I'M MOVIN' OUT *Cue song*

Werewood

"Borewood's Creations" forum section is for lease now.  Previous lease contract has just been broken by the tenant (me) and expired (see spoiler below).

GcLoexD.png

I am busy moving MUGEN Home.

Call me at MMV-U3189.

Last but not least, please promote Staubhold to the Evaluator role, he deserves it very much.

In my MUGEN story, the last three (3) lines:

"I will see how long my MUGEN return will last............the end result is: 1.5 years

Thank you for your time!

Borewood 2013"

good lord this is the reaction we get? Seriously I give up man I have tried to help you over and over and this is how you end it? All I asked was stop including that sobstory in all your releases you are better than that. So now you leave to a new place. Yeah ok I tried to help you I give up man I am at my limit.

Well this sucks... I liked Borewood, but after seeing all the comments he has been getting, I knew this would come. 

Maybe he felt like he was being ganged up on or something. I don't know. But I wish he didn't leave. Its ways to express an opinion on something without coming off as sounding harsh and in his case he doesn't like harsh criticism at all. 

What happened to that sharing is caring (or caring is sharing, I don't know why MFFA changed it) stuff?

Why are you leaving? No explanation or anything makes me think you were waiting for something like this to go away from here. I won't sugarcoat my post, that's exactly how I feel.

The story that you wrote about MFG being evil and all that and this forum being the best mugen home of all...

your constant repeating "other forums" (referring to MFG) are very harsh and will start to bash you when you get there because of me-first releases (because that happened years ago and you still continue to think that), and to think you even told Laharl to deal with you in case something like this happens...

... then saying Chuchoryu is your hero in that forum... (for me it's the icing on the cake, but very well then, I understand...)

Why can't you change?

Is it difficult to move from the past? To learn from your mistakes? Why do you have to run away when someone is telling you the truth instead of accepting it and trying to become better?

Will you do the same thing if it happens in another forum, or are you sure that won't happen since that forum is inhabitated by posters who say "Nice + 1" posts?

Or maybe that's why you're moving there.

Probably you don't want to talk in a civil manner with others and you just want "robots" who like your stuff; keep in mind that only because they like stuff it doesn't mean they have actually downloaded it, and still, even then, don't you want to make better content? I guess not from your last post.

About that story, it was sad/funny (depending on the points of view) for the first, second or third time, but constantly repeating (aka copy-pasting) the same stuff over and over and over again makes us think you'll never change and you'll still have the same bias you had years ago against MFG. And I guess you're going to add MFFA, because yes, they were so evil to tell you to stop writing that story and to move on. They were so evil that they left you a place where to post your creations. They were so evil that they welcomed you.

I can't really understand how someone can think like that. :confuse:

Am I too harsh? I don't care.

Do what you want with my post/with me. I'm not going to change this (unless it's grammar related).

Your post is fine, Alex. I tried to explain the same thing to him various times via PM. I kept telling him that he needs to just let go of this mugen past and just be something different. If you're going to call your stuff crap, then do something about it to make it so you don't have that opinion of them anymore.

You have to realize that people here have been nothing but sympathetic to Werewood, wanting to help him become better at not only being a coder, but a better person in general. All he's done so far is ignore any advice people give him and dwell in self-pity. I don't really want to get involved any further than this but when people say that he's been "trolled out of the community" or whatever, they really don't have an obvious scope on the situation. I know I don't speak for everyone, but if Werewood is just going to test the patience of people who are trying to help him and leave here to post exclusively to another forum where he'll stagnate forever in despondency and mediocrity, then so be it.

That escalated quickly...

Well, I can understand both sides...

Telling him to "let go of the past",

but constantly?!

He´s not ready do to so.

So why constantly trying to argue about his "story".

How many people are really reading his story in his files?

...and if so, who cares?

it has to do with the fact we had an agreement privately that he would not rant anymore this includes his char files cause thats just a sort of loophole to still do it. I never wanted this to happen not at all.

You have to realize that people here have been nothing but sympathetic to Werewood, wanting to help him become better at not only being a coder, but a better person in general. All he's done so far is ignore any advice people give him and dwell in self-pity. I don't really want to get involved any further than this but when people say that he's been "trolled out of the community" or whatever, they really don't have an obvious scope on the situation. I know I don't speak for everyone, but if Werewood is just going to test the patience of people who are trying to help him and leave here to post exclusively to another forum where he'll stagnate forever in despondency and mediocrity, then so be it.

Exactly, no one is trying to push him away. It's just the way he reacts to the things he's being told. Instead of wanting to change, he just thinks he's being attacked. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Well, he did that, but after that, he just wouldn't let it go. He agreed not to put his story on the forum anymore, and that was only to help him. The sooner he gets away from that, the better off he will be. We then realized that he's been putting that story in every one of his characters. So, action was taken. That's all it is, people. The reaction, he didn't control or cause. No one is at fault here.

There's also the fact that we've been trying to help him for YEARS. It's no longer a matter of being ready or not, it's actually a serious problem. But at this point, I'm convinced he doesn't even want to be helped. Ignorance is bliss after all.

What happened to that sharing is caring (or caring is sharing, I don't know why MFFA changed it) stuff?

Why are you leaving? No explanation or anything makes me think you were waiting for something like this to go away from here. I won't sugarcoat my post, that's exactly how I feel.

The story that you wrote about MFG being evil and all that and this forum being the best mugen home of all...

your constant repeating "other forums" (referring to MFG) are very harsh and will start to bash you when you get there because of me-first releases (because that happened years ago and you still continue to think that), and to think you even told Laharl to deal with you in case something like this happens...

... then saying Chuchoryu is your hero in that forum... (for me it's the icing on the cake, but very well then, I understand...)

Why can't you change?

Is it difficult to move from the past? To learn from your mistakes? Why do you have to run away when someone is telling you the truth instead of accepting it and trying to become better?

Will you do the same thing if it happens in another forum, or are you sure that won't happen since that forum is inhabitated by posters who say "Nice + 1" posts?

Or maybe that's why you're moving there.

Probably you don't want to talk in a civil manner with others and you just want "robots" who like your stuff; keep in mind that only because they like stuff it doesn't mean they have actually downloaded it, and still, even then, don't you want to make better content? I guess not from your last post.

About that story, it was sad/funny (depending on the points of view) for the first, second or third time, but constantly repeating (aka copy-pasting) the same stuff over and over and over again makes us think you'll never change and you'll still have the same bias you had years ago against MFG. And I guess you're going to add MFFA, because yes, they were so evil to tell you to stop writing that story and to move on. They were so evil that they left you a place where to post your creations. They were so evil that they welcomed you.

I remember that story bro. Several times MFG people trying to help Borewood in the same way and he had the same attitude of now. I really don't understand this attitude, but i think i understand both sides.

Borewood could solve well this story in a civilized manner or something, listen to the guys that trying to warm him about it, but maybe he felt pressured to have been alerted numerous times. Maybe he's feeling pissed off rather than feel happy that there are people trying to help him be as good as he is.

Well, once again he's doing that, doesn't listening for the warnings and leave MFFA. That's really sad.

But hopefully he will continue your works and moving on.

Well, this happened.

I doubt he'll read this, but the Onedrive link doesn't work for me.

This link works, though. I've yet to actually test the character, but I've heard its got some bugs.

As for Borewood leaving... oh Jeez.

If you're reading this, then think. Is it really too much work to just not include a 3kb text file?

I wasn't in the Mugen community when what happened with you went down, so I'm hardly a Muggin Pro wanting to keep you grounded in the past. In fact, I feel the biggest anchor weighing you down in the past may just be yourself. What happened happened, let the past be in the past. You don't see Daniel doing the same self-pity stuff, and I know his old characters were received pretty badly.

I have very few problems with Borewood's characters in and of themselves. While OMK Beatrice has some lag, she's still pretty good, and a whole lot less cheap than Baggy's Beatrice. My one big problem with the TRF2 Beatrice is the cutscene. I'll admit, when I was new and didn't know about your reputation, I assumed it was just self-deprecation for the lolz, but now I'm certain it's not 'for the lolz'. The cutscene just goes on, and on, and on, and then at the end, both sides have 1 health and 0 energy. That idea, that final last stand, is legitimately interesting, but the cutscene and self-deprecation behind it, not so much (it doesn't help that I've been screwed out of victory a few times with this move).

Borewood, I have very few problems with your characters, and you seem like a nice guy. It's just long story short, the past is the past, the present is the present, don't bring the past into the present.

Well its over with for now. Best thing to do is just let him be and if he chooses to come back and listen to whom ever then cool. If not, then its cool too. Its his choice whether anyone likes it or not. I hope he changes his mind and comes back though

I guess so. I do want him to reconsider this, but it's his choice, I suppose.