Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

Marth (fire emblem) Zael (the last story) Zell (final fantasy 8) Aqua (kingdom hearts BBS) Pit (kid icarus) Seiga kaku (touhou) Nobunaga oda (Samurai Warriors 3 rendered) Phoenix Wright (Ace attorney) Rockect Raccon (Marvel vs Capcom 3) Batsu (Rival schools) Terra (lost kingdoms 2)

the sprites are not mvc, but the gameplay is close. he took the original deadpool for mugen and edited it to play like mvc3 along with giving him the voice clips from the game.

I have that one, but i hope someone can rip it, just like MR.I did with Gouken.

if someone gets this into mugen i'll shit my pants.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SyqnHnkpA8

Dear Santa (This $#!T is long);

There are the characters I want to see in mugen. (Spolier; 90% grapplers)

- Darun Mister and Pullum Purna (SFEX) / - Stan (Tough Guy)/ - Clemence Keliber & Exodus (From Fighting Layer)/ - Allen Snyder and the Karateka (also from Fighting Layer)/ - Tsugumi Sendo (From Fatal Fury Wild Ambition)/ - Ivan Sokolov and Patrick Van Heyting (Buriki One)/ Sonsaku Hakufu, Ryufo Hosen, Kanu Unchui and (specially) Shimei Ryomou (i love his submission maneuvers)/ Rufus, Abel, Hakan, Crimson Viper and El Fuerte (Street Fighter IV)/ Anarky (Batman)/ Boogiepop and the Fire Witch (Boogiepop Phantom)/ Nanael and others Queen's Blade chars/ Pai-chan, another Akira Yuki, Sarah Bryant and Kagemaru (from Virtua Fighter) / - Batsu, Tiffany, Daigo and Ran Hibiki (Rival School)/ Reiko and the other chicks of Rumble Roses/ Tina, Bass and more characters of Dead Or Alive/ Zenki (Yeh!)/ Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Vader, Undertaker, Yokozuna, Hunter Heart Helmsley and Shawn Michaels (from WWF WRESTLEMANIA: The Arcade Game and In Your House)/ Amanda of Super Strip Fighter IV (;_;), More Tekken chars, "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Kurt Angle, Nasstasja Han and Ageha/Mariposa from Wrestle Angels/ Sarorkov from Super Fighter/ More Soul Calibur chars, Specially Sophitia/ Senran Kagura chars / Yoko Harmaggedon (Rainbow Mika's Trainer)/ Brian and Alex from Big Bang Pro Wrestling and Boris Chekov from Tecmo Pro Wrestling (with a variant of Stan Hansen :3)

and that's all for now. :)

See ya´!

the tatsunoko characters from tvc (yes even that guy that looks like a big ass waffle) the characters from wrestlemania the arcade game and in your house all the bosses from the simpsons arcade game ( i saw the bowling ball boss already :) shredder and krang straight from the first tmnt arcade game no edits the rumble fish characters more rival school/ project justice characters

Megaloman.......it would be cool if this badass hero is mugenize..

Posted Image

megalooooon......fire

Ahahaha, i like your idea, man! Although there was related character like Redman and Godman already made but i would love to see this one too. And btw Ryouta you really from West Java, Indonesia, man? Good to se fellow Indonesian here! (I'm from Central Java)

MOAR decent Pokémon characters. A Binho-styled Cyrax. A sprited SSF4-styled Dudley (with voiceclips from said game) that doesn't have a horribly spammy/impossible to beat AI. Bryan Fury, Jack-6, Rodger (Jr.). Jigglypuff. Seriously, if someone can make a good Kirby, then why not Jigglypuff?!

Here is my list.....But most i will like that they where CVS style or close. Link and Ganondorf (The legend of Zelda) Astaroth and Inferno (Soul Calibur) Madara, Itachi and Guy (Naruto Shippuden, but a non-chibi vercion) Adam Blade, Adam Achlight and Yamada (Needless) Buuuuut...... I can forgot the rest if Adam Blade wip is completed...... Bad luck there will not be a beta release so i just gona wait.....