Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I gothcha. Lol! Actually I think that video described your personality perfectly. So are you gonna bless us with your insightful feedback? You gonna blast the failures of others on video, homie? Or you gonna resurrect Darkflare fails at mugen? No way you're here to lurk. You've got too much to say for that, I imagine. :yaoming:

I gothcha. Lol! Actually I think that video described your personality perfectly. So are you gonna bless us with your insightful feedback? You gonna blast the failures of others on video, homie? Or you gonna resurrect Darkflare fails at mugen? No way you're here to lurk. You've got too much to say for that, I imagine. :yaoming:

Allow me to give you some feedback right now. You better quit your beef with me cause quite honestly, you don't have any homecourt advantage here. Just warning ya that I'm quite capable of picking apart a person as well as I do a character. Cut the crap, I'm sure you're not a kid anymore.

Not trying to be elitist, brother. Just stating that I'm not willing to deal with petty grudges. I don't think I'll cause any trouble.

Well that being said.

I'd like to think no one has a home court advantage here. Myself included.

but the tension between you guys are pretty... noticeable. even from king kai's planet.

Dark I can tell you come here in peace, vegaz I know you probably got beef with this guy and wanna snuff em out. but from my end I can't do anything unless it breaks a rule, and im sure he wont.

So Vegaz just try to relax when around this guy.

its not like he's trying to steal your girl. :awesome

Allow me to give you some feedback right now. You better quit your beef with me cause quite honestly, you don't have any homecourt advantage here. Just warning ya that I'm quite capable of picking apart a person as well as I do a character. Cut the crap, I'm sure you're not a kid anymore.

I have no beef. Im friendly with everyone here. I always greet new comers to the forum. I simply was getting to know you. Sure you disgusted me in the past, but I'm over that. I guess this is my way of making amends. No need for the hostility. Besides I'm not harrasing you. OK, I did call you dorkflare. But I was just kidding. I joke with everyone here. Why so sensitive? Besides, I don't need some home court advantage. Your just a forum member like me. You have no authority. You gave no way of shutting me down with mere words. And you have no chance of stopping me from going anywhere in the forum or any other forum. I apologize if offended you, but you earned it bro. Tbo. So why don't YOU cut the crap. I'm trying to be nice and hospitable. If you can't take a joke, I understand. No hard here feelings.

honestly vegaz you should chill, that post is obviously intended to start something.

That was actually quite neutral of you. But you misunderstood my intentions.

Please save your sense of superiority for MFG, it's not appreciated by many here. Anyhow welcome to MFFA, I've always enjoyed your videos.

+1 @ Ryon Understood.

It all makes sense now.

Indeed.

Akuma and Ryu...   Now isn't that a coincidence :=D:

Yes. He was here before me, but Ryu has been my avatar since day one. You wanna know something else. He doesn't remember this time sure...but he gave me the very first feedback I ever received from the very first thing I released. And it wasn't constructive... Lol!

I like how you said

I have no beef. Im friendly with everyone here. I always greet new comers to the forum. I simply was getting to know you. Sure you disgusted me in the past, but I'm over that. I guess this is my way of making amends. No need for the hostility. Besides I'm not harrasing you. OK, I did call you dorkflare. But I was just kidding. I joke with everyone here. Why so sensitive? Besides, I don't need some home court advantage. Your just a forum member like me. You have no authority. You gave no way of shutting me down with mere words. And you have no chance of stopping me from going anywhere in the forum or any other forum. I apologize if offended you, but you earned it bro. Tbo. So why don't YOU cut the crap. I'm trying to be nice and hospitable. If you can't take a joke, I understand. No hard here feelings.

and then go ahead and take a jab at me with

He doesn't remember this time sure...but he gave me the very first feedback I ever received from the very first thing I released. And it wasn't constructive... Lol!

Boy, you sure are a bloody hypocrite. Personally, I don't think Ryu suits you very well. You're more like Dan to me. Nothing more than a joke.

The truth is the truth, bro. It wasn't constructive. Besides who cares what you think Mr. "Big Deal." Calling me a joke. You sir, are the joke. A phoney. Pretending to be all knowing. Skillful at all you do. I don't know you in real life. But I know you here. And here...you're everything I despise. I thought I could be civil but you obviously our here to be the same jerk you be always been. Why don't you get lost and take your lame inferiority complex with you. Cuz I ain't going nowhere.

OOOOOOK

@vegaz dark is not going anywhere he didn't join here to antagonize people I am well aware of your past but frankly you sir seem like the bad guy in this situation sure he made a somewhat "egotistic" thread but really man take this to pms this is getting to be out of hand. hes not trying to start shit YOU seem to be though. I am not taking sides here I am stating facts from the looks of this thread right here YOU are the problem right now.

a PM quarrel would seem real gay.

Personally I enjoy the show you boys put on.

But REALLY we should stop the fisticuffs and drop the subject.

Vegaz I told you to cool off man.

Dark, Im sorry for the harassment your getting on a introduction topic no less.

and Vegaz regardless to what you say. I don't believe grudges ever die, I don't believe you'd over come whatever anger you have towards dark, its just a human nature type of thing. If I was you I would be saying all the things your saying to. And then Laharl would be me, and then he would tell me to relax and "back the fuck down".

Just ignore this guy (darkflare) the more you talk to him the more you get amped there's no need for that brother.