better tell it directly in filename like

*-1.1.def

*-1.0.def

*.sff

:hmm:

i have something to tell you to minimize the time people install your stages :

1.you must not use stages/* ; which is redundant and cause problem

spr = stages/AOF2-John Stage.sff;

spr = AOF2-John Stage.sff; this is better for compatibility

2.not use space for file name

3.there's always duplicate sff's in your stages rar. its redundant. instead create folder to tell which mugen version better tell it directly in filename like

*-1.1.def

*-1.0.def

*.sff

:hmm:

In the near future I will sure take your advice and thank you the information :D

Well well...look who finally showed up. It's been a pleasure seeing you represent for the Low-Res Diehards. Making even the young buck respect it's glory. With HD and custom port screenpacks dominating the scene, you my Oldschool comrade ar a breath of pixelated air. Keep rocking, bro. And I'll do the same...

ryusf3end4.gif

LightFlare fist bumps OldGamer

Well well...look who finally showed up. It's been a pleasure seeing you represent for the Low-Res Diehards. Making even the young buck respect it's glory. With HD and custom port screenpacks dominating the scene, you my Oldschool comrade ar a breath of pixelated air. Keep rocking, bro. And I'll do the same...

ryusf3end4.gif

LightFlare fist bumps OldGamer

Hey Vegaz its nice to see you here as well and thanks you mush for the warm welcome :D

Hello MFFA peoples. Just some time ago I come across a website that has allowed me to give life to my new website. My future projects will be posted on this site. This means that at the moment I am setting up DL links on my site for all of my Mugen related content past, present and future.

http://peterpunkass.webs.com/

You can also get updates on my music projects, moviepilot articles and YouTube videos here as well. Check it out sometime

Im Damien, twenty one years old,Mugen player since 2000.

Mugen, touhou, gran turismo, games that I played for more than one decade. (only games genres of the previously mentioned game).

Personally I dont consider myself a gamer.
apparently Im a "Hardcore gamer" and do not consider it so.
Besides that I decided to finally register in some places connected with mugen.

well, thats my presentation.
Sorry I do not give much information.

and from TH 14, I had the feeling that TH15, will see the character more rare sofar. at the moment no, but is that happened... (could be any sense, Im not sure)
Well, See you later.

Ok, and a question...

All here i so weird for me...

and if you knew me, i see things really rare... 

I say this without encouragement to offend anyone, I don't like to do that...

But although I acknowledge all that you've done over the years, since onlylooked, before not rea member of this place. Since several places devotedmostly to mugen have followed them from their Foundation / creation.
I tell you that but im "old" enough in mugen...

Well, thanks for the welcome.

Thanks Galvatron, IDGCaptainRussia and SSBK65 for the welcome

and some for you IDG, knowledge common is know to control many characters and also codecharacters and other things, but that is the decision of the player, in additionstill there is enough to see in this game, never ceases to amaze me somecreations and I hope that you continue so...

Thanks Galvatron, IDGCaptainRussia and SSBK65 for the welcome

and some for you IDG, knowledge common is know to control many characters and also codecharacters and other things, but that is the decision of the player, in additionstill there is enough to see in this game, never ceases to amaze me somecreations and I hope that you continue so...

You're welcome again, there's some really unique creations and all kinds of things you'll discover here.