I'M MOVIN' OUT *Cue song*

Werewood

nope this is allowed to stay open. Alexei's Orders. Secondly why the hell are you trying to tell me what to do celest? Just curious.

Take it as a suggestion and move on...

Yes, I think we can keep this open. Don't make me change my mind. Borewood might come back and see all of this. He needs to know that no one was trying to push him away from here. In any case, it's still open for discussion, just don't derail.

Take it as a suggestion and move on...

Yes, I think we can keep this open. Don't make me change my mind. Borewood might come back and see all of this. He needs to know that no one was trying to push him away from here.

I believe in that too Alexei.

My Bad Laharl this problem have been going on how long since I was gone? I just don't see things the way I use to anymore but Alexei said keep it open so I'm not going to butt in or tell you what to do my bad.

well I couldn't help it. every time i see that title i just cant but help to think of one of my favorite Billy joel lol

here's Borewood's end theme granted

That's EXACTLY where the inspiration came from. :P Laharl and I were discussing it over Skype. That just came to mind. XD

LOL 

Gotta have fun with these kinds of situations man. Mugen is getting taken too serious and emotional for just a internet hobby. it takes the fun out of things in this kind of community. Hopefully borewood gets over how he feels. he was a cool dude. but eh..it is what it is...

LOL 

Gotta have fun with these kinds of situations man. Mugen is getting taken too serious and emotional for just a internet hobby. it takes the fun out of things in this kind of community. Hopefully borewood gets over how he feels. he was a cool dude. but eh..it is what it is...

Agreed. People do take this too seriously. Myself included, but not on the drama side of things, but more the work side. In any case, I hope he does return. I had no problems with him. Maybe his time at MMV will allow him to think over some things?

LOL 

Agreed. People do take this too seriously. Myself included, but not on the drama side of things, but more the work side. In any case, I hope he does return. I had no problems with him. Maybe his time at MMV will allow him to think over some things?

You guys told EVERTHING! :)

Anyway.  Also hope this don't get locked either.  To Borewood (reminds me so much of Mike Werewolf of days gone by), I've always worked to be mediocre so asking me to 'step up' and all that doesn't work.  I'm happy with what I've done and can do.  Instead of worrying about others, don't worry.  Just do what you can do and realize there ain't really no 'perfect' but a bunch of perfekt for sure.  But all the downloaders I listen to always have the same request, "How about something different?".  You never know until you try.  And always up to Borewood if he wants to try or give up.  Same as myself or anyone else.  You can either try again or give up.

Edit, oops, Honest I haven't given up, I just haven't had the time to try and move on with updating and incorporating the PSX and Sega UB/Shin Butouden games.  I know Ginyu and Android 16 would be interesting to do but need time to do it plus update the old stuff for v1.1 MUGEN and all that.  Way back when I left and used the excuse of 'the community' and all that, but in reality those that were close to me knew that I had had a heart problem and needed to get away from the stress (I believe razorgolem and definitely Komodo knew, not sure if I'd told Infiinma or not).  We all do what we do.  Nothing wrong with taking a break once in a while.  You never know what may come up next.  Life is life and MUGEN is just a game.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I have a life and just notice this, maybe i should stop making money,paying bills, and having real friends?

Nah, you don't need a life or friends. Keep making money and paying bills though. :troll:

In all seriousness, the "necro" isn't so much a problem as trying to start a flame-war. In any case, he's gone and not coming back from the looks of it. If you were him, would you want to come back to this?

Or maybe you could use those things you call eyes and actually read the post date which takes no more than 5 seconds to read.

But hey, for a guy that is too busy "having a life" to bother to spend 5 seconds to read a simple set of numbers with a word in it, you certainly have the time to make a smartass comment.

Snicker Snicker theirs always time to be a smartass,......... any who, the moral of this story is if you haven't seen me post anything on a thread, then don't give me shit about it when i do. Do you not see all the threads that are old as hell and still getting responses? Are you using your eyes sir? pretty ironic since your avatar is house and he is very perceptive. Im pretty sure you will have a response so consider it ignored

Probably not Admin Sensei, I just made a comment because I am a fan of werewoods work, but he pisses me off with his mood swings (I would say Bi-polar but thats offensive and very serious, no joke) when everyone minus some guild alumni who showed him nothing but support. My apologizes to anyone who feels me responding to a thread that still open bothers them Except DF nah just playing don't go ham

Probably not Admin Sensei, I just made a comment because I am a fan of werewoods work, but he pisses me off with his mood swings (I would say Bi-polar but thats offensive and very serious, no joke) when everyone minus some guild alumni who showed him nothing but support. My apologizes to anyone who feels me responding to a thread that still open bothers them Except DF nah just playing don't go ham

I see. Well, I can't really say what the deal was. Something personal, I'm sure. We all have our demons to face. I just didn't want this to turn into a "let's bash Werewood" thread.

I see. Well, I can't really say what the deal was. Something personal, I'm sure. We all have our demons to face. I just didn't want this to turn into a "let's bash Werewood" thread.

Nah Nah. Im jus talking like we talk where im from. "That guy needs some pussy" roughly translated would be " You need some kind of outside mugen support that understands you completely so you wont be bothered by such things" ya digg?

Nah Nah. Im jus talking like we talk where im from. "That guy needs some pussy" roughly translated would be " You need some kind of outside mugen support that understands you completely so you wont be bothered by such things" ya digg?

Hook me up with that translator, lol.

Snicker Snicker theirs always time to be a smartass,......... any who, the moral of this story is if you haven't seen me post anything on a thread, then don't give me shit about it when i do. Do you not see all the threads that are old as hell and still getting responses? Are you using your eyes sir? pretty ironic since your avatar is house and he is very perceptive. Im pretty sure you will have a response so consider it ignored

I do, doesn't mean they're in the right to do so especially when you're going to bash on someone that has already left.

That's odd. A lot of places translate that to "Dude needs a girlfriend badly"

what a translation. Also Darkflare you are aware we do not have necro rules right? Aside from news and releases.

No, I don't. I'm used to a lot of forums having a rule for it unless there's a good reason.