Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

its all ways good to see new people joining the site, Welcome to the site Dave, if you need help with anything feel free to post in the help section or if you can't find a character or stage feel free to post in the request section. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

hello guys I'm new to this site. I hope everyone will like my ideas on mugen games,etc. plus i can maybe learn a thing or two from everyone cause i am still new to the character edits,etc. But anyways I hope i get to share my own creations to the world :)

Hello, I'm IDGCaptain Russia (captain_russia94 and Captain Russia)

I've been in mugen since 08, I started around this time of the year.

I think people know me best by the Rainbow Dash I did with Rockrage, but that's just the start.

I hope to contribute some worthwhile content here, chow.

krunkest404 is the name. I have been playing mugen since 2006 in which the first mugen site I joined was ryons(warehouse was the term placed at that site) I seen it where it was forbidden to request for outdated, private releases and if the creator not longer was their you had to wait YEARS!! before you can use their stuff.

weezer song Beverly hills was still awesome. win mugen plus the new mugen 1.1 and mugen hr(you had to double on sprites and code) was the mugen 1.1. I met ryon on youtube and i believe ascended mugen(i could be wrong) but that was when the owner which was a female was still alive. I have been admin for many sites and still am for some strange odd reason. i have met legends like motvn, race45,infinite,skeletorex,bushin,mugenlord and a shit ton of others in which i speak to them on phone or skype like everyday. I have characters, lifebars,screenpacks and even sound  clips. I usually get banned alot or muted on most mugen sites because i belive in free speech in which if we have a disagreement we can speak on video or voice because I dont keyboard gangbang. usually if I get banned I just back to the private mugen sites again and exchange ideas and content(Illuminati man loooool but serious their are private ones through tor) I dont know what to say. If you want look me up on skype or ill just give you my phone number. really dont care ok peace dudes and smoke weed

How's it going everyone? My name is Jason and I have been into MUGEN for almost 3 years now but never really made an account on any mugen site.
Anyways, Finally decided to make an account and gotta admit this is a pretty cool site cause as far as I have seen people really are helping each other for free. Just like the name claimed.