Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Welcome to the forums. I must ask though, please stop using custom formatting for your posts. It looks awful and really ruins the flow of the posts. On a dark theme, the grey fades blends in with the dark colors of the posts' backgrounds and it's very hard to read. Think of your fellow readers first, thank you.

Welcome to the forums. I must ask though, please stop using custom formatting for your posts. It looks awful and really ruins the flow of the posts. On a dark theme, the grey fades blends in with the dark colors of the posts' backgrounds and it's very hard to read. Think of your fellow readers first, thank you.

sorry about that... and thanks for the welcome...

My name is NoMoreHeroes2012 and I am a CPS2 composer on Youtube that makes original Capcom arcade styled music for people to enjoy. I compose CPS1/2/3 originals and remixes, and sometimes when I get bored I take on other styles as well (including non-CPS instruments). For those that don't know what CPS is, it stands for Capcom Play System and there were 3 versions to this hardware (CPS1, CPS2 and CPS3), I mainly work with CPS2 instruments since that is what I am most comfortable with. I use a program called FL Studio to compose my music. So that's what I do on Youtube. Now for the MUGEN part...

I dabble in it when I am bored (recently not so much due to so much happening in my life), but anywho I did work on a screenpack a year ago and I haven't had the time to finish it. I'll possibly finish it in the near future. Anyways that's me in a nutshell and I hope that you can welcome me as a member of Mugen Free for All. :)

Here is my Youtube account if you want to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NoMoreHeroes2012

Good morning and welcome to this wonderful website nomoreheroes2012. There's a lot of interesting creations and things to see around here, hope you have an enjoyable stay. I'm also a music fan as well, I love all kinds of songs. Now I'm working on a collection myself, still extracting the sprites.