Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

Oh, by the way; i read in another forum Li-Kun is working again in Rival Schools' Tiffany. True or False?

Dammit I hope it's true. Her and that ninja girl with the mask and the chains from the second game that runs too slow on my Mame.

Anyhoo, here's my wish list..

Astra Superstars

----------------

Stella

Battle Master

-------------

Altia

Big Bang Pro Wrestling

----------------------

Kei

Blood Storm

-----------

Sin

Burning Fists/Force Striker

---------------------------

Empusa

Doomsday Warrior

----------------

Daisy

Double Dragon

-------------

Sekka

Eternal Champions

-----------------

Dawson

Holosseum

---------

Jack Garrison

Knuckle Heads

-------------

C. Silva

Makeruna! Makendou 2

--------------------

Makenro

Operation Ragnagard

-------------------

Eelis

Power Instinct/Matrimelee/Groove On Fight

-----------------------------------------

Damian Shade

Falco

Schmeiser Robo

--------------

Dali=Dali

Tattoo Assassins

----------------

Deke Kay

Tekken

------

Unknown

Toukidenshou Angel Eyes

-----------------------

Angel

Weaponlord

----------

Divada

WWF Wrestlefest

---------------

"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

• 2 weeks later...

My list is: 1. Tabuu (Super Smash Bros Brawl) 2. Triple H (WWE) 3. The Big Show (WWE) 4. Chris Jericho (WWE) 5. Kane (WWE) 6. Mick Foley (WWE) 7. Brett Favre (NFL) 8. Tiger Woods (Golf) (One that isn't Omega) 9. Kobe Bryant (NBA) 10. Yogi Bear 11. Yosemeite Sam (Looney Tunes) 12. Foghorn Legorn (Looney Tunes) 13. Pepe' Le' Pew (Looney Tunes) 14. Wile Coyote (Looney Tunes) 15. Tweety (Looney Tunes) 16. Porky Pig (Looney Tunes) 17. Elmer Fudd (Looney Tunes) (Not Opera Elmer) 18. Barney Rubble (The Flintstones) 19. Ike (Super Smash Bros Brawl) 20. George Jetson (The Jetsons) 21. Phil Hellmuth (Poker) 22. Yoda (Star Wars) 23. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) 24. Fat Janemba (Dragon Ball Z) 25. Evil Buu (Dragon Ball Z) (Thin, gray Buu) 26. Lord Slug (Dragon Ball Z) 27. Yajirobe (Dragon Ball Z) 28. Any of the Eternal Dragons other than Omega and Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball Z) 29. Super Buu after absorbing Gotenks (Dragon Ball Z) 30. Paraguas (Dragon Ball Z) (Broly's dad) (Not that crappy one) 31. Team Rocket (Pokemon) 32. Ho-Oh (Pokemon) 33. Celebei (Pokemon) 34. Any of the 3 legendary birds or dogs (Pokemon) (Not that crappy Entei) 35. More real people characters like Will Smith, Clint Eastwood, Lil Wayne, etc.

i thought daimon 94 was made?? hmmmmm....... oh yeah @ william i have that warrior , but i wish the wrestlefest one was made . the sprites on that game was a lot better and bigger than wwf superstars.

Only Daimon is missing in '94.

Guest Schornforce

Characters I'd love in my MUGEN (warning-- there's bunches): A good Ice King (Adventure Time) Po (Kung Fu Panda) Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2) A good and accurate Willow Rosenberg (Buffy) Impulse (DC comics) Circe (DC comics) Team Rocket (Jessie, James, Meowth, and their assorted gadgets and pokemon) A good Mewtwo Grimlock (Transformers) Squirrel Girl (Marvel Comics) Wiccan (Marvel Comics) Hulkling (Marvel Comics) Hiccup and Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy (Spongebob Squarepants) Zorak (Space Ghost/SG: C2C/Cartoon Planet/Brak Show) The MST3K crew Miss Piggy (Muppets) Animal (Muppets) A good Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas) Sorcerer Jafar (Aladdin) Super Grover (Sesame Street) Audrey 2 (Little Shop of Horrors) Mothra-- non-larvae form (Godzilla) Weapon Brown (a webcomic of a post apocalyptic adult Charlie Brown) Eggplant Wizard (Kid Icarus) Wall-E and EVE (Pixar) Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) Conan Edogawa (Case Closed) Phantom Thief Kid (Case Closed) Sgt. Keroro (Sgt. Frog) Honey (Ouran High School Host Club) Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy (Word Girl) Eduardo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) Coco (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls) Him (Powerpuff Girls) The Herculoids

Guest Schornforce

More that spring to mind... :P (I'd been thinking about this a bit before I stumbled across this board) Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) Willy Wonka (either movie... or palletes which make both viable) Iron Giant Data (Star Trek: TNG) The Borg (Star Trek: TNG)- I'd picture them akin to the Multiple Man or Jamie Madrox already made for MUGEN Ike (SSBB/Fire Emblem) Ursula (Little Mermaid) Triton (Little Mermaid) Robot B-9 (Lost in Space) Robby the Robot Bigby Wolf (Fables) Professor Chaos (South Park) The Coon (South Park) Mysterion (South Park) Mintberry Crunch (South Park) Maggie Simpson (Simpsons) Ralph Wiggum (Simpsons) A good Harry Potter Severus Snape (Harry Potter) Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter) ALF (ideally, based on the comics... I loved those) I should prob'ly stop... I could think of characters I'd love to see all day... :P

Guest Schornforce

How an Guest posted here?

is it allowed?

I was surprised too. I thought it'd have me register before it actually posted, but it didn't...

Hey, I wish there was a young Kain from Blood Omen- Legacy of Kain as a boss char. There are some stuff I would like to see: Flay : Projectile, Spinning blades, homing and let enemies explode into blood Implode: Enemy get chrushed by itself. Contract into a ball of meat and rain down as blood Slow Time : Cause all enemies to slow down. Font of Putresence: Cause enemy to become goo. (At least become toxic and loosing HP) These Items would come to full effect by showing a Card on screen. Since the opponent surely not die by these attacks it would at least look awesone when one has helpers who get chrushed (Opponent blocks, projectile run through and hits an helper who dies instantly like in Blood Omen) but instant death by these attacks when the opponents lifebar is low, blocked or not. But can only be used one each. Spells Energy Bolt : Simple projectile (should eats a lot of power Repel : invulnerabel for a short time period. (Burns power) Inspire Hate : Cause enemies to attack each other. (Well some helper who attack the enemy are fun) (Should also add attackpower to the enemy after this for a short periode of time) Stun: Stun the enemy ( Use up all Power need at least level 2) Mind Control : Control an enemy (This would be strange as this may not make any sense as the opponent can not hurt himself, so on call a helper which one can control while Kain is under Repel. For some hits. Spirit Death : A projectile that takes away the soul. ( Would make a nice projectile that only when there is less as an specific amount of Life that this attack would produce instant death). Lightning : Projectile attack (make it that it can hit even oneself) (Heaven opens up or something since usual one can only use it outside. ) Blood gout: Drain blood from his enemy without hitting him (This wont be fun if it is so simple, so make the opponent turn, black, green and red. Red recovers, black decrease, green make one become poisened at losing gradually life) These spells are powerbar sensitive. So coding a powerbar with more than one max would be nice. Because these Spells and Items should be connected too use the powerbar which level would change the weapon 1.Iron Sword and Armor (normal level 1 max.) Specials Use of Mace : Kain stuns his enemy for short time Level 2 Use of Axes: Ax Combo (Nice that there are some cut down tree and helper animation) Level 3 Use of Flame Sword : Burns enemy. Switched with Iron Sword on Level 3 Attack increases for overall attacks Supers Blood Shower : Kain absorb from distant Blood and from many. (Making this one special only when he has <10 Life and in the scene where Kain summons the Soulreaver, so reaching level 4 a very slight chance to full recover the Life and damage the enemy by taking its life energy and add into Kain) Soul reaver : The legendary weapon, all magic and items are sealed (would be nice for a coder to try) As well all specials. One hit kill if not evaded (think mostly by those who have chars where they take out the blue boxes from the blocking will survive). For this case Max Bar start to burn and loose constantly power. In this burning power the Soul reaver is maintained only between 1 and 3 there should be a change. Strange stuff for Kain : Kain do not block but will turn into mist where one run through without hitting anything Kain can absorb Blood by using a special move when the enemy is stunned or "seeing the stars". Also Kain should not able to use sommersaults, it aint look good in armor from my sense as well he should not be able to jump above others but jump high enough to evade low roundhouse. (Dont counts for the wolf form where he can do this) No acrobatics and flexible body moves like round house or axkick. I would prefer 3 Button sword and 3 Button Hilt. Slow grow of Power in the Powerbar (The hunted and humble survivor in the beginning - the hunter and slayer in the end) Boss coding. The Armors are one of the nice stuff having each a function. Would like him to turn into a "onion" Say in the fight with Kain who would have much Life and Def. He would change the armor. First Armor : Iron. Chaos: Def Increase, inflict same damage on enemy as on Kain (should be only limited Life area else this would be very bad for Damagedealers, but also a good point if one has some awful opponents) Flesh Armor : Steal low amount of blood (life add) Bone Armor :Summons skeletons who attack only the player. He should revive 0-2 time with the Heart of Darkness in this first fight with little energy. Kain geta beaten once making him turning him into a cloud of bat. At beginnig the bat are gathering to make Kain with : Soul reaver appearing and wearing Wraith Armor : This is in night the strongest armor in day the weekest. (Well would be nice to have a stage night and day is turning changing the armors defense. (Maybe the Pillars outside with view on Nupraptors castle) Unusual Kain has zero power and has to work up to Level 4 to become a one hit slayer. Making it a contest to down him. But having a stage change while also helpers attacking the player and Kain but making Kain facing the nearest enemy as a "distraction" to have the chance not to hit by the Soul reaver (it should appear that Kain is indeed one undefeatable Champion of Darkness if not attacked by a mass of attackers at the same time, should make clear that Soul Reaver is a deadly weapon, non blockable but slower than the other weapons ) I think this would do for a decent char because of the lots of changes in fighting Style because of the helpers. And increase in difficulty because Kain gets stronger. Also the limitation of how he fights as a boss and how he only can be played by the player or "normal" as a random char in ones rooster pack. Maybe even making him bound on the stage that the stage is random but if the Stages appears he would turn into a boss. Coding and Spiriting would be a great challenge- maybe some are impossible to make or managed in some way if there are some coding gods. :P Sorry if it is posted wrong here. Summary : Want Blood Omen : Legacy of Kain - Char : Kain

Guest Keynlzeo

Hi All, These are the chars on my wishlist: -Lethe from Tactics Ogre Knights of Lodis war -MvC2 Nicki Minaj -MvC2 Kick-Ass -Any Rowdy Ruff Boy from PowerPuffGirls -Chimecho & Smeargle from Pokemon -Mech-Feilong -WarMachineSA -CaptainSA -Space Ghost(Adult Swim) -MvC2 Courage (Courage the cowardly dog (Cartoon Network)) -Spongebob Squarepants HD -Agent K (The Replacements(Disney)) -Kraven (Spider-Man) -Harry Potter (A decent one with Flipendo, Lumos, Winguardium Leviosa, Expecto Patronum, etc.) Although I might think of making them myself... It would be totally awesome if I could get them!!! :P