Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

:hi:  Hello, I'm iZ0N4UNiVERSi4i,' most call me Zona I'm a character editor and creator, I've edited 50 and created 3, I create games, but that doesn't matter. I'm 76% Japanese but I know English.  I've been browsing this community for ages and haven't

created an account yet .  I hope this community accepts me. I'm should also mention, I'm 15 my B-day is June 22

I'm really on the "Kawaii" side  :heeee:. I also play Terraria, and I have a YouTube GP Channel [That I won't advertise]

I also use lots of memes. I can be sensitive sometimes but I'm no a crybaby If you all wan't to know more about me, Send me a message. #ByeEmoticon

No one reads introduction threads. I could say really anything at all in this post and no one would ever read it. Like nuclear launch codes.

Started messing with mugen again about a week or two ago. Started KOTM1 Geon from scratch, couldn't finish it because there's no way to get the sound effects as far as I know. I edit everything before I use it, of course, and I've got a handful of MK ninjas I kinda patchworked together too. Like Cyber Sub-Zero and Human Cyrax, you know that sort of thing.

So that's the deal, I've never released anything but I've been kind of learning by doing.

Um... oh, and my user name, "cultist of Vertigo," intends Vertigo as a proper name, you know, from Primal Rage. It's my favroite game of all time, Vertigo being my favroite character, so that's how that happened.

Actually, I kinda only made this account to make my progress on Sauron public, but I guess there's always a chance I could stick around. I'm probably also going to have to be the one who makes the stages from Primal Rage, since no one else seems willing to lift a finger on that topic.

In case someone actually does read this, here's a question to provoke a response: which is better, apples or oranges?

Apples are better, but oranges go better with chocolate.

Hai :3

There's a theory goin' around that the golden apples from greek mythology were actually oranges. You know, sort of like how the qilin was a giraffe.

I've never understood the chocolate + oranges thing, just tastes weird to me. :/

I read it :heeee:

Is that little emoticon thing holding a knife? I'm confused about what kind of emotion I'm supposed to glean from that. .-.

There's a theory goin' around that the golden apples from greek mythology were actually oranges. You know, sort of like how the qilin was a giraffe.

I've never understood the chocolate + oranges thing, just tastes weird to me. :/

Is that little emoticon thing holding a knife? I'm confused about what kind of emotion I'm supposed to glean from that. .-.

Onoin tou is holding a knife in the "heeee" emoticon   :goodmood:

:hi:   Love Live as a Idol Atashi Tojo Nozomi 

Nice to meet you I have dream about in the Mugen

I like colors alot

Power Jun yu!!!

Hug Attack!!!  :heeee:  

Ja Ne~~~

Do your best atashi ganbatte.

Sayonara :bye: