Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

What does "senpai" actually mean anwyas? I was under the impression it was a title for a teacher or something, but that doesn't quite gel with the whole "notice me senpai" hilarious internet may-may.

If it does mean "teacher," then my senpai is the streets (that's where I'm from, you know ;o).

Hey, welcome to the forum. A small amount of people reply, but I think there are a good amount who read them. Anyways, apples can be better than oranges, but it depends on the type. Fuji apples are amazing and outshine oranges always. Then you can have those bad apples with bruises and whatnot that just ruin the whole experience. Fruit.

Hey, welcome to the forum. A small amount of people reply, but I think there are a good amount who read them. Anyways, apples can be better than oranges, but it depends on the type. Fuji apples are amazing and outshine oranges always. Then you can have those bad apples with bruises and whatnot that just ruin the whole experience. Fruit.

There's always a few bad apples. I've always said that.

Honestly the only forum I can remember that actually read these things was the one for kaiju combat. But that was back before it turned into... the, uh... the thing it is now. Although I'm getting a sort of response from this thread, but you have to figure that has more to do with the bait-ish title than anything.

There's always a few bad apples. I've always said that.

Honestly the only forum I can remember that actually read these things was the one for kaiju combat. But that was back before it turned into... the, uh... the thing it is now. Although I'm getting a sort of response from this thread, but you have to figure that has more to do with the bait-ish title than anything.

Yep, definitely for most people. I read these to see who's joining us, but don't always respond. I think good 'ol Galvatron responds to every single one, lol.

Yep, definitely for most people. I read these to see who's joining us, but don't always respond. I think good 'ol Galvatron responds to every single one, lol.

LOL! yeah its a cool habit. ^_^

I like to greet new people who joins the MFFA club.  :goodmood:

Hello all, I know probably only a couple of people remember me here now lol. I joined this site about 7 years ago, I was 13 when I joined this (time fliess). Even though I don't right now have the capabilities to play mugen I wish to play again soon. I don't know what else to type so I'll just leave this here

PROIRRS.gif